PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip thurs the deadliest catch catchingsomefish

TroutOnly
10-03-2013, 06:49 PM
dave came out today ,we launched under calm winds and fog, the plan was to make some shad then fish deep water for mr stripey. the only problem was they pumped in almost 10ft of water since sun. the shad were moved out of the coves and in deeper water hunkered down on the structure ,we didnt see any boiling or surface hits of any kind. so after a couple hours or more of cove hopping we relized there was no shad to be had today. we started trolling and started to plug the deadwell and hit the limits but to get run off the lake by big whitecaps. it was fun today and to work youre trolling lanes dave ,more angles on more structure is always a good thing,thank you for using my service dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1868_zps42fdb7a7.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1868_zps42fdb7a7.jpg.html)
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1869_zps2a06c185.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1869_zps2a06c185.jpg.html)

fishinone
10-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Another slay. Awesome!

Hardcor
10-03-2013, 07:53 PM
dave came out today ,we launched under calm winds and fog, the plan was to make some shad then fish deep water for mr stripey. the only problem was they pumped in almost 10ft of water since sun. the shad were moved out of the coves and in deeper water hunkered down on the structure ,we didnt see any boiling or surface hits of any kind. so after a couple hours or more of cove hopping we relized there was no shad to be had today. we started trolling and started to plug the deadwell and hit the limits but to get run off the lake by big whitecaps. it was fun today and to work youre trolling lanes dave ,more angles on more structure is always a good thing,thank you for using my service dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1868_zps42fdb7a7.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1868_zps42fdb7a7.jpg.html)
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1869_zps2a06c185.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1869_zps2a06c185.jpg.html)

You never stop Bob ! One day you win the Striper King Classic the next limits for a client !

The Legend !

Corey

cutbait
10-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Bob and Dave...

Two of my all time top ten striper killer names

Double A
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Went in with a game plan...

Conditions changed, adapted to the change, still a massacre.

MustHuntAndFish
10-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Went in with a game plan...

Conditions changed, adapted to the change, still a massacre.

I like how Mr Catchingsomefish (sorry Dave I had your FNN Name wrong) has gone out multiple times with T/O and keeps getting different conditions and circumstances thrown at him. Talk about the ultimate learning experience!

Now... When Dave reports or comments on someone else's report... I take notes. Not only is he learning from THE BEST, but he's going out on his own and implementing that knowledge. He's quickly becoming one of the authorities on Striper Fishing at Castaic. All in one summer's time!

catchingsomefish
10-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks again Bob for the fun day, at least this week we got to launch, prior to the winds, unlike last week. I appreciate you going off the beaten path to look at and evaluate some of the spots I had been trying in the rental, your graph is more sophisticated than mine, but it felt good knowing I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.......Both JR and SR were working today, still got caught up in a lot of salad though......That was pretty wild trying to tie up at the marina at the end, those morons in the ski boat trying to launch, as we came in was comical, especially the "swells are a little big today" comment, wow they are among us, scary..:Shocked:...............Dave

MikesOcean
10-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Good Chit Boz!!

Dave is becoming such a regular at the lake and getting it dialed in!

I feel like I already know him and want to call him Boooz too!! HAHA

Great job both of you!

ANIMALS!!!

catchingsomefish
10-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Mike, I cannot wait to meet you, Bob speaks highly of you, it is funny, I asked him yesterday what all the boz stuff was about, lol........................Dave

fishinone
10-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Mike, I cannot wait to meet you, Bob speaks highly of you, it is funny, I asked him yesterday what all the boz stuff was about, lol........................Dave

LOL! I just asked him the last time I saw you with him.

Now, I blush when I see it!

trail blazer
10-04-2013, 01:32 PM
The master SLAYSSSSS again,,,,,,,congrats dave.

TRAIL BLAZER

catchingsomefish
10-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks Scott! I am glad we quit when we did, we had our limits, but man it got ugly in a hurry with the wind and the waves, hence the deadliest catch....Dave

Hardcor
10-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I like how Mr Catchingsomefish (sorry Dave I had your FNN Name wrong) has gone out multiple times with T/O and keeps getting different conditions and circumstances thrown at him. Talk about the ultimate learning experience!

Now... When Dave reports or comments on someone else's report... I take notes. Not only is he learning from THE BEST, but he's going out on his own and implementing that knowledge. He's quickly becoming one of the authorities on Striper Fishing at Castaic. All in one summer's time!

Double That !

stepchild
10-07-2013, 01:32 PM
theres not a size limit..look a bit tiny..

striperboy
10-07-2013, 03:39 PM
:Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin:it looks like alot of striper dinners to me.

stepchild
10-08-2013, 06:40 AM
:Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin::Big Grin:it looks like alot of striper dinners to me.

limits..but size limits...those are babies

fishinone
10-08-2013, 07:13 AM
the limit on Striper in the Southern District is 10 fish any size.

You'll probably find that those are bigger than the trout most people catch.

cutbait
10-08-2013, 07:50 AM
the limit on Striper in the Southern District is 10 fish any size.

You'll probably find that those are bigger than the trout most people catch.

100% right.

I've always felt this way.

the avg 1.5 lb schoolie is right up the stocker truck trout alley.

Even the Mid 1 lber is equivalent to a truck trout that is 100% kept.

Remember when you were blasted Ron for keeping some 1 lbers earlier in the season?

the hypocrisy is crazy

fishinone
10-08-2013, 07:59 AM
100% right.

I've always felt this way.

the avg 1.5 lb schoolie is right up the stocker truck trout alley.

Even the Mid 1 lber is equivalent to a truck trout that is 100% kept.

Remember when you were blasted Ron for keeping some 1 lbers earlier in the season?

the hypocrisy is crazy

I think one of those guys turned out to be ok.

People just don't know how many babies
striper have our how many Striper are in the lakes.

I am trying to figure out who's stepchild we have hear though.

Double A
10-08-2013, 08:06 AM

I'll narrow it down...
I bet he's a red head lolololololol

cutbait
10-08-2013, 08:08 AM

People who make the comments about keeping the small stripers at Castaic and Pyramid just don't know the numbers at those lakes.

The DVL guys are barking about the population going down due to overfishing. They claim the fish population isn't doing so well.

I listen, I take their word for it. Maybe it is being hurt by overfishing? I trust those guys.

I would just like to have those take our Castaic/Pyramid groups word about our population at these two lakes.

Not saying Stepchild is a DVL'er but the striperfest core KNOW WHATS UP!

and the Pyramid/Castaic striper clan all say one thing. KILL KILL KILL! Plenty of stripers.

There is a reason we go to San Antonio and Millerton. It ain't for the 1.5 lb schoolie that isn't in abundance.

I could see and respect the San Antonio c&r crowd, the Millerton and DVL also, would love to hear the Silverwood opinion on their population

The Delta guys preach C&R and have me convinced its a good thing. Those stripers return every year to the system to reproduce. Not locked like our stripers

DEVOREFLYER
10-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Vail Lake is a good case in point to prove the disaster that Mr. Stripy is to other species. Vail Lake has no Stripers, none and is one of if not the premier Bass lakes in the state. Stripers are the Apex Predator and if not controlled will decimate the native fish population, look what happed to the Silverwood Brown Trout by Mr. Stripy. Kill um all, blood on the decks, kill um all.

fishinone
10-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Vail Lake is a good case in point to prove the disaster that Mr. Stripy is to other species. Vail Lake has no Stripers, none and is one of if not the premier Bass lakes in the state. Stripers are the Apex Predator and if not controlled will decimate the native fish population, look what happed to the Silverwood Brown Trout by Mr. Stripy. Kill um all, blood on the decks, kill um all.

I see your point but these are all reservoirs. The native species left or drowned.

cutbait,

I've heard that there's commercial fishing at DVL for a few years. That could be a factor.

DEVOREFLYER
10-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Drowned damn I hadn't thought of that. lol

fishinone
10-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Drowned damn I hadn't thought of that. lol

You're funny!

I think you see my point that there aren't any native species in a reservoir. Only what gets in accidentally or is stocked. Every fish species in DVL was introduced. There's an outside chance that there were some fish in some small streams that were able to survive in some reservoirs but they aren't in their native environment any longer.

DEVOREFLYER
10-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Ron yes I did get your point and it was an "ah duh" moment on me, however the Brown Trout in Silverwood were peacefully living in Cleghorn creek until the lake was formed and Mr. Stripy was introduced. None of the Brown Trout in California are natives they are only lowly immigrant's. lol

fishinone
10-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Brown Trout are native to Northern Europe.

I think that in California only rainbows including golden and the like and also including steelhead and things like Sierra perch are native.

We have brook trout from the Appalachian Mountains, southern strain largemouth from Florida, northern strain largemouth from "farther north":Smile:, smallmouth, crappie, bluegill etc'. i believe they are all introduced.

Did you know that you have to have a fishing license in CA to catch reptiles. I think there is even a limit. For rattlesnakes though, you do not need a fishing license. :EyePop:

When was the last time you heard of a game warden ticketing someone for catching lizards in the back yard? :LOL:

stepchild
10-09-2013, 07:54 AM

the stepchild is someone that knows,if you want big fish head on up to san antonio lake...big striper action..been on t/o boat and its boring as hell tying up to a buoy and chunking cut sardines and hope the schoolies hit....YAWN!!!!...ive been on this board a long time...but some people dont like honesty,and they ban you for it.

cutbait
10-09-2013, 08:17 AM
the stepchild is someone that knows,if you want big fish head on up to san antonio lake...big striper action..been on t/o boat and its boring as hell tying up to a buoy and chunking cut sardines and hope the schoolies hit....YAWN!!!!...ive been on this board a long time...but some people dont like honesty,and they ban you for it.
With all due respect your contradicting yourself.

You claim the schollies are boring, yet you criticize the take of them?

You do realize the cause and effect of killing all stripers?

Less stripers in the 1-3 lb range the better any fishery is. Hence the trophy lakes of San Antonio and Millerton.

Kill the Pyramid and Castaic stripers. (Legally of course)

fishinone
10-09-2013, 09:55 AM

Bait n wait is boring, for people who can't do it well! :Cool:

Don't worry! I haven't heard of anybody being banned for being honest about not liking to catch schoolies. :Rolls Eyes:

TroutOnly
10-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I THINK THE STEPCHILD IS FULL OF CRAP ,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SAN ANT , I WOULD BET YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED AND YOURE BACK UNDER AND ALAIS ,,,,,,,AND THIS LADY WAS REALLY BORED AT CASTAIC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1596_zpsb69f6d36.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1596_zpsb69f6d36.jpg.html)

stepchild
10-12-2013, 11:56 AM
I THINK THE STEPCHILD IS FULL OF CRAP ,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SAN ANT , I WOULD BET YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED AND YOURE BACK UNDER AND ALAIS ,,,,,,,AND THIS LADY WAS REALLY BORED AT CASTAIC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1596_zpsb69f6d36.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1596_zpsb69f6d36.jpg.html)

Every dog has its day..stepchild knows plenty about san ant,,,,and local fresh water lakes...YYAAWNNN..you would have to pay me to go on your boat!!.

TroutOnly
10-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Sure you do youre reports dont reflect it or prove it,,,if youre so bored go bother someone else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
10-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Every dog has its day..stepchild knows plenty about san ant,,,,and local fresh water lakes...YYAAWNNN..you would have to pay me to go on your boat!!.

Where are your fishing reports stepchild ! Bob the Legend told me about the day you fished with him ! He said you would rather sniff Sardines and pick your As-s then fish !

What's up with that stepchild !

Corey

http://youtu.be/1KgR-9NePmk

breeze71
10-13-2013, 09:13 AM
theres not a size limit..look a bit tiny..

Looks like stepchild is the biggest boz esh koonogk....weak man...you belong in the same category as the pro rod twitchers like lady man quagger and darkassrimmer.

I'm surprised you boneheads still come on this board...isn't your board more interesting?

cutbait
10-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Pro rod twitchers...........

He made a funny

trail blazer
10-13-2013, 04:43 PM

WoW DUDE!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your a real piece of work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You blast one of the best west coast striper guides around,lay claim to S/TONE pigs,,,,,,,,and just all around come off like an arrogant jerk.

Tell you what,,Got kinda a short fuse today so how abought I take you fishing??,,,,REALLY!,,,,,,,Just say the word,,,,,,a day out on the water with the BAKO BOYS WOULD REALLY ENTERTAIN YOU WOULDNT IT,

Nothing boring that day I guarantee you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or Go back to that freak site you call home and rest your ittybitty neck!

The invitation is always open.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
10-13-2013, 04:51 PM
WoW DUDE!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your a real piece of work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You blast one of the best west coast striper guides around,lay claim to S/TONE pigs,,,,,,,,and just all around come off like an arrogant jerk.

Tell you what,,Got kinda a short fuse today so how abought I take you fishing??,,,,REALLY!,,,,,,,Just say the word,,,,,,a day out on the water with the BAKO BOYS WOULD REALLY ENTERTAIN YOU WOULDNT IT,

Nothing boring that day I guarantee you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or Go back to that freak site you call home and rest your ittybitty neck!

TRAIL BLAZER
Oh I forgot to tell you Scott

Lady Quagga has an open invite.

"Any port in a storm"

DEVOREFLYER
10-13-2013, 04:57 PM
After that pic of HawgZWylde in 1989 on the other thread she is doing everything she can to get on that "Hot Guy's" boat ride. She' pantin' like a dog in heat I tell ya. Y'all are gonna have to get in line, just sayin'. lol

Double A
10-13-2013, 04:59 PM

TRAIL BLAZER

LMAO... Your too kind TB.

Your generosity is amazing, to the point that you welcome a Dbag with open arms...

For a great big bear hug.

I applaud you my friend.

harlanx1
10-13-2013, 05:43 PM
hey count me in TB I wanna fish with this guy too bro. You and cut bait always leave me out of the fun stuff. lol hahaha

trail blazer
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh I forgot to tell you Scott

Lady Quagga has an open invite.

