PDA

View Full Version : Bite's on 10.20

Team Santana
10-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Finally got a chance to get out there and decided to fish for trout from shore and were there from 7 to about 11:30. Between 5 of us, we got well over 100 trout, all caught and released. I threw the BBZ 6" trout and got 2 stripers. The first one was bigger, and it took off with my stringer. So if you guys come across a 8-10lb striper with a green stringer and 1 trout attached you know why haha. The second one wasn't too bad either, and gave it away because I didn't have a stringer lol. I won't be able to go for another few weeks, but the bite is on, go get em.

I have a couple pics, of the 2nd striper, but for some reason its not letting me attach them to this post. If someone wants to post it for me, send me your email and Ill send them to you.

Tight lines

Moemoe
10-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Nice report! Thanks for sharing.

TroutOnly
10-21-2013, 06:22 PM
i hope you pratices safe c and r with the proper net and didnt throw bleeders back while having fun,,,,,they have a bad enough time trying not to be ate instantly by the stripers and lmb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HawgZWylde
10-21-2013, 06:42 PM
i hope you pratices safe c and r with the proper net and didnt throw bleeders back while having fun,,,,,they have a bad enough time trying not to be ate instantly by the stripers and lmb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ahh, he's just chumming for the big girls Bob...:EyePop:

GdHkSet1
10-22-2013, 08:33 PM
WTG to get those jailbirds from shore, keep at it-, I'd be scoping all away around to 3rd cove too.