PDA

View Full Version : After the massacre -this was for you hardcor

TroutOnly
09-24-2013, 08:39 PM
ernie cut out after his guide trip he left me a couple hours, the live well was empty ,so mi had to try to get just a little more shad . i got a little candy ,hit two spots quick for zip then posted up on a point tossed back 3 or 4 schoolies ,then got the hookup i was looking for a deep shad grabbed up by a drag screamer on 6lb test ,the fish did 3 laps around the but and nearly spooled me a couple times with the little rod and reel i was fishing ,after a great fight he finally gave up and hit the deck. THIS ONE WAS FOR MY BIG BROTHER HARDCOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1866_zpsd54f1568.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1866_zpsd54f1568.jpg.html)

Hardcor
09-24-2013, 09:26 PM
ernie cut out after his guide trip he left me a couple hours, the live well was empty ,so mi had to try to get just a little more shad . i got a little candy ,hit two spots quick for zip then posted up on a point tossed back 3 or 4 schoolies ,then got the hookup i was looking for a deep shad grabbed up by a drag screamer on 6lb test ,the fish did 3 laps around the but and nearly spooled me a couple times with the little rod and reel i was fishing ,after a great fight he finally gave up and hit the deck. THIS ONE WAS FOR MY BIG BROTHER HARDCOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1866_zpsd54f1568.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1866_zpsd54f1568.jpg.html)

Thank You Bobby Boy ! Just for me ! What a fish on light line !

You work your As-s off all week ! Everybody wants you to take them fishing ! Your the only one netting Shad the Candy bait and putting your clients on World Class Largemouth Bass bites !

And World Class Striped Bass bites ! You give everybody the info ! Your hand are bloody from releasing so many fish ! Everybody on the internet is thanking you !

Your tired and your hands are numb ! You go from one lake to another scoring huge Striped Bass and Largemouth Bass for your clients !

Your clients have permanent smiles on there faces for months after they fish with you ! You are the nicest guy !

I want to thank you for everything you've taught me over the years on the water and off !

I want to tell you how proud I am of you for your work ethic and for walking the walk and being the number authority in Southern California on Striped Bass and Trout !

You're a living Legend ! And I'm proud to call you my Brother !

That fish was just for me ! Thank You Bobby Boy ! You Made My Night !

Corey

PS My little Brother Bobby Boy is the number one Striped Bass and Trout guide in Southern California ! And he is a number one friend Too !
Beautiful fish ! Just for me ! What a Brother ! Reel Brother !

flyhigh123
09-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Thank You Bobby Boy ! Just for me ! What a fish on light line !

You work your As-s off all week ! Everybody wants you to take them fishing ! Your the only one netting Shad the Candy bait and putting your clients on World Class Largemouth Bass bites !

And World Class Striped Bass bites ! You give everybody the info ! Your hand are bloody from releasing so many fish ! Everybody on the internet is thanking you !

Your tired and your hands are numb ! You go from one lake to another scoring huge Striped Bass and Largemouth Bass for your clients !

Your clients have permanent smiles on there faces for months after they fish with you ! You are the nicest guy !

I want to thank you for everything you've taught me over the years on the water and off !

I want to tell you how proud I am of you for your work ethic and for walking the walk and being the number authority in Southern California on Striped Bass and Trout !

You're a living Legend ! And I'm proud to call you my Brother !

That fish was just for me ! Thank You Bobby Boy ! You Made My Night !

Corey

PS My little Brother Bobby Boy is the number one Striped Bass and Trout guide in Southern California ! And he is a number one friend Too !
Beautiful fish ! Just for me ! What a Brother ! Reel Brother !

^^^ +1 what he said :D

MikesOcean
09-24-2013, 10:08 PM
BOOOZ!!!

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!

VERY NICE FISH!!! I bet you had tears of joy when you got that "Golden Scoop"

fishinone
09-24-2013, 11:45 PM
That's a nice cap to a fine day, you fish killer.

catchingsomefish
09-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Now that's what I am used to seeing on your boat Bob, much nicer than those other species.......That's really cool you stuck the big one.......Dave

TroutOnly
09-25-2013, 05:19 PM
King-bait-booz to you m/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,