PDA

View Full Version : LATE!!! NPH report

Ifishtoolittle
10-25-2013, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8EIIykUnM

Here's a trip I took with GhettoBasster and Tree 3 weeks ago.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu337/Ifishtoolittle/DSCF7870_zps4cd25462.jpg (http://s661.photobucket.com/user/Ifishtoolittle/media/DSCF7870_zps4cd25462.jpg.html)

I caught: 2 spotties, 3 dinky sand bass, YFC, and a mini butt'.
GhettoBasster caught: 3 dinky sandies
Tree caught: ONE dinky bass, a mini butt', and missed several hard slams from the spots.

The current was rough that day, but we made the best of our situation and caught some decent feesh.

-IF2L

SP Dan
10-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Good morning Ifishtoolittle,

I was just getting ready to head out for a gray light session at a local honey hole when I caught your fish report!
Lots of fish, big grins, good times ....... nice! :Thumbs Up:

Thanx for the fish report! :Cool:

Now I've got to go and get some!

SP Dan <"))><

fishshep
10-26-2013, 06:31 AM
OOOOUUU !!! :Big Grin: Brings back early summer catching memories, and I thought the water

was to cold there now :Rolls Eyes: Nice Catch !!! :Smile:

Ifishtoolittle
10-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Good morning Ifishtoolittle,

I was just getting ready to head out for a gray light session at a local honey hole when I caught your fish report!
Lots of fish, big grins, good times ....... nice! :Thumbs Up:

Thanx for the fish report! :Cool:

Now I've got to go and get some!

SP Dan <"))><

Thanks SP Dan! I hope your trip yielded some good results.

OOOOUUU !!! :Big Grin: Brings back early summer catching memories, and I thought the water

was to cold there now :Rolls Eyes: Nice Catch !!! :Smile:

I miss summer. Why must it be so short? Oh well. lol it's never too cold to fish! It's all about the spots that you hit!

skunked4life
10-28-2013, 07:13 AM
I LOVE that picture! Simply stunning photography! I gotta get lessons from you on taking better shots.

Thanks for sharing.

Skunked4life

GhettoBasster
10-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Nice sepia tones! That was a lot of fun. You really schooled us on how to fish the bay IF2L! That croaker and big spotty you caught were great. Can't wait to get out there again.

Ifishtoolittle
10-28-2013, 09:04 PM
I LOVE that picture! Simply stunning photography! I gotta get lessons from you on taking better shots.

Thanks for sharing.

Skunked4life

lol thanks.

Nice sepia tones! That was a lot of fun. You really schooled us on how to fish the bay IF2L! That croaker and big spotty you caught were great. Can't wait to get out there again.

Yep! Too much fun! You did pretty well for your first bay trip on the tube. If the current wasn't so rough we would've been able to hit some better spots. Next time!

bachiboy
10-29-2013, 10:39 PM
Great photo of the flattie and nice job on the photo effects!:Wink: Looks like you guys had some fun out there. Too bad the current was pushing you guys around a bit too much, but then again...no current, no fish...most of the time.

Thanks for sharing!
Don

Ifishtoolittle
10-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Great photo of the flattie and nice job on the photo effects!:Wink: Looks like you guys had some fun out there. Too bad the current was pushing you guys around a bit too much, but then again...no current, no fish...most of the time.

Thanks for sharing!
Don

Thanks Don! True about the current, as bad as it was the fish were only biting when it was going full blast. lol go figure.

After our trip I later discovered that we weren't even hitting the "good" spots. We'll be back. Soon? lol time will tell.