PDA

View Full Version : Putting water back in th lake? 10-25-13

prankster13
10-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Went out in the fog and battled it today and caught some bass on a swim bait, stripers and LM. It looks like they might be putting water back in the lake according to lake personnel. Also there is a slight hint of an algae bloom starting, which happens every time they put water from up north in the lake. The trout are all bunched up at the launch ramp but we saw them on the south side as well. The water is about 68 degrees and they are getting active all over the lake. No big bass today but more than I have caught in awhile. Let's hope this is the start of something good.

HawgZWylde
10-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Good job prankster. Yup, it's like little green pieces of insulation floating all around. The lakes turning and if water is indeed coming in more will follow. LMB are on the prowl gorging themselves before heading to their winter haunts. The big girls should be showing chasing the Trout candy. If they are indeed filling the lake, look at the secondary, inflow at the right times makes for a Stripey orgy there...

Matt_Magnone
10-25-2013, 09:39 PM
thatd be a bummer. i was hoping the lake would get down to the extension. that was my favorite. even named a placemark on the graph "destructo rock" with a skull and crossbones for how deadly it was.

please be pulling a late april fools joke :Big Grin: