PDA

View Full Version : Boats at SARL

RUSS13X
09-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Just wondering, can you launch your boat at SARL or do you have to rent one????
Thanks for the help.
Russ

Mr T-rex
09-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Head over to Irvine lake!! TRUST me

allanon
09-24-2013, 11:27 AM
I was at SARL last week and no private boats allowed. Water too low to launch.

fisherman951
09-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Head over to Irvine lake!! TRUST me

can you explain why? im thinking of going friday night since i didnt get a chance to go last weekend?

etucker1959
09-24-2013, 03:46 PM
can you explain why? im thinking of going friday night since i didnt get a chance to go last weekend?

I was there Friday night, two words TOUGH FISHING. I saw 3 fish caught total, if you have a magic wand and can make non biting fish bite. Great, be sure to write up a report and tell us what you did. lol I'm trying to talk a friend of mine to head out to Irvine on Thursday and try our luck there.

Mr T-rex
09-24-2013, 03:49 PM
SARL isn't the same lake that it used to be & because ive been getting skunked lately
JK man SARL is my home lake but im pretty mad at the fact that I cant find these damn kitties haha
If you do go you should get a boat
Shore fishing is dead

allanon
09-25-2013, 07:58 AM
SARL isn't the same lake that it used to be & because ive been getting skunked lately
JK man SARL is my home lake but im pretty mad at the fact that I cant find these damn kitties haha
If you do go you should get a boat
Shore fishing is dead
Agree that boat is required now at SARL since it is so low. The cats seem to go directly to deeper water and it's difficult for the shore guys to reach em.