PDA

View Full Version : Sea Ray Seville Cuddy Cabin 19ft 4.3V6 OMC For Sale

yerevanjan
10-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey Everyone,

Im selling my 87' Sea Ray Seville Cuddy Cabin 19ft. I don't have any more room and I hardly go out anymore.
I recently Overhauled the engine, Full engine job. It has only 10 hours on it. The upper and lower units were all
re-done as well. Every single seal has been changed and the engine and outdrive is literally in excellent condition.
Starts instantly, like brand new. 4.3L v6 OMC COBRA. This engine is really rare on this boat. most come with V4 engines.
205HP, the boat flies and cuts through waves with no problem. Ive used it mostly in Freshwater, occasional Saltwater use, but I cleaned
it very well and kept it ship shape, treated it better than some people treat their wife. lol. Water pump is new, new battery also.

Comes with a dual axel trailer with brakes thats in good condition without any rust and fresh paint. Boat is clean, Cabin is clean. Comes with an Anchor, and all Coast guard required equipment. 2 Coast Guard radios, emergency fireworks, 8 life vests, fire extinguisher, and much more. This is truly a steal, ready for the water. 2 fishing rod trolling rod holders installed. I have a lot of spare parts in my garage for it also, like the hydraulic pumps, filters, thermostats, and more. All has to go.

I am asking the average low retail price of $4800 obo. come take a look what do you have lose. Boat is located in North Hollywood.

Contact me my emailing me at the email below or call/texting me

Jig-Guy
10-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Looks like a nice boat. Good luck selling it.

yerevanjan
10-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Thank you! It sure is, a lot of love went Into it, kills me to have to let it go lol.