PDA

View Full Version : Striper King Classic III Fishing Report ! The Legend saves the day ! (video)

Hardcor
09-30-2013, 05:48 AM
My name on Fnn is Hardcore ! I have a you tube fishing show called The Reel Brothers Presents ! I put a new episode out every week ! Sometimes Two ! All Year Long !

I fish salt and fresh water ! Where ever the bite is ! My forte is big fish on light line ! There are two episodes this week. This weeks two videos are about the Striper King Classic III

I was honored to be asked by a great friend Ron the (fishinone) to captain a pontoon boat with him and another good friend Khanh (KPN) in the Wounded Warriors Striper King Classic !

This story is a great one, centering on a local guide who is famous for putting his clients on unbelievable bites, and he backs it up on all his reports with either tail gate shots or shots

of his bow loaded with limits ! You can't count how many personal best Striped Bass,Largemouth bass or Trout he's put his clients and friends on ! You can't count the personal best days

ever on the water he's put his clients and friends on ! This guide introduced me to some of his buddies who fish Castaic and Pyramid Lakes like I fish the ocean ! With a code group

That shares the information to help everybody get them ! It is really cool ! Something Matt Malone has been trying here at DVL for along time !

This is the short story with a short video !

The fishing guide known as Southern California number one Striper and Trout guide The legend, Bob ! Trout Only, Striper Only,,,T/O took one of the Captain's of the Wounded Warriors
'
pontoon boats fishing DVL on Monday. Bob found the Shad that every bodies been looking for ! Bob found the Striper and the Largemouth too ! Bob marked spots on a map for all the

pontoon captain and crew ! Is this not a cool story so far ? Ben (Ben606) was the captain Bob took ! I met ben for the first time at 3:00 am that morning ! Ben not only worked his AS-s

off all morning organizing the Wounded Warriors and the captains and crew, He fish hard all day for the men and it turned out to be a hard day of fishing ! We all wanted to score for

these men ! But just like The Legend, Ben with his crew Pat (Hawgzwyld) went beyond great when just like us ! We caught Bob's fish ! We were just lucky to get the big one !

I give all the credit For the first place largest Striper to Bob ! The legend ! Thank you Bobby Boy ! I am so proud to call you my friend ! Thank you for helping Ron, Khanh and I give a

Marine his personal best and largest fish ever ! It was one of my proudest moments ! I will never forget !

Big Thank you to Pete Merino for all his hard work and taking care of my Brother !
Big Thank you to Greg Silks, another guide that gave up information just to get a Warrior on fish !
Big Thank you to Pat, (Hawgywyld) A really nice Largemouth guy that helped Ben and the warriors catch Stripers on a pontoon boat !
Big Thank you to Matt Malone for working so hard for DVL and Megan too ! For just being there !
Big Thank you to Ben (Ben606) You made the Striper Classic as far as I'm concerned !
Ron The (fishinone) or as I call him ! The Silverback ! and Khanh (KPN) or as I call him ! The Weapon ! You guy's are absolutly the best team I've fished with !
Bobby Boy ! You put up a post of a dd just for me the other day ! This video is in honor of you ! Those Warriors caught Stripers because of you ! Thank you for this memory !

Corey

This video shows Sgt. Justin Dennison hook, fight and land the first place winning Largest Striper at the Striper King Classic !!!

http://youtu.be/UKTMwzTZxGU

elbowlayer
09-30-2013, 06:22 AM
Great video and report hardcore. Congrats on the win. It's funny when you call him soldier and you here him go ,Hey! True devil dog there, we are not soldiers, we are MARINES! Lol:LOL:

Skinny
09-30-2013, 06:47 AM
Corey, thanks for volunteering and showing our heroes a good time. Your enthusiasm is infectious, i always look forward to your videos. Kudos to everyone who participated.

DEVOREFLYER
09-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Corey once again a GREAT story and a GREAT video showing your passion of fishing. I deeply regret not being able to attend due to personal matters as I was asked to be on Ben and Pat's boat to help the Warriors. It would have been my pleasure to meet you personally and thank you for the GREAT contributions you have made on the FNN forum.

Hardcor
09-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Great video and report hardcore. Congrats on the win. It's funny when you call him soldier and you here him go ,Hey! True devil dog there, we are not soldiers, we are MARINES! Lol:LOL:

Thank you for correcting me Marine ! Ron should of told me ! He's an old Marine too !

Corey

Hardcor
09-30-2013, 07:29 AM
Corey, thanks for volunteering and showing our heroes a good time. Your enthusiasm is infectious, i always look forward to your videos. Kudos to everyone who participated.

You made me fill good this morning ! Thank You so much ! These Marines put a smile on my face you can't wipe off ! Thanks for adding to it !

Corey

Hardcor
09-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Corey once again a GREAT story and a GREAT video showing your passion of fishing. I deeply regret not being able to attend due to personal matters as I was asked to be on Ben and Pat's boat to help the Warriors. It would have been my pleasure to meet you personally and thank you for the GREAT contributions you have made on the FNN forum.

Thank you so much ! FNN has some great people here ! Your one of them !

Corey

Nessie Hunter
09-30-2013, 07:47 AM
It was a great day!!!
Good to meet you in person Cory...

fishinone
09-30-2013, 08:05 AM
Awesome video Corey!

These Action Camera Companies should be beating your door down saying "Hey use our cameras.".

