PDA

View Full Version : Who is up for exploring this untouched trout stream? Location!

carpanglerdude
10-24-2013, 04:09 PM
-----And that's a wrap-----

seal
10-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Google maps is gonna crash tonight!

AngryAgent
10-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Posting it on the internet to 5 guys that pm you will not keep "your spot" secret for long. Internet kills prime fishing spots fast..

carpanglerdude
10-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Posting it on the internet to 5 guys that pm you will not keep "your spot" secret for long. Internet kills prime fishing spots fast..

I realize it won't stay secret. However, it's unlikely I will get to fish it anytime in the neat future. Would love to learn more about it from other anglers. PM is a far better route than posting the location straight on the board

etucker1959
10-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Google maps is gonna crash tonight!

You know what's funny Seal. You and I laugh at all the people that go crazy trying to protect their green carp. Same thing can be said of mountain trout. lol

seal
10-25-2013, 08:43 AM
You know what's funny Seal. You and I laugh at all the people that go crazy trying to protect their green carp. Same thing can be said of mountain trout. lol

Actually I completely support the protection of mountain stream fish mostly because of the idiots that go up there and trash the joint and use powerbait for C&R.

I also support the death of all green carp!

I don't see the point of this thread but that's just me.

DarkShadow
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
First 5 people to PM me get a jar of Powerbait to catch some of these stream trout.

gogreeenz4
10-25-2013, 02:12 PM
First 5 people to PM me get a jar of Powerbait to catch some of these stream trout.

pm sent... can you spare a snag hook or two as well? oh an a swivel for the treble so i dont get line twist

thanks boss

seal
10-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Ok wait I do get the point of this thread! Carp guy is a genius!!!! Send out the troops on a snipe hunt into treacherous jungles to never be found again. Thin the heard, less stream fisherman to deal with.

Freak'n genius!!!!!

carpanglerdude
10-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Ok wait I do get the point of this thread! Carp guy is a genius!!!! Send out the troops on a snipe hunt into treacherous jungles to never be found again. Thin the heard, less stream fisherman to deal with.

Freak'n genius!!!!!

Foiled again!

Just kidding.

cutbait
10-25-2013, 05:32 PM
I bet the noodle stick fly rod crowd are seething at this thread..

I dig it CAD..