vineline
10-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Trout Season Opener
Slated for Nov. 1st, 2nd 3rd
20,000 lbs of trout to be stocked!
Kids Lagoon stocked

New for Trout Season:
Catch out pond will be open with tagged fish for kids under 12yrs
$5.00 per fish caught in Catch out Pond with paid admission.
Childrens prizes for tagged fish
Open weekends only from 9am until noon.
(Catch out pond will be closed to the general public during special events and private parties)

Little Fisherman's Fun meal available at the Irvine Lake Cafe
Fun Meal includes toy.

lewisclan
10-17-2013, 08:26 AM
Can I arrive @ 5pm Thursday night in my 40' 5th wheel and get a camping spot, Last year it was a big hassle lining up with a 40' trailer for Friday morning opening. what can we work out?
Thanks
Jay

trollmiester
10-17-2013, 10:40 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF TOY DO I GET WITH MY FUN MEAL/? lolol-----------------------------------------------------

troutdog
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Hard to believe that is 2 weeks away, time to dust off the light gear and put on some fresh line!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF TOY DO I GET WITH MY FUN MEAL/? lolol-----------------------------------------------------

The choices are endless for you Trolly! :LOL:

See you guys at the lake!

TD

vineline
10-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Can I arrive @ 5pm Thursday night in my 40' 5th wheel and get a camping spot, Last year it was a big hassle lining up with a 40' trailer for Friday morning opening. what can we work out?
Thanks
Jay

Jay,
The only way its possible for you to camp inside our gates on Thursday is with a VIP ticket and upgrade. I understand your situation but if I let you in on Thursday night, I have to let everyone
in.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Daniela