PDA

View Full Version : taking family to corona lake this friday 10-25-13

hapjap
10-22-2013, 07:28 AM
never fished there, but I fish a ton. where is a good location from shore that I can take 4 people to? any suggestions? thanks

fisherman951
10-22-2013, 08:55 AM
are u going for morning or night session? also might be crowded as i belive it will be the first big stocking of trout. so show up early. water level is low so theirs a ton of shoreline but i would stick with the dam side i had most my luck on that side. Good luck out there let us know how you did

hapjap
10-22-2013, 09:53 AM
are u going for morning or night session? also might be crowded as i belive it will be the first big stocking of trout. so show up early. water level is low so theirs a ton of shoreline but i would stick with the dam side i had most my luck on that side. Good luck out there let us know how you did

morning session, I do plan to get there early. dam side, is that to the left as you enter?

Frequent Flyer
10-22-2013, 12:31 PM
morning session, I do plan to get there early. dam side, is that to the left as you enter?

How early is early? People get in line thursday afternoon or even wednesday evening and camp in line. The dam is to the left as you enter and it is also one of the sides that fills up FAST.

hapjap
10-22-2013, 08:19 PM
How early is early? People get in line thursday afternoon or even wednesday evening and camp in line. The dam is to the left as you enter and it is also one of the sides that fills up FAST.

it opens thursday, will they still line up like that for the second day?

Frequent Flyer
10-24-2013, 07:26 PM
it opens thursday, will they still line up like that for the second day?

yes it will be extremely crowded all weekend, and at jess ranch for their derby people got in line tuesday night....the tourney is on saturday. People be lovin their truchas