PDA

View Full Version : Sat goes wfo

TroutOnly
10-19-2013, 07:23 PM
after i get done with another guide trip there tommorow i will post up sat and sun reports ,but this afternoon all hell broke loose,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
10-19-2013, 07:59 PM
after i get done with another guide trip there tommorow i will post up sat and sun reports ,but this afternoon all hell broke loose,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Answer your phone !

cutbait
10-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Answer your phone !

He doesn't have any service at Silverwood

fishinone
10-20-2013, 10:33 AM
LOL! I think he's at Castaic.

The striper were in the zone yesterday. Lots and lots of them but they would go for us.

HawgZWylde
10-20-2013, 10:56 AM

Haha, yikes T/O, talk about a teaser post. Can't wait to see the slayage later today...

DEVOREFLYER
10-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Were the UGC boilin'? lol

cutbait
10-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Bobs like that girl in school.

Just a tease

DEVOREFLYER
10-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Just a tease I thought you were talkin' about da Quagga for a moment then I remembered the Homewrecker thing. Anyhow I think that's what they called it or was it something worse?

fishinone
10-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Bobs like that girl in school.

Just a tease

LOL!

It scares me that, you think of him this way!

DMS
10-20-2013, 01:58 PM
We were out there yesterday and found several very large groups of fish tightly bunched. Started out 5th in line even though we were there very early. There was an official tourney and a club deal. Early we first found em and both rods went off then a double then a single. Then not much action even when we got over em. We tried casting to the schools several times for nada. The bass guys were a bit of a challenge working around them... There were many in and out and jumping on the points but it was way better than the lice. A couple guys waked us pretty good a few times or took off across our bow while were were cruising at 24 knots.
Anyway we looked around some spots for not much and returned to the area. We found em again and even denser. We got a hookup that came off and then we got whacked. This one was good and I was looking for a biggie but it was a triple. Lulu scooped all three.
We had an activity last night so we gave up on he unenthusiastic schools with 8 fish and done fishing at noon.
If that group turned on we could have limits in a couple passes.
Nice day and great to see TO and catch up. Seems like I should have tried to stay later.
DMS

TroutOnly
10-21-2013, 06:06 PM
3hrs of non stop double and triple hookups off both rods, it was a rare event ,drop it to a certain depth and an instant hookup,if there would have been video carpdink would have crapped in his pants,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,