PDA

View Full Version : Don't eat tuna, it's all fake!

bachiboy
10-04-2013, 12:42 PM
This is SO stupid, it's hillarious...BUT, I support these tree huggers 100%! The report states that 59% of the tuna sold in restaurants and stores is fake. 84% of white tuna is actually escolar and will cause "oily anal leakage".:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Escolar has been named the Ex-lax fish for it's laxative effects on human consumption, that much is true, but to catch an escolar is pretty rare so I fail to see how they can catch quantities large enough to supplement tuna supplies. Also, the group that did the study is a nonprofit protection group called "Oceana" that took 1215 samples from across the U.S. to bring out these amazing "facts". I love it!!!!:Thumbs Up: This is such B.S., but if it will help stop commercial fishing for tuna so there's more for me to catch, they have my full support!!!!:LOL:

Here's the article...
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/02/59-of-the-tuna-americans-eat-is-not-tuna/273410/

dqfish
10-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Oily anal leakage...i was wondering why that happened every time I ordered tuna. LOL. J/K...

Nipple Twister
10-08-2013, 09:48 AM
OH NO, you mean to tell me that people will LIE about the facts just to help further their agenda????????? say it ain't so!

nice, thx for sharing Big D, damn, we didn't get to chat much at all at HG5 did we?

murrieta angler
10-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Don't even bring up anal leakage......:Rolls Eyes::LOL:
Robert
<><

DEVOREFLYER
10-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Don't even bring up anal leakage......:Rolls Eyes::LOL:
Robert
<><

So that's what Butt Plugs are for, wow now I know. :EyePop:

It's rumored that da Quagga has a drawer full of them, just a rumor mind ya.

HawgZWylde
10-09-2013, 08:16 AM
So that's what Butt Plugs are for, wow now I know. :EyePop:

It's rumored that da Quagga has a drawer full of them, just a rumor mind ya.

Lol,Butt Plugs? Quagga? Is that why it's been so Quagga free around here as of late? It's had it's pie hole plugged up hence no verbal flatulence from the Mollusk mouth, I mean Butt?

fishinone
10-09-2013, 09:57 AM
What about the tuna that I catch? Is it OK?

DEVOREFLYER
10-09-2013, 01:05 PM

If it's not wearin' a Butt Plug it is OK.

Doomsdaymachine
10-09-2013, 02:05 PM

Pretty sure those are actually mislabeled largemouth bass. :Dancing Banana: