PDA

View Full Version : Hg-5 great day

twilks
09-28-2013, 08:23 PM
We can't thank you all enough for everything you guys do and did. Thx again Arthur..... Dana would have loved today. You couldn't have asked for a better day both weather and water. perch were good in real real shallow. then bite was off. Glad I didn't have a fish off we would probably still be out there. Thx again everybody. My daughter was bummed she couldn't go. but had to play soccer today they tyed number 1 team. In first place now... she says she's not missin next year. C all U guys soon. THX AGAIN

5150fishn
09-29-2013, 09:20 AM
A great day indeed! Glad to hear you had a great day as did we. The SWAT team really knows how to put together an epic event!

PONTOON
09-30-2013, 06:14 PM
twilks, Thank you for the report!:Cool:

I'm especially happy to hear that you had a great day and hopefully next year you will be able to share the beach and good times fishing with your daughter.:Cool:

Snapperhead
09-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Thank you to Wingnut and SWAT for putting on a first class event. Looking forward to next year!

bachiboy
10-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Thanks for coming out and helping make this year such an awesome event! It makes all the planning and effort worth it to see all the participants having such a great time. Congratulations to your daughter on taking the top spot in her soccer league! Hoping she can make it next year so that she can make a run at that trophy in the derby.:Wink:

Don

skunked4life
10-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the positive report! Hopefully next year you can bring your daughter and the rest of your family. This is an event to be shared with family and friends! The fishing and fun is a given!

Skunked4life, aka Corporal Croaker, aka Ken

murrieta angler
10-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words.
Robert
<><

dlmoo312
10-02-2013, 02:32 PM
We really couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!
Thank you for making it out to the event, and I hope to see both you and your daughter at next years event :Big Grin:

-Daniel

Jaysuuun
10-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks for making it out to the event. Our growing list of sponsors, supporters and participants is what makes HG what it is today. It just keeps getting better and better. Congrats to your daughter on her first place soccer standings. Perhaps she can make a run at the first place next year at HG6 :Wink:

Wingnut
10-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Well done Tony... you didn't miss 1st place by much. :Wink:
I bet Gillian was totally jealous, lol
Glad you could make it out and I'll see you again next year! :Big Grin: