PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Lowe FM165 Deep V Aluminum with 75hp Optimax - low hour

SoCalSteve
10-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Please email me with questions...I dont check here often. stevenhage@yahoo.com

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with pics:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/4141812811.html

And the ad text:
2006 Lowe Fishing Machine 165 (Lowe FM165s)
- 16.5 foot Deep Aluminum V, Side Console boat with a full carpeted bass boat interior
- 75 HP Mercury Optimax motor. Low hours (guesstimating 40hrs), runs PERFECT. Very reliable and powerful.
- Boat is in perfect shape...no issues what so ever...Garage kept
- Light weight package can be pulled by nearly any vehicle
- 39 MPH top speed (via GPS)
- Upgrade: Lowrance HDS5 Color Broadband GPS/Fishfinder on the console
- Upgrade: 24V MinnKota Maxxum, and added a second Interstate Deep Cycle Battery
- Fully functioning livewell.
- All lights and pumps work perfectly
- Trailer is galvanized (resists rust) and has a swing away tongue for garage storage
- Bimini top included for shade on those sunny days
- Cover for boat, motor, and bimini top included

This boat is in excellent condition with low hours...truly a great deal. When I purchased it less than 3 years ago, it only had 7 hours on the motor. Im guesstimating 40 hours...it might be even less.

This hull is truly multipurpose and multispecies. I fish local bass club tournaments out of it. It is great for striper fishing, and also can fish local inshore saltwater with ease.

An identical boat (that doesnt have the upgrades) is listed right now for $11,000. There are boats that are years older listed for $9000 as well. NADA Value is over $10k. This is priced to sell and is READY TO FISH!!

Please contact me with questions via email. Im happy to answer them and will provide phone number. Also, I am ready and willing to do a water test for serious buyers, as a final step before the sale.

THANKS!

O Basser
10-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Steve How muck ? do you have pictures?

SoCalSteve
10-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Steve How muck ? do you have pictures?

Hi!
If you click the below link it will take you to my Craigslist ad that has some pics and the price ($9200).
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/boa/4141812811.html

I can email you pics if you want as well. My email is stevenhage@yahoo.com