PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 10/5

Brent
10-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Fished hard from 7:30 to 2:30 and scratched out a couple of 2-3 pounders on carolina rigs. My buddy got 4 on c-rigs as well.
Still a little tough out there unless you happen upon the right spot. It seemed that it was a fish here and then move kind of bite.

I'm bored at work and miss my entertainment for the last few days.
Those hand puppets are some straight up freaky stuff. Scary!

Brent

SurfCityUSA
10-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Fished hard from 7:30 to 2:30 and scratched out a couple of 2-3 pounders on carolina rigs. My buddy got 4 on c-rigs as well.
Still a little tough out there unless you happen upon the right spot. It seemed that it was a fish here and then move kind of bite.

I'm bored at work and miss my entertainment for the last few days.
Those hand puppets are some straight up freaky stuff. Scary!

Brent

What was the wind like on Saturday? Forecast had winds up to 17 with gusts to 30.
Thanks for the report.
Surf

p.s. - yeah, that whole thing was pretty creepy, I guess a lot of regulars had nothing else to do because you could here a pin drop on this board now

HuskerRod
10-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Brent,

Things have quieted down considerably. I have not fished in some time, but Im starting to get the juicing flowing again. Glad to here you got out there. Not much reporting, at least on the fishing, from DVL.

Brent
10-08-2013, 01:33 PM
What was the wind like on Saturday? Forecast had winds up to 17 with gusts to 30.
Thanks for the report.
Surf

p.s. - yeah, that whole thing was pretty creepy, I guess a lot of regulars had nothing else to do because you could here a pin drop on this board now

I screwed up first off and we fished Sunday not Saturday because of the wind forcast. I'm so used to fishing on Saturdays I brainfarted and forgot it was Sunday...sorry about that.
Sunday it was sheet glass almost the entire day. It blew a slight breeze from 1130 - 1PM and then at 230 when we were leaving it.

HuskerRod
10-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Brent,

I was starting to get pissed off when you said Saturday. I didnt see you that day and was wondering what you were trying to pull by saying Saturday when you actually fished Sunday.......hehhehehehehehehehehehee

Brent
10-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Brent,

I was starting to get pissed off when you said Saturday. I didnt see you that day and was wondering what you were trying to pull by saying Saturday when you actually fished Sunday.......hehhehehehehehehehehehee

What can I say? The seventies where good to me.....or maybe bad depending how you look at it.
It's all kind of foggy to tell you the truth...:Confused:

HuskerRod
10-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I have a hard time telling Saturdays and sundays apart myself, but I sure as heck know the difference between weekday work days and weekend day that is for sure.