"Any port in a storm"

IM IN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love kicking it with homewreckers,lol

stepchild
10-14-2013, 07:17 AM
dont mean to bash the fresh water striper men!!!....but the type of fishing that you guys call a slayer is very boring fisherman,,i cant just cruise around a lake and (trolling)..then tie up to a buoy and toss pcs of sardine out..its just a boring *** way to fish..i read a lil about the bako boys,atleast you guys use some artificials..NOW THATS HOW YOU FISH!!!!..im a salt water guy myself.love throwing plastics,you'll never catch me with bait......sorry didnt mean to upset you guys..but its just how i feel,sometime its just brutally honest...

fishinone
10-14-2013, 07:50 AM
dont mean to bash the fresh water striper men!!!....but the type of fishing that you guys call a slayer is very boring fisherman,,i cant just cruise around a lake and (trolling)..then tie up to a buoy and toss pcs of sardine out..its just a boring *** way to fish..i read a lil about the bako boys,atleast you guys use some artificials..NOW THATS HOW YOU FISH!!!!..im a salt water guy myself.love throwing plastics,you'll never catch me with bait......sorry didnt mean to upset you guys..but its just how i feel,sometime its just brutally honest...

If you were able to pay attention you would find that many of us can catch fish many ways.

I personally like fishing against someone with a superior attitude caused by their limitations. You know, I like winning!

I don't mean to upset you. You have a right too your limitations. :-P

cutbait
10-14-2013, 07:52 AM

Stand up response.

IMO any angler who eliminates ANY type of fishing because its "not cool" is costing him/herself fish.

If the point is to get fish into the boat, then refusing to use any technique because of angler deficiencies speaks volumes of said anglers expertise.

Cutbait: "hey trailblazer, these fish sure are picky today, They don't want to bite"

Trailblazer: "I see Bob at the buoy line with 50 fish already"

Cutbait: "yeah but he is using cut sardines"

Trailblazer: " your right Bako brudda, Lets go home with a skunk, no need to catch fish today, all the fuel we spent and time and the thrill of catching a fish is overrated"

SAID NOONE EVER!!!!!

DEVOREFLYER
10-14-2013, 07:59 AM
Yip some get it others not so much. The Bako Boys get it!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0

stepchild
10-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Stand up response.

IMO any angler who eliminates ANY type of fishing because its "not cool" is costing him/herself fish.

If the point is to get fish into the boat, then refusing to use any technique because of angler deficiencies speaks volumes of said anglers expertise.

Cutbait: "hey trailblazer, these fish sure are picky today, They don't want to bite"

Trailblazer: "I see Bob at the buoy line with 50 fish already"

Cutbait: "yeah but he is using cut sardines"

Trailblazer: " your right Bako brudda, Lets go home with a skunk, no need to catch fish today, all the fuel we spent and time and the thrill of catching a fish is overrated"

SAID NOONE EVER!!!!!

MYSELF will never tie up to a buoy and just wait...like i said ima artificial kinda guy...Ill take my boat out to the kelp fling plastics...Ill grab my backpack head to the rocks fling plastics....hop in my float tube etc etc...i"ll walk by bucket brigade bandits that are using bait,,,doesnt mean i will..wasted gas or not..so c.b we dont all think alike..but you guys go right ahead..i just think THAT kinda fishing is boring,,thats all.

cutbait
10-14-2013, 10:17 AM
That's all?

Then why did you jump on this thread? Why claim moral high ground? Do you not catch small fish?

Your adamant that you don't bait. OK.

Where's the pig San Antonio reports?

All I'm seeing is

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG950135_zps3c098732.jpg.

With a due respect, don't question the Army. We're pretty confident about Castaic and its stripers.

Caught on bait or not

Small ones kept or not

catchingsomefish
10-14-2013, 11:26 AM
ouch.......

stepchild
10-14-2013, 11:27 AM
That's all?

Then why did you jump on this thread? Why claim moral high ground? Do you not catch small fish?

Your adamant that you don't bait. OK.

Where's the pig San Antonio reports?

All I'm seeing is

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG950135_zps3c098732.jpg.

With a due respect, don't question the Army. We're pretty confident about Castaic and its stripers.

Caught on bait or not

Small ones kept or notLMAO!!!!..thats cute..but have you guys ever hear of catch pic release!!!..i dont fish to feed my fam..i fish for the love of the sport...MAKING FISH REACT TO MY PLASTICS..Not saying i dont catch small fish,but i catch my share of bigguns too!!!!..which are relased...unless i have a bleeder then its giving to my neighbor...look at that lil fish..i wander if that guy appreciates you putting his pic up..he didnt mind when i did..

cutbait
10-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Please. I've thrown more fish back this year alone than you've probably landed in life.

That argument don't fly.

99% of my fish are on artificial as well.

That argument don't fly either

I

TroutOnly
10-14-2013, 11:44 AM
HERES A HORRIBLE HALF DAY OF BAIT FISHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0730xxxxxxx------2222222.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN0730xxxxxxx------2222222.jpg.html)
AND ANOTHER HORRIBLE HALF DAY OF BAITFISHING
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0601zzzzzzzzz111111111111.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN0601zzzzzzzzz111111111111.jpg.html)
OH AND I HAVENT BEGUN TO GET INTO PICS OF ALL THOSE STRIPERS CAUGHT ON THOSE LITTLE PLASTIC LURES YOU WOULD CALL ARTIFICAL

DEVOREFLYER
10-14-2013, 11:53 AM
It's a damn HORROR a HORROR I tell ya using ALL of the TOOLS in the box to SLAY UM!!!!! Oh the horror. lol Some people adapt to the conditions and others will ALWAYS wonder about the skunk. lol

flyhigh123
10-14-2013, 11:54 AM
guide fishing and recreational fishing is different. guide fishing is for a paycheck and earning a living. The standard goal of the guide is to get clients on fish, and lots of fish as easy as possible so that the client leaves happy.

Throwing plastics is great etc, but standard clients may not be advanced fishermen so taking them bass fishing and throwing plastics may work for some, but it could be a grind of a day to catch a lot of fish. Recreational fishermen are ok to go out and fish for a few fish or even a skunk.

But when you are a paying customer, you do expect to catch fish.

TO is great at what he does, he gets people on stripers and lots of them.

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 12:05 PM

Let me let you in on a little secret S/CHILD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Myself and cutbait spent yrs other fish,,,,,,MYSELF,

= STEELHEAD drifting spin n glows and spoons in the lower Russian and eel rivers
=artifials for reds and spec,trout around corpus Christy tx
=lmb at Isabella,yes tournaments also!
=tuna
=callicos,yes casting!
hally,s

and so on and s0o on,,,,,,,,,,,,,fact is that you were bashing,,,,,,,,,acting like a little putz,,,,,,,,,,,,

HOWEVER that being said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i forgive you

TRAIL BLAZER
=,,,,,,,,,,you only bash trolling cause you cant do it,,,,,,,,,,,,WE CAN!

YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No doubt you cant ,,,,,,,,,

Hope I don't upset you,,,,,,,,,,just brutally honest

TroutOnly
10-14-2013, 12:08 PM
joe the deal is you have to be able to do mulitpule things, troll,bait,baitfish as in shad,topwater lures ,other types of lures ,,,,,,,,if youre one dimensonal you will never make it ,,,,,,,,,some people just love to hate me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DEVOREFLYER
10-14-2013, 12:13 PM
TO you will find you never have to apologize when your the best. It sure beats sayin' your sorry.:Worship:

fishinone
10-14-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you guys were so bored! I bet those kids were wishing that you would let them throw swimbaits instead of boring them like that.

stepchild
10-14-2013, 01:50 PM
guide fishing and recreational fishing is different. guide fishing is for a paycheck and earning a living. The standard goal of the guide is to get clients on fish, and lots of fish as easy as possible so that the client leaves happy.

Throwing plastics is great etc, but standard clients may not be advanced fishermen so taking them bass fishing and throwing plastics may work for some, but it could be a grind of a day to catch a lot of fish. Recreational fishermen are ok to go out and fish for a few fish or even a skunk.

But when you are a paying customer, you do expect to catch fish.

TO is great at what he does, he gets people on stripers and lots of them.

great reply!!!..

stepchild
10-14-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you guys were so bored! I bet those kids were wishing that you would let them throw swimbaits instead of boring them like that.
like i said been on the dudes boat,and i was just bored out of my mind....Couldnt wait to get back to the dock...hey its just my brutal opionion.lol

stepchild
10-14-2013, 01:54 PM
Let me let you in on a little secret S/CHILD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Myself and cutbait spent yrs other fish,,,,,,MYSELF,

= STEELHEAD drifting spin n glows and spoons in the lower Russian and eel rivers
=artifials for reds and spec,trout around corpus Christy tx
=lmb at Isabella,yes tournaments also!
=tuna
=callicos,yes casting!
hally,s

and so on and s0o on,,,,,,,,,,,,,fact is that you were bashing,,,,,,,,,acting like a little putz,,,,,,,,,,,,

HOWEVER that being said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i forgive you

TRAIL BLAZER
=,,,,,,,,,,you only bash trolling cause you cant do it,,,,,,,,,,,,WE CAN!

YES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No doubt you cant ,,,,,,,,,

Hope I don't upset you,,,,,,,,,,just brutally honest

no need for forgiveness...i just prefer my type of fishing...trolling is lame..cut bait fishing is lame.

Mr T-rex
10-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Lol really ? bored out of your mind while being on the boat with BOB the great
Each of his clients look really happy with all of those fish on board
Bro your not going to win this argument just give up

like i said been on the dudes boat,and i was just bored out of my mind....Couldnt wait to get back to the dock...hey its just my brutal opionion.lol

stepchild
10-14-2013, 02:01 PM

lol...games been over..got all of you to bite,,

cutbait
10-14-2013, 02:13 PM

how old are you? 14?

Hardcor
10-14-2013, 02:29 PM

Bobby Boy wins the Striper King Classic III

stepchild takes another beating !

Still looking for something you've done steppy !

http://youtu.be/zQmt_gXVf8U

Hardcor
10-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey steppy ! Did you miss this ! The number one Largemouth guide in Southern California and Angler of the year said this about The Legend !

http://youtu.be/1KgR-9NePmk

Hardcor
10-14-2013, 02:37 PM
I just found out stepchilds real name ! It's Wormy !

http://youtu.be/gglzLWRG3TU

HuskerRod
10-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Ohh no............wormy is back........heheheehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehh ehehehehehe.

Stepchild anyway you slice it dice it or whatever TO Bob is major "player slayer" when it comes to putting hook to lip on practically anything that swims. If the fish are biting on the troll he trolls. If they want bait and wait..he baits and waits. If they want their offering casted and retrieved he casts and retreives.

cutbait
10-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Ohh no............wormy is back........heheheehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehh ehehehehehe.

Stepchild anyway you slice it dice it or whatever TO Bob is major "player slayer" when it comes to putting hook to lip on practically anything that swims. If the fish are biting on the troll he trolls. If they want bait and wait..he baits and waits. If they want their offering casted and retrieved he casts and retreives.
But but HR, its all about the "plastics"

You know the real deal. High octane plastic fishing! Bait is boring

fishinone
10-14-2013, 03:36 PM
I just found out stepchilds real name ! It's Wormy !

http://youtu.be/gglzLWRG3TU

Now that's an ugly stepchild!

Mr T-rex
10-14-2013, 03:38 PM
But but Cutbait
He wants artificial
Cut bait fishing is boring hahahaha
This dude is a trip

But but HR, its all about the "plastics"

You know the real deal. High octane plastic fishing! Bait is boring

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 03:40 PM
STEPCHILD,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Not even 14 cutbait,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,TYPICAL of a insecure p unk,

JUST SAYING

etucker1959
10-14-2013, 04:02 PM

He's not going to win the argument with these poster's. However he does have supporters out there. I wrote my best response EVER in a thread entitled, "is using powerbait cheating? My response was based on the fact that many people think
their style of fishing is superior to others. In effect their purist to a type or style of fishing, anything else is Blasphemy!!!!!!! I'm also surprised the comparison of these dinky stripers wasn't made to pay lake fishing. Where on occasion you'll catch a really big one, but most of the time you go home with mostly stockers. (Schoolies)

cutbait
10-14-2013, 04:13 PM
He's not going to win the argument with these poster's. However he does have supporters out there. I wrote my best response EVER in a thread entitled, "is using powerbait cheating? My response was based on the fact that many people think
their style of fishing is superior to others. In effect their purist to a type or style of fishing, anything else is Blasphemy!!!!!!! I'm also surprised the comparison of these dinky stripers wasn't made to pay lake fishing. Where on occasion you'll catch a really big one, but most of the time you go home with mostly stockers. (Schoolies)

With all due respect tuck. You don't know your head from your *** about anything,

But you are a nice guy

cutbait
10-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Schoolie's on artificials

"real San Antonio fish" not make believe

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/005_zpse16ad20a.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/005_zpse16ad20a.jpg.html)

Schoolie #2 on, you guessed it... BAIT!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130918_225627_679-1_zps81ecd82b.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130918_225627_679-1_zps81ecd82b.jpg.html)

Schoolie #3 on, you guessed it.... Bait!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130919_195220_449_zpsad581b6c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130919_195220_449_zpsad581b6c.jpg.html)

a whole tub full of "schoolies" on TOP WATER

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130909_132202_367-1_zps447b4fa5.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130909_132202_367-1_zps447b4fa5.jpg.html)

More "schoolie action" on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130909_131954_656_zps44825c11.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130909_131954_656_zps44825c11.jpg.html)

Schoolie#4 on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/image_zps6c022e48.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/image_zps6c022e48.jpg.html)

More artificial schoolies

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130810_082710_271_zps769f389a.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130810_082710_271_zps769f389a.jpg.html)

Ok, ok... bait fishing again

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130810_082710_271_zps769f389a.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130810_082710_271_zps769f389a.jpg.html)

Schoolie ling on swimbaits

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130710_073742_255_zps6603f4ef.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130710_073742_255_zps6603f4ef.jpg.html)

EVEN the Bako kids get in on "schoolies" on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130708_065120_245_zps8b29862f.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130708_065120_245_zps8b29862f.jpg.html)

Double schoolies

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130612_164219_058-1_zps590b451c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130612_164219_058-1_zps590b451c.jpg.html)

Wait for it,, I'm only back to June!

The respectable smallie on Artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg.html)

What? another tanker on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130531_103902_874_zps9fb3a5af.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130531_103902_874_zps9fb3a5af.jpg.html)

another tanker... Im only in may

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130502_193015_906_zpsda43ce12.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130502_193015_906_zpsda43ce12.jpg.html)

MORE TRAILBLAZER "real" San Antonio stripers!!! no pretend stuff

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417131228_zps2308f0c1.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417131228_zps2308f0c1.jpg.html)

BAIT DOWN KITTy schoolies

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130417_173203_113_zpsb83d1913.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130417_173203_113_zpsb83d1913.jpg.html)

TWO MORE DD class fish on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-03-02_07-52-49_591_zpsd822923c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-03-02_07-52-49_591_zpsd822923c.jpg.html)

YET ANOTHER DD CLASS FISH

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130127_100556.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130127_100556.jpg.html)

and another

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-01-23_14-04-19_127.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-01-23_14-04-19_127.jpg.html)

and another

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-01-23_16-10-44_139.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-01-23_16-10-44_139.jpg.html)

Look its that TRAILBLAZER guy with another schoolie

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2012-11-09_16-52-47_919.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2012-11-09_16-52-47_919.jpg.html)

TWO MORE!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/1103121844.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/1103121844.jpg.html)

TB again

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0920121624_zps53fdd268.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0920121624_zps53fdd268.jpg.html)

AND AGAIN

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0831121547.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0831121547.jpg.html)

Someone say 30 lbers?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2012-09-03_09-01-29_231.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2012-09-03_09-01-29_231.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Striper/DSCN1880-1.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/Striper/DSCN1880-1.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Striper/0124100808.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/Striper/0124100808.jpg.html)

I just went back 1 year in my photbucket account with those pics.

90% of the fish are on artificials

DEVOREFLYER
10-14-2013, 04:44 PM
With all due respect tuck. You don't know your head from your *** about anything,

But you are a nice guy

Hey all them French Poodles are nice if ya like sissy dogs. He's barely house broke and doesn't understand many commands yet, but the humpin' everyones leg stuff has got to stop. I wonder if gettin' him fixed will solve that problem, now where did I put my knife.

DEVOREFLYER
10-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Schoolie's on artificials

"real San Antonio fish" not make believe

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/005_zpse16ad20a.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/005_zpse16ad20a.jpg.html)

Schoolie #2 on, you guessed it... BAIT!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130918_225627_679-1_zps81ecd82b.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130918_225627_679-1_zps81ecd82b.jpg.html)

Schoolie #3 on, you guessed it.... Bait!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130919_195220_449_zpsad581b6c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130919_195220_449_zpsad581b6c.jpg.html)

a whole tub full of "schoolies" on TOP WATER

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130909_132202_367-1_zps447b4fa5.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130909_132202_367-1_zps447b4fa5.jpg.html)

More "schoolie action" on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130909_131954_656_zps44825c11.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130909_131954_656_zps44825c11.jpg.html)

Schoolie#4 on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/image_zps6c022e48.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/image_zps6c022e48.jpg.html)

More artificial schoolies

Ok, ok... bait fishing again

Schoolie ling on swimbaits

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130710_073742_255_zps6603f4ef.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130710_073742_255_zps6603f4ef.jpg.html)

EVEN the Bako kids get in on "schoolies" on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130708_065120_245_zps8b29862f.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130708_065120_245_zps8b29862f.jpg.html)

Double schoolies

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130612_164219_058-1_zps590b451c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130612_164219_058-1_zps590b451c.jpg.html)

Wait for it,, I'm only back to June!

The respectable smallie on Artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg.html)

What? another tanker on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130531_103902_874_zps9fb3a5af.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130531_103902_874_zps9fb3a5af.jpg.html)

another tanker... Im only in may

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130502_193015_906_zpsda43ce12.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130502_193015_906_zpsda43ce12.jpg.html)

MORE TRAILBLAZER "real" San Antonio stripers!!! no pretend stuff

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417131228_zps2308f0c1.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417131228_zps2308f0c1.jpg.html)

BAIT DOWN KITTy schoolies

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130417_173203_113_zpsb83d1913.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130417_173203_113_zpsb83d1913.jpg.html)

TWO MORE DD class fish on artificials

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-03-02_07-52-49_591_zpsd822923c.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-03-02_07-52-49_591_zpsd822923c.jpg.html)

YET ANOTHER DD CLASS FISH

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130127_100556.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_20130127_100556.jpg.html)

and another

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-01-23_14-04-19_127.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-01-23_14-04-19_127.jpg.html)

and another

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2013-01-23_16-10-44_139.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2013-01-23_16-10-44_139.jpg.html)

Look its that TRAILBLAZER guy with another schoolie

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2012-11-09_16-52-47_919.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2012-11-09_16-52-47_919.jpg.html)

TWO MORE!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/1103121844.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/1103121844.jpg.html)

TB again

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0920121624_zps53fdd268.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0920121624_zps53fdd268.jpg.html)

AND AGAIN

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0831121547.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0831121547.jpg.html)

Someone say 30 lbers?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/2012-09-03_09-01-29_231.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/2012-09-03_09-01-29_231.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Striper/DSCN1880-1.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/Striper/DSCN1880-1.jpg.html)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/Striper/0124100808.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/Striper/0124100808.jpg.html)

I just went back 1 year in my photbucket account with those pics.

90% of the fish are on artificials

The silence will be deafening I bet, not a bad year indeed and the years not over yet. Slayin' um!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
OMG cutbait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The supertupertopsecretbakoboystriperkillin RIG,

OOOOOOOOO Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now the secrets out,,,lol

didn't compare to the topwater that day though.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
OMG cutbait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The supertupertopsecretbakoboystriperkillin RIG,

OOOOOOOOO Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now the secrets out,,,lol

didn't compare to the topwater that day though.

TRAIL BLAZER
Awe, consider it a gift from the bako boys.

That is if they trust we would slip like that

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 05:28 PM
HMMMMMMMMM That's 10 dd for tb and 10 dd for c/b just in those pics,,,,,,just this yr so far,,,,,,,some were even released!,,,,,,,,,,Yes there were more from lets say PRIVATE waters but .

