PDA

View Full Version : best place to shore fish

TTT
10-25-2013, 09:00 AM
i live around silverwood,perris,dvl,etc. which place would be best to go to fish off the banks.or, if not there, where? please don't mention corona. to many people and i can never find a spot. i want to relax and not be in the place nobody is at. because there are usually no fish there

Frequent Flyer
10-25-2013, 11:49 AM
They can all be pretty empty, as well as produce fish, it just depends on what day you go. If you go the day after a trout stock, it is going to be packed, and vice versa. The fish still have to eat so chose one lake, do a trip or two and then go on to the next if you don't like it.

seal
10-25-2013, 11:53 AM
You haven't mentioned what species, what type of fishing etc... Too little data to help.

TTT
10-26-2013, 09:40 AM
largemouth, cat ,trout, or stripers. just wanna get the grandchildren on fish bigger than bluegill or redear

esteban1t
10-26-2013, 09:43 AM
largemouth, cat ,trout, or stripers. just wanna get the grandchildren on fish bigger than bluegill or redear
Wait till trout season starts at irvine and take them to the kids lagoon, most of the fish my little bro caught were around 2-4 pounds

TTT
10-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Wait till trout season starts at irvine and take them to the kids lagoon, most of the fish my little bro caught were around 2-4 pounds
will do thanks

Tom
10-26-2013, 10:17 PM
Santa Ana River as it runs through Riverside. Tons of small Bass and Warmouth/Green sunfish

ben0606
10-26-2013, 10:32 PM
i live around silverwood,perris,dvl,etc. which place would be best to go to fish off the banks.or, if not there, where? please don't mention corona. to many people and i can never find a spot. i want to relax and not be in the place nobody is at. because there are usually no fish there

Have you been to little lake? That's where I'd take my daughter before she would go on the boat. More of a pond but lots of shade and good fishing for kids. My daughter has reeled in 5lb cats and trout there. Sometimes small trout and then others good size. All in all very family oriented. Older couple works the place and very respectful of families.

He's good about making sure people don't be too loud or too drunk or plain stupid but at the same time he makes sure you have a good time.

sumodnb
10-28-2013, 06:49 PM
For bank fishing I prefer small ponds such as Fisherman's Retreat. Its a little pricey but almost always empty.