PDA

View Full Version : BAKO and A/V Conspire to WRECK stripee

trail blazer
10-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Met with catchingsomefish<DAVE> before sun up at the lake,,,,,,,,,,ready,d the boat and hit the water,,,,,,,,,,,,

Started extremely slow,,,,,nothing but a dink here and there till abought 2 pm,,,,,,,,,then we found this

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/002_zps0b419c80.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/user/carlysimps/media/002_zps0b419c80.jpg.html)

Then this started

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/005_zps975bdb21.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_001_zpsc870bd4a.jpg?t=1382029930

Loaded the boat at 5pm with this

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/004_zpse053d833.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/user/carlysimps/media/004_zpse053d833.jpg.html)

Dave,,,,,,,,,had a ball bro,,,,was a blast,Hope you enjoy,d your day on the STRIPERJUNKIE, persistence paid off with doubles and triples,,,,,,lost goodans at the boat and some for the frying pan also,,,,,,,,hope your woman is happy with the spoils.

Your a class act dave,,THANKS

Was GREAT to meet you this morning BASSFAN,,,,,,,,,See ya soon

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
10-17-2013, 07:34 PM
PS,,,,,,,,,,Darker colors was the key today,,,,,,,,,3.4 mph was critical,,,,,,,,,,lets just say we cought them in NO NO CORNER,,,,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER

Double A
10-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Way to get em guys.

Lmao @ no no corner.

fishinone
10-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Nice job striper slayers.

You do manage to catch a fish now and then TB.

Bassfan
10-17-2013, 09:14 PM
It was a great way to start the day talking to you and Dave. It was not the easiest day for a while (between 10 and 2) but it did go easier around the same time in the afternoon that you guys hit them. Ended with 16 plus one green carp. Hope to see you out there again. Jim

trail blazer
10-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Nice job striper slayers.

You do manage to catch a fish now and then TB.

Hay,,,,,,,,,,,,,even a blind dog will find a bone now and then ron.

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
10-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Great to hear you both went out and had a great time.

When I talked to you in the morning TB and you said it was slow, I knew it was slow!

But I had no doubt you would find them.

Didnt realize you were gonna take Dave to a no no corner!! Naughty boys! HAHAHAHA.

Good slay guys!

catchingsomefish
10-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Scott, thank you for the invite first, and for Cutbait for the assist in that process. Was great getting to spend some time together on the water, and getting to know each other a little while whacking Mr Stripey. I am glad you are persistent, as am I, or we never would have made it to no no corner, lol. I don't think we could have had a nicer day weather wise. That was really wild at the end, never ever have seen that much bait, that concentrated.....Thank you for a great day... Jim, Bassfan it was nice to meet you this morning, I am sorry you were ill.........................lol lol............................Dave

dk4885
10-18-2013, 12:51 AM
TB always comes thru in the end. Nice day guys.

DMS
10-18-2013, 06:19 AM
WTG! Nice haul. Hope to get em tomorrow. Weekdays rule over weekends!

cutbait
10-18-2013, 07:55 AM
You guys are a killing machine.

DOn't get used to that seat Dave

5150fishn
10-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Sounds like a slow start turned into a epic finish. You guys slayed the jailbirds out there. It's been a long time since I have fished the stripey's and I feel the need after reading all of the BakoBoy reports! Thanks for the constant reports and pics.

TroutOnly
10-18-2013, 09:58 AM
WAY TO SLAY CATCHINGSOMEFISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU TOO BAKO-BOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my turn is this weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
10-18-2013, 08:05 PM
Hay,,,,,,,,,,,,,even a blind dog will find a bone now and then ron.

TRAIL BLAZER

LOL! Yea that's how I do it!

trail blazer
10-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Bite has been w/o for awhile now,,,everybody has been slaying easily:Razz:,,,,,now its getting back to normal.:Wink:
Thanks everybody ,Watch a mass exedos to other lakes is iminant,lol:Rolls Eyes:,,,,,The BAKO BOYS are staying put,,,staic/mid stripers The DUCT and giant B/V blues,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
10-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Scott, thank you for the invite first, and for Cutbait for the assist in that process. Was great getting to spend some time together on the water, and getting to know each other a little while whacking Mr Stripey. I am glad you are persistent, as am I, or we never would have made it to no no corner, lol. I don't think we could have had a nicer day weather wise. That was really wild at the end, never ever have seen that much bait, that concentrated.....Thank you for a great day... Jim, Bassfan it was nice to meet you this morning, I am sorry you were ill.........................lol lol............................Dave

No doubt abought the persistence comment dave,,,,,,,,,,we new if we kept doing everything right that it would come to us eventually,,,,,,saucks abought the lost bigger models but o well,,,,that one double rod/single, triple hookup was my biggest memory of the trip,,,,,,,,that school was stack,d like cordwood under those shad ,,,biguns to,,,,,,,8 seconds later and WHAMMMM MMMOOOOOOOO,,,,,,lol

Were all waiting to see you in that new boat of yours soon,,,,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

catchingsomefish
10-19-2013, 10:09 AM
You are right about the schools under that shad ball, I dont think shad ball adequately describes what we saw, more like a bio mass....But like always with the stripey. when they are ready to go, they go.....It is always fun when you get simultaneous strike on both rods, probably the fastest two old dudes like us ever move....when those reels go off.lol......Gonna be the SS rental for a few more months, then we will see about a boat that actually has a steering wheel and seats.....Had a blast out there on the water with you Scott, thanks again for the invite, and I hope to see you on the water again, real soon.................Dave