PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater "Streetfishing" on saturday and sunday near Irvine

Typo
09-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm in Irvine since almost two weeks and I have not fished a single minutes!
Plus, my friends back in France keep telling me that the bite is going better and better as the automn starts to settle!
I really need somme fishing, I miss that so much, I'm starting to shake. :Wink:

The business part of my trip in SoCal ends tomorrow at 6pm so I'll head straight to the BPS to buy some tackle, a license and a cheap rod to fish with this weekend.

I'd like to find some lake that can be fished easily from the shore and that are not more than one hour of driving from Irvine.
Only Freshwater if possible and only gamefish like Largemouth.

I've red that South and Norht lake in Irvine (Woodbridge) , Lake mission Viejo, and some other ones are only private so I can't fish them.

If you know any place where I could fish, please let me know.
If I get to meet someone at one of these place I'd love to share a talk and as I'll leave on Monday, I need to get rid of the cheap rod so if you know I kid or anybody that could enjoy it I'd love to give it to you instead of giving it to a random guy.

Hope find a place.

Thanks for your help

shift21
10-07-2013, 02:58 AM
hey man i know its late and thats a bummer, but yah not a lot of "Free" in orange county. wood bridge could have been free since i live there and would have let u fish with a guest pass and plus people just fish there anyway no ones ever botherd me. but paying isn't the worst for some of those feeder lakes youre atleast gonna get some good fishing in.