Stepchild,,,,,,,,,im not a bragging man ,,,,not bragging here either,,,,,,,,,,there,s a TON of better fisherman out there then us,,,,,,,,,,,,just making a point,,,,,,,,,,The bako boys know artificials/trolling and BAIT,,,,,,,,,Although I hate baiting I WILL do it on a W/O bait bite,,,,,,,,,,,,it can be a blast!

etucker1959
10-14-2013, 05:34 PM

But you are a nice guy

Thanks for not calling me a jerk off!!!!! lol However I do think I have a valid point. I have been fishing for over 40 years, mostly in the Salt. So I have been around fisherman most of my life. I heard it said by so many fishermen, oh he caught that #18 lmb on a live crawdad and that's not a real catch unless it ate a plastic. Someone else catches a planted trout on PB, and someone say's that's not a sporting way to catch trout. Real men catch their trout on jigs only. I never even mention my hunting days on here, but I was a great white hunter in my younger days. The first time I went hunting for Quebec Labrador Caribou, I was asked at the hunting camp if I was a bow hunter. I almost had to apologize for bringing a gun to kill my Caribou. So think about it for a minute, you could make a list that could go on endlessly of what is sporting and what is not. Stepchild picked just one of dozens of purist attitude some people have about fishing. The point I'm try to make is, there is a lot of fishermen out there who secretly scoff at other peoples catches and methods.

MikesOcean
10-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Ok Bako Boys, great year indeed! Up until your photos, I thought I was having a decent year! Oh I have a lot of catching up to do! Now F$&k off!!!!

cutbait
10-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Thanks for not calling me a jerk off!!!!! lol However I do think I have a valid point. I have been fishing for over 40 years, mostly in the Salt. So I have been around fisherman most of my life. I heard it said by so many fishermen, oh he caught that #18 lmb on a live crawdad and that's not a real catch unless it ate a plastic. Someone else catches a planted trout on PB, and someone say's that's not a sporting way to catch trout. Real men catch their trout on jigs only. I never even mention my hunting days on here, but I was a great white hunter in my younger days. The first time I went hunting for Quebec Labrador Caribou, I was asked at the hunting camp if I was a bow hunter. I almost had to apologize for bringing a gun to kill my Caribou. So think about it for a minute, you could make a list that could go on endlessly of what is sporting and what is not. Stepchild pick only one of dozens of purist attitude some people have about fishing. The point I'm try to make is, there is a lot of fishermen out there who secretly scoff at other peoples catches and methods.
Fair enough tuck

MikesOcean
10-14-2013, 06:26 PM
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/9C94382C-B875-44AE-A39F-4121DAE0C977-5654-0000032A53621E08_zps6a477af9.jpg

Double ouch!!!

MAkes me want to see all his stripers he has caught with that attitude! Comes on someone's thread and bashes?

And nothing to show for?

I give you TONS OF CREDIT! Coming on here giving your opinion "Bashing". When no one was bashing you!

FYI.. You should have been more aware of all those Pics you took of all the hogs in your past b4 you came here. That would be like me going to the SWAT board with disrespect and arrogance. I wouldn't P/I/s/s off one, but all. And those pics are not representing you very well. In fact, more then half this board feels sorry for you now!! You should be more confident in yourself not worrying or carrying what others do and learn how to respect people.

But suit yourself and keep convincing yourself all this B/S on what a pro you are!

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Actually stepchild,,,,,,,,,,,as you stated ,,,,,,,I guess you can troll,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The diference between stockers and dink stripers is only that the stripers arn,t raised stupid like stock,d trout,,,,,,,,,,,,,maby stripers are not native but they are still born wild,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so the argument comparing dink stripers to stock,d trout dosnt hold water with me,.

There IS a place for stockers no doubt,,,,,,,,,mini jigs or not though there still stupid!,,,,,,lessin they live and hold over then they get big and smart!

Just to prove there smart even when little ,,,I watched a bud of mine,,GARY work for over an hour to get this stripe to commit

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_0032.jpg

fishinone
10-14-2013, 07:24 PM
So, if a truck chaser only uses artificial trout pellets to catch stockies, that's pure. Right?

TroutOnly
10-14-2013, 07:32 PM
C/B T/B COULD I SEE SOME MORE DEAD FISH PLEASE ,ESPECIALLY BLOODY ONES PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
10-14-2013, 07:33 PM
So, if a truck chaser only uses artificial trout pellets to catch stockies, that's pure. Right?

As long as no bait is used.

If bait used= boring

trail blazer
10-14-2013, 08:45 PM
C/B T/B COULD I SEE SOME MORE DEAD FISH PLEASE ,ESPECIALLY BLOODY ONES PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For you bob,,

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_009_zpsd24c4bb9.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_4511.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_102_0073.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_0050.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_3723.jpg

classic BAKO BOY right here!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_3679.jpg

Heres some blood from a trip,n fall at the duct bob
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_3068.jpg

CUTBAIT getting DOWN
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_2833.jpg

More BAKO BOY CARNAGE!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_2802.jpg

OOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_2484.jpg

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_2442.jpg

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,stockers have a place,

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_1930.jpg

putting my church paster on issy slabs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,his 1st time ever fishing!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_2259.jpg

Then breaking him in on the duct
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/bth_100_1669.jpg

whewwwww

somebody stopme!

TroutOnly
10-14-2013, 09:30 PM
thank you scott ,thank you mike ,now i feel great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now i feel like killin some stripey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fishin4runner
10-14-2013, 09:33 PM
We all know the Bako Boys can't fish and really know how to use photoshop. Nevermind that they have both given me advice that has worked. In my opinion fishing is about catching fish it does not matter the method that use. Plastics, cranks, or bait whatever puts fish in the boat. I feel a good fisherman adapts to the conditions. If they want bait give them bait, if they want plastic give them plastic. The best fisherman have a bag of tricks not just one trick. I know I have never seen a tournament winning pro use the same technique day in and day out. And for all you trolling haters out there that swear by throwing plastics, us trollers use artificials were just smart enough to let the boat do the work instead of constantly casting and retrieving and we also post reports. Oh and by the way NICE PICS Bako Boys.

stepchild
10-15-2013, 07:31 AM
HMMMMMMMMM That's 10 dd for tb and 10 dd for c/b just in those pics,,,,,,just this yr so far,,,,,,,some were even released!,,,,,,,,,,Yes there were more from lets say PRIVATE waters but .

Stepchild,,,,,,,,,im not a bragging man ,,,,not bragging here either,,,,,,,,,,there,s a TON of better fisherman out there then us,,,,,,,,,,,,just making a point,,,,,,,,,,The bako boys know artificials/trolling and BAIT,,,,,,,,,Although I hate baiting I WILL do it on a W/O bait bite,,,,,,,,,,,,it can be a blast!you guys are still on this!!one person voices his opionion,and some of you act like im insulting you!!!post all the pics of your stripers you want,like i said i dont fish to feed my fam,or have to take a bunch of pic to see his fish is bigr,,,its not a pissing contest.im sayn i will never tie up to a buoy and fish cut sardines,its a bore. we'll i'll stick to my type of fishing,you guys do your type.im just saying the bait and wait game is not for me....never bashed on the bako boys or whatever you guys call yourself..its just not for me..i stay away from the fresh water....

cutbait
10-15-2013, 07:49 AM
you guys are still on this!!one person voices his opionion,and some of you act like im insulting you!!!post all the pics of your stripers you want,like i said i dont fish to feed my fam,or have to take a bunch of pic to see his fish is bigr,,,its not a pissing contest.im sayn i will never tie up to a buoy and fish cut sardines,its a bore. we'll i'll stick to my type of fishing,you guys do your type.im just saying the bait and wait game is not for me....never bashed on the bako boys or whatever you guys call yourself..its just not for me..i stay away from the fresh water....

you questioned the size of fish in the photo, by your reports, your the last to question size.

Bob, taught us everything we know bout trolling, yeah we get defensive when people don't realize how truly tough it can be and mock it.

BTW, apology accepted

cutbait
10-15-2013, 07:50 AM
We all know the Bako Boys can't fish and really know how to use photoshop. Nevermind that they have both given me advice that has worked. In my opinion fishing is about catching fish it does not matter the method that use. Plastics, cranks, or bait whatever puts fish in the boat. I feel a good fisherman adapts to the conditions. If they want bait give them bait, if they want plastic give them plastic. The best fisherman have a bag of tricks not just one trick. I know I have never seen a tournament winning pro use the same technique day in and day out. And for all you trolling haters out there that swear by throwing plastics, us trollers use artificials were just smart enough to let the boat do the work instead of constantly casting and retrieving and we also post reports. Oh and by the way NICE PICS Bako Boys.

photoshop? lol

I got more! wanna see?

fishinone
10-15-2013, 07:50 AM
you guys are still on this!!one person voices his opionion,and some of you act like im insulting you!!!post all the pics of your stripers you want,like i said i dont fish to feed my fam,or have to take a bunch of pic to see his fish is bigr,,,its not a pissing contest.im sayn i will never tie up to a buoy and fish cut sardines,its a bore. we'll i'll stick to my type of fishing,you guys do your type.im just saying the bait and wait game is not for me....never bashed on the bako boys or whatever you guys call yourself..its just not for me..i stay away from the fresh water....

I'm bored now from biting on your troll.

stepchild
10-15-2013, 08:03 AM
I'm bored now from biting on your troll.

D%^*&$ bag.....troll on that...and no sorries coming from me..you fellas have a good day...lol

cutbait
10-15-2013, 08:05 AM
D%^*&$ bag.....troll on that...and no sorries coming from me..you fellas have a good day...lol

What? You are not man enough to admit your failures?

seal
10-15-2013, 08:34 AM
Don't know why I want to put my neck out there on this thread but what the hell!

I rarely bait fish, I normally don't troll unless it's a fly or dragging a fluke or something behind a tube or possibly an AC plug behind the yak, It's just not my cup of tea but sometimes I even sit down on the shore of a pay to fish lake and dunk powerbait with a friend that prefers that. Hey I don't remember ever not having a good time dunking bait I just prefer movement and activity that's the reason I don't like fishing from a boat, no exercise, if I go out on the water I prefer a kayak or tube. Use to be all about fly fishing now I'm hooked on the swimbait deal but the theme is keeping busy. It's probably much more of a personality trait than anything else, I gotta keep moving. I readily admit that my fish count could be higher on some days cause I'm not going with the preferred method for that day, hell I'll toss topwater well into January to just get one blowup a day to me that's still a good day fish or not!

To disrespect someone's preference is ignorant, to each his own, bait up, troll or toss artificial's it's all good as long as you're out there doing what you love and respect others choices, even Tuckers.

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 08:54 AM

stepchild took his picture away ! It was funny !

steppy cries !

http://youtu.be/D6qwkSClycE

stepchild
10-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Don't know why I want to put my neck out there on this thread but what the hell!

I rarely bait fish, I normally don't troll unless it's a fly or dragging a fluke or something behind a tube or possibly an AC plug behind the yak, It's just not my cup of tea but sometimes I even sit down on the shore of a pay to fish lake and dunk powerbait with a friend that prefers that. Hey I don't remember ever not having a good time dunking bait I just prefer movement and activity that's the reason I don't like fishing from a boat, no exercise, if I go out on the water I prefer a kayak or tube. Use to be all about fly fishing now I'm hooked on the swimbait deal but the theme is keeping busy. It's probably much more of a personality trait than anything else, I gotta keep moving. I readily admit that my fish count could be higher on some days cause I'm not going with the preferred method for that day, hell I'll toss topwater well into January to just get one blowup a day to me that's still a good day fish or not!

To disrespect someone's preference is ignorant, to each his own, bait up, troll or toss artificial's it's all good as long as you're out there doing what you love and respect others choices, even Tuckers.

well put!!..preference..Also hardcor what pic is it that you speak of..you make no sense..

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 10:00 AM

I'm asking you to show me something ! A picture of a fish you caught ? A picture of a fish you helped somebody else catch ? Anything ?

The guy's and gal's on this site help each other catch fish ! It is very unique ! This guy TrailBlazer asks you to step on his boat for a day !

Instead of walking the shore line he's asking you to join him for the day ! Is this not cool ! He wants to show you a great day of fishing on his boat and all on him !

I'm telling you one thing ! And listen ! Bob, The Living Legend is the number one Striper and Trout guide in Southern California !

Bob has put thousands of his clients on there personal best Striped Bass or Trout and Largmouth Bass !

Bob has put thousands of his clients on there personal best fishing days ever !

Bob has put me on one of my best fishing days ever ! That day wasn't about putting fish on the boat or how ! It was about spending the day with a Legend !

Bob The Legend has a history ! So don't come on this site and attack ! Attack with out a history to back yourself up !

I married a woman with four kids ! I have four step children that I raised and put through collage. It's hard to be a step child ! A step child has to learn to open up !

Open up ! Let the big guy take you fishing ! Did you see all those photo's of big fish ! I've been fishing for 56 years and though's photo's excite me ! I want to see you holding a big one !

Open Up !

Corey

http://youtu.be/KMRCOMoxiIo

fishinone
10-15-2013, 11:27 AM

And I've been so nice to you!

Are you really going away? We thought you might want to hang out and show us what you can do.

I think it's best that you don't take a bunch of pics, yet!

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/speedynsl/fishingwithmydad1844.jpg

TrailBlazer can teach you to do better than this! So can most of these other guys!

You came onto a guide and sponsor of FNN's post and called his service boring.

Your claim is unfounded and in addition it is dis-proven weekly on this forum and you can't understand why people think you're full of it.

You haven't responded to people's polite requests that you back up your silly claims and you can't understand why people think your full of it.

You can't take a gentle ribbing without getting butt hurt and calling people names and you can't understand why people think your full of it.

I hope that you get over it and take the time to do better than this.

cutbait
10-15-2013, 12:46 PM
well put!!..preference..Also hardcor what pic is it that you speak of..you make no sense..

Hey numbnuts, Seals comment was directed at you.

stepchild
10-15-2013, 01:16 PM

Are you really going away? We thought you might want to hang out and show us what you can do.

TrailBlazer can teach you to do better than this! So can most of these other guys!

Your claim is unfounded and in addition it is dis-proven weekly on this forum and you can't understand why people think you're full of it.

You haven't responded to people's polite requests that you back up your silly claims and you can't understand why people think your full of it.