Thank you, your contribution to this is obvious for all to see.

I don't think they could believe what they heard when I told them "No, Corey is the Captain. You have to change it." but I knew that was how it should be. You made the team stronger.

Sincerely,
Ron

fisherman951
09-30-2013, 08:13 AM
wow you always have some great videos. you are a true fisherman. not only do you love to fish but love to help people out. hopefully one day i get a chance to meet you at a lake and get some of your knowledge as i have never caught a striper before. your reports and bobs are always awesome

GdHkSet1
09-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Cory glad to finally meet you at DV, Nice Job Team Peleliu! glad to know that the SKC3 trophy is now secured in USMC hands. Look forward to SKC4.

Vince-GdHkSet
Team Tripoli

PONTOON
09-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Corey,

I saw your report earlier this morning and had to wait until I got home from work to respond. I've just got to say that reading this post and feeling the intensity in which you wrote this report It just confirmed to me that you are a man who is very well respected and you deserve to be among those we refer to as "Legendary". I've sat down to watch several of the " "Reel Bros" videos and no matter who you are fishing with you are right there lending a hand and you never hesitate to share information. I don't know if I've used the word Awesome enough on your posts but, Awesome job Corey!

I know there were many more who gave their time so generously and I am missing some names but I just want to say Thank You to all of you who made this event into the truly memorable day for the Wounded Warriors. Corey, Khanh, Ron, Ben, Pat, You guys need to be commended for your efforts. Bob, that was very generous of you to do the scouting mission and then so generously map out the hot spots for the other captains. That was way too cool!
I also saw that Vince was on one of the boats and I also saw Frank and Bruce were giving their time as well..........Awesome job all of you!

The striperfest was a great success.........Great job Barry and everyone who participated.

bassoholic
10-02-2013, 07:15 PM
That is pretty cool guys!! Congrats!! Wish I could have been there!

seal
10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Corey you are a good man. Thanks to all that positively contributed and most importantly thanks to those that have sacrificed so much for all us.

MustHuntAndFish
10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Corey... That's one hell of a video that Sgt Dennison will always have thanks to you!

This video only adds to what I already thought about three men I was lucky enough to meet at Striperfest. Corey, Khan, and Ron... All the fish that you guys have caught... Different species large and small and you looked like 3 little kids all excited when that Marine landed that fish! That's what fishing is all about!

Nipple Twister
10-03-2013, 04:06 AM
You guys are awesome, Pontoon told me I had to read your post Cory.......wayyyyyyyy cool, a true fisherman to the core and great FNN folks ......thx for sharing the ride.........:Thumbs Up:

trail blazer
10-03-2013, 04:40 PM
WOW!!!

Great vid CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your all my heros,,Vets and all who pertisipated,,,,,,congrats to all.

TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
10-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Awesome video Corey!

These Action Camera Companies should be beating your door down saying "Hey use our cameras.".

Thank you, your contribution to this is obvious for all to see.

I don't think they could believe what they heard when I told them "No, Corey is the Captain. You have to change it." but I knew that was how it should be. You made the team stronger.

Sincerely,
Ron

You , Khanh and Bob made my day !

Corey

wow you always have some great videos. you are a true fisherman. not only do you love to fish but love to help people out. hopefully one day i get a chance to meet you at a lake and get some of your knowledge as i have never caught a striper before. your reports and bobs are always awesome

If you ever see me out there, say hey !

Thank you for everything !

Corey

Hardcor
10-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Cory glad to finally meet you at DV, Nice Job Team Peleliu! glad to know that the SKC3 trophy is now secured in USMC hands. Look forward to SKC4.

Vince-GdHkSet
Team Tripoli

Thank you Vince ! Thank you for every thing you did !

Corey

That is pretty cool guys!! Congrats!! Wish I could have been there!

Bob saving the day was way cool !

Thank you

Corey

Hardcor
10-13-2013, 09:51 AM
Corey you are a good man. Thanks to all that positively contributed and most importantly thanks to those that have sacrificed so much for all us.

Thank you so much seal ! Fishing with Marines was a blast !

Corey

Hardcor
10-13-2013, 09:59 AM
Corey... That's one hell of a video that Sgt Dennison will always have thanks to you!

This video only adds to what I already thought about three men I was lucky enough to meet at Striperfest. Corey, Khan, and Ron... All the fish that you guys have caught... Different species large and small and you looked like 3 little kids all excited when that Marine landed that fish! That's what fishing is all about!

I am still excited about Sgt Justin Dennison catching that big Striper !

Wait till your little man catches a big one !

Thank you

Corey

You guys are awesome, Pontoon told me I had to read your post Cory.......wayyyyyyyy cool, a true fisherman to the core and great FNN folks ......thx for sharing the ride.........:Thumbs Up:

Thank you every much for that ! If it was not for the Legend, Our day would have ended like most everybody else's.

Corey

Hardcor
10-13-2013, 10:26 AM
WOW!!!

Great vid CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your all my heros,,Vets and all who pertisipated,,,,,,congrats to all.

TRAIL BLAZER

This is my favorite video ! First video ever made for me !

Thanks Big Guy

Corey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsY7bFbJO8&feature=share&list=FL-lYZ3MfJn49sysrDsmwumg

cutbait
10-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Corey, any progress on the unspeakable/umentionables?