PDA

View Full Version : Hwy 395 DFG checkpoint south of Bishop

Rusty1989
09-23-2013, 05:45 PM
http://www.sierrawave.net/26542/fish-and-wildlife-checkpoint/

http://www.sierrawave.net/26549/is-legal-and-useful/

Has anybody here ever encountered one of these checkpoints? I've never seen one. I'm wondering what they are like and what the procedure is.

sierraslam
09-24-2013, 01:52 PM
They run check points on the first 2 weeks of the season too. I hate poachers, but not sure about the Communistic approach to catching them.

Big Country
09-24-2013, 04:13 PM
The best checkpoints (although I haven't seem them in a while) is the one where the dfg guy parks by the park behind Carl's Jr. and asks to check out fishermen's coolers when they stop in to get a bite for the road. Had this happen several times before but not the last couple of years.

simijab
09-30-2013, 04:56 PM
my buddy ran into them this opener. Im cool with them

Viejo
09-30-2013, 05:09 PM
my buddy ran into them this opener. Im cool with them

I agree. My son drove through and it took all of fifteen seconds. They were already up there....why not utilize them to catch the poachers.

HawgZWylde
09-30-2013, 05:58 PM
I absolutely hate poachers but I agree with this persons post from the comment board of the first link;

"No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from Fish & Wildlife. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of this checkpoint, CHP is setting one up to test for drunk drivers and ensure vehicle code compliance. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from CHP. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that, the Forest Service is setting up a checkpoint to ensure compliance with forestry rules about combustible material. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from the Forest Service. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that, the Department of Health is setting up a checkpoint to check your medical insurance cards to ensure compliance with the individual mandate of ObamaCare. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from HHS. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that…."

Where does it end...

DEVOREFLYER
09-30-2013, 06:06 PM
It ends when the sheep have said ENOUGH.

etucker1959
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I absolutely hate poachers but I agree with this persons post from the comment board of the first link;

"No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from Fish & Wildlife. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of this checkpoint, CHP is setting one up to test for drunk drivers and ensure vehicle code compliance. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from CHP. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that, the Forest Service is setting up a checkpoint to ensure compliance with forestry rules about combustible material. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from the Forest Service. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that, the Department of Health is setting up a checkpoint to check your medical insurance cards to ensure compliance with the individual mandate of ObamaCare. No big deal, unless you’ve got something to hide from HHS. Just a minor inconvenience for our own collective good.

A mile south of that…."

Where does it end...

When we have rioting in the streets and when we are in a total state of anarchy. Then some kind of people will come forward and promise to restore law and order. Which they do, I forgot to mention when the nightmare is over. WE JUST LOST ALL OF OUR FREEDOMS!!!!!! Vote Democratic!!!!!!!!!!