PDA

View Full Version : October 11 Stocking Video !!

VineVideos
10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEmFx264rVk

Stocked Quality Cats at the Vine today !! Check it out !!

gogreeenz4
10-11-2013, 02:47 PM
whens the candy bars bein stocked?

Fishingdachronarch201E7
10-11-2013, 03:22 PM
NICE, good to hear, hitting it tonite so it betters my chances of finally catching my first CATFISH, i didnt get to do my 5 trip, so this will be the one....hopefully its not another skunk....cuz that will hurt, ill have a report either tomorrow or monday.

Tony G
fishingdachronarch201e7

esteban1t
10-11-2013, 04:21 PM
NICE, good to hear, hitting it tonite so it betters my chances of finally catching my first CATFISH, i didnt get to do my 5 trip, so this will be the one....hopefully its not another skunk....cuz that will hurt, ill have a report either tomorrow or monday.

Tony G
fishingdachronarch201e7

Good luck , try the flats . on The opposite side of where that small boat dock is. there should be a buoy , and if you fish 20 feet west of that buoy you should be good. thats where i been going and getting fish , Fly line , shrimp and/or mack

VineVideos
10-11-2013, 04:27 PM

Tony G
fishingdachronarch201e7

Hey Tony,

As you can see in the video, we stocked along the West Shore this morning. So give that a shot. Most of the fish stocked
today were quality size; 4 to 7 pounds.

Last night we caught fish up close to the buoy line (we have to stay at least 50 feet away from the buoys) on the side closest to Sierra Cove. About 40 feet of water.
If you have a meter, you want to try to fish the drop offs. Especially for the Blue Cats because they are predators and like to prowl up and down these "cliffs."

If you go to www.irvinelake.net and click on the Videos tab at the top you will see Tutorials in the drop down menu. There is an excellent one there with Capt. Don Spencer
on fishing Irvine Lake for Catfish.

Hope you do well. Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Danny J.

P.A.W.
10-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Beautiful!

Fishingdachronarch201E7
10-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

So the monday report for Fridays Nights fishing, SKUNKED AGAIN, 5th time....all with boats, mac bites, mac shrimp, worms, stink bait etc hahahah for nothing hit all the places you guys mentioned......man id like to say this lake has no catfish cuz i have yet to catch one but i know other peeps have caught them but holly smokes 5 times and nothing lol either way all good, it was good time a bit cold but manageable.......

gonna start trying my luck on the ocean more, this is costing to much money!!!

Thanks for reading

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

esteban1t
10-14-2013, 04:25 PM
seriously dont know what you are doing wrong, :Confused:
I should be there this coming up saturday, ill post report.

Fishingdachronarch201E7
10-14-2013, 08:01 PM
Hey esteban...

Me neither lol......all good....yeah let us know how it goes......

Tony g