PDA

View Full Version : short sesion

EfrenM
10-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Short report I went yesterday to the beach it was windy on the first forty minutes I had no luck I gave myself five more minutes and then I was gonna head home. I then thought my lure had gotten suck on the salad but then felt two head shakes and i started pulling drag. I knew it was a big one so I was excited thinking that I was finally gonna get my first legal hali. When I finally reeled it out I saw that it was a shovel nose that I had snagged out near the eye I was a bit disappointed but was happy I had taken my skunk off428634286442865

carpanglerdude
10-06-2013, 12:39 PM
whoa, nice! Great way to beat the skunk!

bachiboy
10-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Nice going out there beating that stripe. Your blood musta been FLOWING when that thing started giving those false headshakes...been there, done that.:Wink: Those flatfish of the wrong kind give a great fight though and that's a GOOD one you landed there!

Keep it up!
Don

DockRat
10-06-2013, 03:54 PM
SNGF, Bat Rays ect is a blast, love drag burners. :Thumbs Up:
DR

EfrenM
10-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Nice going out there beating that stripe. Your blood musta been FLOWING when that thing started giving those false headshakes...been there, done that.:Wink: Those flatfish of the wrong kind give a great fight though and that's a GOOD one you landed there!

Keep it up!
Don
Yeah they do I fought it for around 10 min since I only had an 8lb line and did not want it to snap, but it sure brought some excitement to my day

murrieta angler
10-08-2013, 07:24 PM
The "Other" flatties never fail to please.
Nice job landing it on 8# test Pepesca.
Robert
<><

skunked4life
10-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah pepesca!!!

That is a BIG SNGF! I always complain about catching those but in the moment, they are so much fun to pull in! Thank you for sharing! Keep at it!

Skunked4life