You can't take a gentle ribbing without getting butt hurt and calling people names and you can't understand why people think your full of it.

oh you think your silly lil comments get me butt hurt,u gotta try alot harder than that lil buddy..and yeah his kinda fishing is boring as F#$%..My fishing fits me...i like to throw platics into kelp,rocks,krocs.....ive been on this board quite a long time and when some people cant take an opionion they get tossed from the board..theres a float tube forum i get on that i used to post,there another fishing board i used to post pics on,but not anymore..But I WILL voice my opionion and if you dont like it thats to bad for you,now stop sucking on bobs D%^$*....

stepchild
10-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey numbnuts, Seals comment was directed at you.

NO S%^&$..but you can see bait and wait isnt his cup of tea...PREFERENCE..isnt that what he was talking bout.

Fishin4runner
10-15-2013, 01:31 PM
NO S%^&$..but you can see bait and wait isnt his cup of tea...PREFERENCE..isnt that what he was talking bout.
Like you said you like the salt so get off the fresh water board and keep sucking till you get your salt.

stepchild
10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
well im gonna leave this thread it was fun!! gonna catch up on some other threads here on the FNN,,tight lines lines fellas.

Fishin4runner
10-15-2013, 01:39 PM
well im gonna leave this thread it was fun!! gonna catch up on some other threads here on the FNN,,tight lines lines fellas.

Bye pillow biter.

cutbait
10-15-2013, 01:44 PM

He not only likes throwing plastics into kelp..

But DUI as well!

Anyone else see that Bud Light there behind the throttle?

UH OH!!!!

Someboday came to play with the big boys? Someboday is a drunk and operates vehicles while drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikesOcean
10-15-2013, 01:46 PM
My fishing fits me...i like to throw platics into kelp

Guys here you should be ashamed of yourselves making fun of him. I think he has special needs.

I think he went to throw platics!

cutbait
10-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Guys here you should be ashamed of yourselves making fun of him. I think he has special needs.

That was the bud light talking.. platics, plastics... you know its all about the 10 inchers on platics Mike!

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 02:04 PM

steppy ! Go to the FNN Diamond Valley Lake site ! You will see a video of the Legend saving the day !

http://youtu.be/B6h37b4GI88

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 02:08 PM

steppy ! go to FNN Surf and bay reports ! Bonefish steppy ! On Bait !

http://youtu.be/uOpVH5co9dU

fishinone
10-15-2013, 02:09 PM
oh you think your silly lil comments get me butt hurt,u gotta try alot harder than that lil buddy..and yeah his kinda fishing is boring as F#$%..My fishing fits me...i like to throw platics into kelp,rocks,krocs.....ive been on this board quite a long time and when some people cant take an opionion they get tossed from the board..theres a float tube forum i get on that i used to post,there another fishing board i used to post pics on,but not anymore..But I WILL voice my opionion and if you dont like it thats to bad for you,now stop sucking on bobs D%^$*....

Thank you!

You've illustrated my position well!

My bad, that I wasn't able to say it as well as you have.

Don't despair. You still have the opportunity to back up what you say!

I really do, hope that you get over it and learn to do better than this.

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 02:12 PM

steppy ! Go to the FNN saltwater site ! Jumping Dorado steppy ! On Bait steppy !

http://youtu.be/V2ldUyjrSPs

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 02:16 PM

steppy ! Look at this bait and wait from your home lake, Castaic ! Look how much fun these three old guy's are having !

http://youtu.be/5AlK8ffxxzg

fishinone
10-15-2013, 02:32 PM

Oh Mike! Don't throw this guy in with people with special needs. I know many people with special needs, who I have nothing but respect for!

cutbait
10-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Oh Mike! Don't throw this guy in with people with special needs. I know many people with special needs, who I have nothing but respect for!

here, here... EVERY special needs person I've ever met is 10 times the human being than the rest of us. They aren't saddled with our pessimism and evilish ways

cutbait
10-15-2013, 02:43 PM
steppy ! Look at this bait and wait from your home lake, Castaic ! Look how much fun these three old guy's are having !

http://youtu.be/5AlK8ffxxzg

Corey is that Chow from hangover?

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 02:59 PM

Thank you Ron ! That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me !

Hardcor
10-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Corey is that Chow from hangover?

You know my answer to that !

http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

fishinone
10-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Thank you Ron ! That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me !

LOL! Your welcome Hardcore! You know, I'm on your side! :Smile:

stepchild
10-16-2013, 05:43 AM
you guys know what im gonna have to eat my words....im going to go out this weekend and use the bait and wait game ..yup..going hooping ..gonna look for some bugs....

cutbait
10-16-2013, 06:35 AM
you guys know what im gonna have to eat my words....im going to go out this weekend and use the bait and wait game ..yup..going hooping ..gonna look for some bugs....

Attaboy SC!

trail blazer
10-16-2013, 10:32 AM

That's what im talking abought,,,,,,mmmmm mmmmmmmmmm gooooooood!

That invite is always open by the way.

TRAIL BLAZER

MikesOcean
10-16-2013, 10:43 AM

TRAIL BLAZER

Hey StepChild!

I would absolutely take him up on his offer.

I promise you, you will have a great time and indeed make a good friend for life!

This would be the best peace treaty out there for you!

Who knows, you might even have a great time and have a new found respect for
Everyone here! Whatcha say? I say you go! I would bet it will be the best fish report on the
Board as of late!

Mike.

fishinone
10-16-2013, 10:57 AM

Good luck!

They walked great, for for us on the New Moon. We limited in one pass of 9 traps.

Hardcor
10-16-2013, 11:14 AM

TrailBlazer and MikesOcean were the first people ever to make a video just for me ! It's on my favorites on You Tube !

http://youtu.be/yzsY7bFbJO8

stepchild
10-16-2013, 11:31 AM

TRAIL BLAZER

One of these days you might just get a p.m sent your way..and you never know i might have one of the best fishing trips ever!!.

catchingsomefish
10-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Having met Trailblazer before, that might be the best thing for you to do. Even if for some strange reason no fish were caught, you would have a great time with an awesome guy, plus we could put this whole inflammatory thread to bed for good, and get back to fishing, sharing info, and friendship......JMHO....................Dave

seal
10-16-2013, 01:02 PM
Inflammatory? Heck this was one of the more mild threads, you can just feel the love. I really don't like it where's the normal hate?

trail blazer
10-16-2013, 01:44 PM
All that starts when L/Q sticks its freak nose in there

TroutOnly
10-16-2013, 02:12 PM
I HATE YOU SEAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J/K,,,,,,,,,,BUT I THINK I'LL COME WRECK YOURE LAKE SOME MORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

seal
10-16-2013, 02:36 PM
I HATE YOU SEAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J/K,,,,,,,,,,BUT I THINK I'LL COME WRECK YOURE LAKE SOME MORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Come on out and wreck it! I'll be trying my best to wreck it the next 3 days, look for a couple guys tossing swimbaits, well there will probably be about 100 guys out there tossing swimbaits the next few days. Gonna tent it with a visitor from Nevada, I'll try to cut the striper population in 1/2.

TroutOnly
10-16-2013, 03:09 PM
THOSE TROUT ARE NOT GOING TO LAST LONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HuskerRod
10-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Fellas,

Is it time for trout stocks already????