PDA

View Full Version : Today Pyramid Report

cutbait
10-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Since I'm a graveyard/12 hr shift work now, I don't even know today's date.

Anyway, MO told me he is having a sea star autopilot steering system on the bling bling in Castaic, I told him to o meet me at the mid for some jolly good laughs.

MO insists his number one gal go, AA. I kinda wanted TB to be the third wheel but if it meant MO going or not going that AA had to, I knew Trailblazer would understand.

Left Bako at 430, figured had an hour to kill at the gate and wouldn't ya know ******* cal trans had all four SB lanes diverted to one lane on the NB side. Which meant I had to drive to Templin HWY and U turn. Fellas plan an half hour or so in traffic.

So I pull up in line behind the boys, start shoot in the bull, then these elder Armo guys roll up. Smoke billowing out tha doors.

It was cold out, they make a comment to themselves, MO speaks to them in Armenease and they BLOW UP! Wanting to fight! Talking about, "we weren't talking to you", " who the F are you" and a bunch more armo talk. MO was upset and yelled back, obviously these guys were wasted.. Double A and I fearing a RPG war calm MO down and shovel him back into the truck and we stayed away from those guys big time.

Kinda intense in the dark.

Anyway we then saw Cody, Tammys boy, ensures us Mark is way recovering nicely! WTG!

Shoot the bull for a spell then on the on the water. Instant dink hook up. Mega dinks, like 8 inches. Bust off a bunch in the boat and tons of short strikes and we decide to blast out in search of bigger fish. We hit the no no spot only the Bako boys could pull off for more dinks, hit the island for zip. Then CB point for our biggest 3 fish and then 2.5 pounds. More drinks.

We hit all the spots, same story, dink, dink, dink.

Head back to CB point and major bendo/drag peel. MO grabs rod and almost falls out of boat because of the strength of this fish. I quickly grabbed him before he went over and assisted him. Unfortunately this fish popped off at the boat. Was at least 20

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_9951_zps310ee357.jpg

So its now mid morning and AA wants to play glass bottom boat. Water is ultra clear, we cruise the shore line in 15 ft. Fish for days in the weed line. Schools of kitties to 5 lbs. Bass. Fry... weed line has mega activities

We trolld some more. Ended the day at least 1230. They had stuff to do and I work tonight.

So lets just say the laughs and good times exceeded the fishing on this day.

About 15 landed with 2 small mouth by AA. Probably 20 short strikes.

Most importantantly was the fun we had. Mostly at the expense of several of you reading this!

DEVOREFLYER
10-21-2013, 04:54 PM
With the earlier pics of you with your fly open I bet ya had MO shakin' in his boots when ya grabbed him. Please tell us you were zipped up this time. lol

dk4885
10-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I heard the story about what goes on on that boat. Now proof. Good time indeed.

Bassfan
10-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Way to get after them. That big one would have made your day. The big ones really know how to break away and break your heart!

DMS
10-21-2013, 05:31 PM
I bet all those 10" fish are the super dinks from the spring. Hopefully they grow just a bit more before the winter B&W time. Grow, Grow, Grow.
MO, all I can say is try to stay away from the pump house when the Bako Boys are around.

trail blazer
10-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Great job guys,,

HOWEVER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mike,,,,,,,,

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_9951_zps310ee357.jpg

thats gonna leave a mark

TRAIL BLAZER

Bassfan
10-21-2013, 05:40 PM
I think that now in New Jersey its ok to grab a guy like that. :Shocked:

Double A
10-21-2013, 06:16 PM
I was gonna say, take everything in this post with a grain if salt.

Then I rethunk it... Better make it a tablespoon.

I'm just glad I was on the other side of the camera.

Good times guys.

TroutOnly
10-21-2013, 06:32 PM
M/o does youre butt still hurt from handling c/b's rod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DMS
10-21-2013, 07:52 PM
M/o does youre butt still hurt from handling c/b's rod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:Applause::ROFL::Romance:

A new bromance!

GdHkSet1
10-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Laughs and good times with family and friends fishing- the fish is the icing. you'll get the big ones next time, thx for sharing.

FishinGame
10-21-2013, 08:11 PM
That's the 5am Vodka / 9am Coffee crowd moving in.... ive dealt with the armn's youre talking about..... they bounced along the shoreline hooking up 1cat that I saw.. they got upset with the complimentary irrigation carwash we provide.

forgot to mention the i5 chaos to you last night. mybad. :Neutral:

If you're coming from the north, exit Quail Lake and take the back road (Orwin Way) passed the Hungry Valley office.....

coming from the South is open and paved now..

........something about that picture makes it look staged.. I see pole grabbing but no fish Lol..

j/k....:Cool:

Double A
10-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Lmao. Defineately not staged. 100% genuine affection.
Good seeing you today fishngame. I truly hope Mark gets back soon.
I've said it b4, and I'll say it again... Pyramid could not be run by better people. Top notch !!!

By the way, I got a quick look at the new rentals... NICE !!!

CAPT'N
10-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Looks like a thrust in the Bako- ing

MikesOcean
10-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Great place Great Lake Great Operation!

FishinGame it was good to see you again! Your good people and I wouldn't expect anything less being Tammy's son!

Happy to hear Mark is doing great!

We had a great time!!!

BTW.....NOT STAGED!

AND I DID NOT FEEL A THING!!!

TroutOnly
10-22-2013, 09:31 AM
M/o if you didnt feel a thing one of the two of you has a problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think its carpdink,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
10-22-2013, 09:44 AM
AND I DID NOT FEEL A THING!!!

Not sure this is something I'd want publicized.

fishinone
10-22-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm considering not fishing with you guys without a chaperone. Even with one!

Nice catch guys.

I think I'll head up to the Mid soon.

These lakes are poised to go off.

DEVOREFLYER
10-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Not sure this is something I'd want publicized.

Y'all know those Hemorrhoid preparations have an anesthetic in them, just sayin'.

MikesOcean
10-22-2013, 10:19 AM
He was trying to demonstrate to me and AA what Trailblazer does to him when they go fishing. Something tells me it's not the same! LOL that's why they fish the pump house.

He was complaining to us that Scot has been unbearable and just too stubborn. I'm not buying it. Scott's a great guy.

Just beware if your invited on his boat what your in for. Especially when he is in heat. HAHAHA.

cutbait
10-22-2013, 10:54 AM
This is a bunch of bull ****.

MikesOcean sticks a pig, almost goes overboard. I grab him and assist him to land the thing. And now? I'm labeled as some as unspeakable sex act guy?

**** you guys!

I'm done with you all.

cutbait
10-22-2013, 11:02 AM
I bet all those 10" fish are the super dinks from the spring. Hopefully they grow just a bit more before the winter B&W time. Grow, Grow, Grow.
MO, all I can say is try to stay away from the pump house when the Bako Boys are around.

10 inch is generous but thank you.

We are in agreement though about them being the 4 inches from the spring.

AA believes the role has been reversed. We saw the wolfpacks of stockers slamming the schools of dink stripers.

We tied on a 3 inch striper pattern lunker punker and whacked the pig trout

DEVOREFLYER
10-22-2013, 11:05 AM
Quit tryin' ta change da subject, a picture is worth a thousand words. No way you can talk your way out of this. lol

karlow
10-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I have not been here in a while.
Now I see what I have been missing!
My eyes are burning.
It seems like some kind of broke back lake out of the closet moment to me.
The stripers there are not big enough to put up with that reach-around action Boyz.
Pease play with your own poles and reframe from sharing.

cutbait
10-22-2013, 01:32 PM
I have not been here in a while.
Now I see what I have been missing!
My eyes are burning.
It seems like some kind of broke back lake out of the closet moment to me.
The stripers there are not big enough to put up with that reach-around action Boyz.
Pease play with your own poles and reframe from sharing.

I see right now we need to go fishing together

TroutOnly
10-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Carpdink know youre spreading the manure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the only thing getting porked is m/o,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,but whats worse is hes smiling,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
10-22-2013, 07:49 PM
The fish were so small I was exaggerating that I hooked a bigger fish and it was gonna pull me in the water.

Cb thought it would be funny if he came over to help so I didn't go overboard.

AA took a pic cuz it was sooooo funny. Didnt realize this board lost there sense of humor! Lol

I won't post anymore! Didnt realize we would be offending anyone out there!

Good luck all!

trail blazer
10-23-2013, 02:10 PM
and how did I get S U C K D into it,,,,,,,,,no pun intended

DMS
10-23-2013, 04:03 PM
The fish were so small I was exaggerating that I hooked a bigger fish and it was gonna pull me in the water.

Cb thought it would be funny if he came over to help so I didn't go overboard.

AA took a pic cuz it was sooooo funny. Didnt realize this board lost there sense of humor! Lol

I won't post anymore! Didnt realize we would be offending anyone out there!

Good luck all!

Actually, it seems everyone's sense of humor was stimulated and not lost. :) It gave everyone something to do while waiting on the next day we can get out there.

trail blazer
10-23-2013, 04:19 PM
This is what the BAKO BOYS GROOVE TO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_0WPYBOf0

Hay,,,,jUST tHe WaY wE roll!!

TRAIL BLAZER

DEVOREFLYER
10-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Was that a couple of da Oildale gals????????

trail blazer
10-23-2013, 04:37 PM
yep,,,,,,,No TOOTYFRUITYS in the dale D/V,,,,,,They reside on either end of the state

cutbait
10-23-2013, 04:48 PM
This is what the BAKO BOYS GROOVE TO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_0WPYBOf0

Hay,,,,jUST tHe WaY wE roll!!

TRAIL BLAZER
That was our Millerton trip if I remember right, there have been so many trips like that

dk4885
10-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I see you have seen what goes on in the back of millerton

trail blazer
10-23-2013, 05:39 PM
That was our Millerton trip if I remember right, there have been so many trips like that

YUP,,,,,,,,,,As soon as they heard that the BAKO BOYS were at the lake they started making ready