PDA

View Full Version : HG5 Wow and Thanks!

skunked4life
09-28-2013, 07:11 PM
I will post a short report.

He called on us to be fishers of men and today, we accomplished our goal. The conditions were perfect. The AO was perfect. Non stop action as nearly 300 were caught! Thank you all for showing up. It really means a lot to us that you want to be a part of our family. Special thanks to Arthur, Bones, his henchmen also known as and commonly referred to as S.W.A.T., Dana and the man above!

Too many people to thank and reach out to but you know who you are. I am blessed to have met so many of you and get a chance to converse with you. I am still riding this high.

Can't wait till next year!!! HG6, here we come!

Skunked4life, aka Corporal Croaker, aka ken.

bones
09-28-2013, 08:14 PM
I second that Ken...I'm still smiling!
Take care my friend.....see ya on the sand soon. The fall bite should be taking off real soon.

Which Way Out
09-29-2013, 07:48 AM
Ken thanks for all your work in the pit Saturday.
It was a long day but a lot of fun.

WWO

5150fishn
09-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Thanks to you and the rest of the SWAT members for another epic event! Dana's legacy continues on thanks to the many people who will never forget what he started!

carpinator
09-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks to FNN and all the S.W.A.T. members for throwing another great fishing event!!!!!!!

PONTOON
09-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Ken,

It was great to see you and all of our S.W.A.T. Family Saturday. It couldn't have been a better day and any more successful! Thank you for all your reports and hopefully I'll get to share the beach with you sometime in the near future. :Thumbs Up:

Wingnut
10-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Ken, I must give you extra recognition for the outstanding job you did on the grill at the event.
That's a lot of hard work and you came through with flying colors. Everything you cooked were delicious but the baby back ribs were awesome! :Big Grin:
I'm glad that I finally was able to meet your entire family... cute baby. :Wink: :Secret: :LOL:
Thank you for your friendship & support. :Big Grin: