PDA

View Full Version : So you want a Stradic Ci4 2500?

dkinla
10-02-2013, 06:49 AM
well here's your chance to get one at a decent deal:

http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/product.php/pid/3/sid/53/tid/244/prodid/38450

get yours now for $150 shipped, no CA tax

no, you can't use the Kittery promo codes on this clearance item, but this is for the previous Ci4 model, not the new Ci4+

I have a few of the Stradic Ci4 3000 models and really like them... very lightweight, smooth, and has handled everything in the surf so far :Wink:

I think this is the lowest I've seen for the "discontinued" model so far anywhere... even tacklewarehouse has it on sale for $189 right now

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Shimano_Stradic_CI4_Spinning_Reel/descpage-SSCMG.html

anyways, I'm sure Kittery doesn't have a huge number of these left, so get yours while it's available now (at the time of this post)!! :LOL:

tip:
don't forget to sign up for the 5% cashback on online purchases if you have a Discover card...

dkinla
10-02-2013, 03:36 PM
And now sold out.

Alright... Who got 1??

Homefish
10-13-2013, 11:49 PM
I tried to get one, but I was to late!
Bummer!
Thanks 4 post'n all the great deals u find!
Don't know how u do it, but please keep on do'n it!
Thanks,
Homefish

dkinla
10-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Yeah I don't get too many replies on my deal posts. Oh well. Don't think my deals interest too many FNNers here...

Hometown
10-14-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes dont stop posting the deals

whittier_brian
10-14-2013, 09:16 PM
I would've totally bought one of those reals at that price if I only got to this board earlier today. and I agree with the guy above me me keep posting it's been about for five years since I've been on this website now that I'm getting back into fishing I love this site so keep it up man. I even still have my fishing network.net hat.

esteban1t
10-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah I don't get too many replies on my deal posts. Oh well. Don't think my deals interest too many FNNers here...

I appreciate your post, sorry if i dont reply, im too busy looking at all the deals on tackle :LOL:

ela
10-14-2013, 10:24 PM

Thank you dkinla your post are always helpful and save me a lot of money.