PDA

View Full Version : The Return

lostfisherman
10-21-2013, 11:00 AM
After being away from the surf and fishing I finally made a return to the surf to cool off. Hit my location it was a nice Saturday afternoon with overcast and foggy couldn't see more then 5 miles out, used the old Camo worm on a Carolina rig, not even 5 minutes go by I reel in my first perch and then another and so on...best why to clear my head after being laid-off now back to job search:???:

skunked4life
10-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Sorry to hear that you were laid off. Hope that the job search goes well. In this generation, second, third and fourth career changes are the norm and you should try and be optimistic about the future. In the meantime, isn't the surf great therapy? Nice job on the catching and good luck to you! Remember the key is persistence, in both life and fishing.

Skunked4life

Homefish
10-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Enjoy the time u have now & fish! I'm sure you'll find a new job soon enough & you'll be wish'n u were fish'n!

Wingnut
10-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Welcome back to the surf and I wish you the best of luck in your job hunt. :Cool:

bachiboy
10-22-2013, 02:02 AM
Looking for work is always a very stressful undertaking. No better way to relieve that stress than wetting a line.:Wink: Best of luck on both fronts!!! Nice going on the perch.

Don

SP Dan
10-22-2013, 07:21 PM
You were determined to go and catch fish .... and you made it happen!
You want a job .................... you can make this happen also Sir .... with the same determination! Believe!

Congratulations on finding your way back to the salt and thanx for the fish report!

SP Dan <"))><