PDA

View Full Version : Striper King Classic !!! From the WWP

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:03 PM
WoundedWarriorProjec has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.
To:41Hardcore

Hi there!
We received your comment on the Wounded Warrior Project page that mentioned you had information about fraud. We definitely want to learn more and investigate- it's something we take very seriously. Could you send me some more detailed information by email? You can reach me at jboyce@woundedwarriorproject.org by email.

Thanks,
Jen Boyce

Online Engagement Manager
Wounded Warrior Project
230 W. Monroe St. Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60606
Ph. 630.522.4778.
jboyce@woundedwarriorproject.org
Help center • Email options • Report spam • Unsubscribe
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:05 PM
WoundedWarriorProjec has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.
To:41Hardcore

Corey,
Thank you so much for the information- we're grateful you've passed it along! I'm going to forward this information to our legal team and ask them to reach out to you if they need any additional information.

Thanks again!
Jen
Help center • Email options • Report spam • Unsubscribe
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:06 PM
KHANH NGUYEN | khanhmylinh@yahoo.com | Add to Contacts
Today, Monday, Oct 7 11:54 AM | Show Details | View source
SKC 3.
Hi Corey,
This is Khanh. I did not email you earlier, because I try to put evidence together.
You know me. I don't talk much.
Just to let you know. I am on your side, and I have your back Sir!

This is what I saw about the raffle of SKC 3.
When I looked for a place to sit and shade area. I went to the left side of the stage (in front of the hot dog stand). From there I can see through the back side to the front. I saw the organizers go through the raffle box and pick & drop some ticket, look like they are choosing the winner. I don’t like that either!!!
CHEATING!!!!!
I was a sponsor in the first SKC. Barry promised to put my lure logos in the flier, but he did not, when I asked him why, he said other sponsor doesn’t want my name there, so he took it out. I am a sponsor like others, why he listens to others??? That’s why I did not attend the SKC 2.
Kewly,
I met Kewly several years ago fishing with Bob, and he used my lure, he won in the raffle (he never buy one). He wants to promote my lure in DVL, I said fine and gave him some lure to use. He made a few false reports, when I found out. I told him to stop, and do not use my name in any other report. My lures speak for itself, I don’t need someone like him to ruin my reputation.
It is sad to see what happens in SKC 3, I don’t plan to be back for the next one, unless you need me to be your co-captain for the Warrior again. I will be there.
Please add me in the list of volunteer, if you guys decide to take the Hero out for a day of fishing.
Your friend, your Weapon Khanh aka KPN

PS: Thank you so much for your guidance. I have so much fun fishing with you and Ron.
Life is too short, do not raise your blood pressure over some scum.
It is okay to post this email on FNN.

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:12 PM
The Real WWP is seeing it all of the video right now ! Everything !

http://youtu.be/BTbd_ULXkfw

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:16 PM
This is my Angel from Channel 7 news San Diego

sharonheilbrunn@gmail.com | Add to Contacts
Today, Monday, Oct 7 01:17 AM | Show Details | View source
Cheating Wounded Warriors
4 Attachment(s) Download All
Dear Sharon

I hope you remember me , Corey Chapman from San Diego Bay ! You set me up to fish with Jarret Johnson and were going to due a segment soon !

I need your help ! I found out some cheating of our wounded warriors ! I was asked to donate my time and skill to take 4 wounded warriors to fish the Striper King Classic III Fishing tournament !

At Diamond Valley Lake in Hemet California. There where five other captains doing the same as me. Great human story ! I found out that this Striper King Classic was using the national WWP Wounded Warriors Project

and it's national logo to advertise and draw people with big hearts into this tournament !. They have no charity contract with the real wounded warriors project people ! No money went to the real wounded warriors and I'm

Mad ! I need to tell you the real story ! There is a human part to this story and I think you mite like it ! Please Sharon ! 10 minutes of your time ! I know San Diego Bay like no other ! I will give you the best segment ever !

Thank you

Corey Chapman

PS I put a Marine on the winning Biggest Fish ! I'm still riding this high !

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:19 PM
This is real ! The Real Brothers !

Turn this up ! Listen to what Sgt. Justin Dennison The Big fish winner of the Tournament !

Tells Hardcore !

http://youtu.be/jH4bp9JqshU

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 01:34 PM
What about this !

http://youtu.be/Vj48itNWPc4

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 02:25 PM
This video was posted first to show the (good) It shows Sgt Justin Dennion a Marine ! He didn't have to be WWP to me ! I love our armed forces ! All of them ! I have a History ! The Navy Loves me !

My friends love me ! My Family love me ! I with my other two co-captains (fishinone) Ron ! and (The Weapon) Khanh ! Put Sgt. Justin Dennison a Marine ! On his biggest Striper he has ever caught !

It was the biggest fish he has ever caught ! Don't blame these men ! They did not know anything ! I talked with them ! I was so proud to be with them ! You all can see I've been working hard on this !

I have a passion for this ! It's all gonna come out ! All of it ! I told the WWP I want a WWP sponsored event at Castaic Lake ! Watch as Sgt Justin Dennison hooks , fights and lands the first place

winning Striper at The Striper King Classic III

http://youtu.be/UKTMwzTZxGU

Perris Bluegill Chaser
10-07-2013, 02:26 PM
You need a job. Welcome to walmart.

dk4885
10-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Castaic lake count me in Cory. I would be glad to put these heroes on fish. You no were I stand Cory right beside you.

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Castaic lake count me in Cory. I would be glad to put these heroes on fish. You no were I stand Cory right beside you.

Thank you Donald ! I knew That ! Bring Drew ! The Hero's will love him !

Corey

Hardcor
10-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Please nobody respond to the Ugly comments !