PDA

View Full Version : First night of Fall ...

koifish
09-23-2013, 12:19 PM
caught this one late last night. It was windy and cold but I like this weather since everyone is sleeping and scare the cold weather but me ....LOL...
she ran toward me and I thought I lost when I reeled in without forces but then when it closed to shore she began to peel the drag.... not too big but solid 5-6 lbs.

Master Baiter1
09-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Your catch streak is on! You need one more and it won't be considered luck, Haha. Hey I got my sleep and got some action too on the first day of fall to keep my catch streak going. Saw another crazy arse 10" LMB going nuts feeding on the bait just sub surface. It was zig zagging all over the place. It was fattening up for a striper meal LOL.

fishinone
09-23-2013, 04:21 PM
You are on roll buddy.

You just keep catching.

striperchaser559
09-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Nice fish ...

HereFishy
09-24-2013, 12:24 AM
keep that midnight fire burning!!

koifish
09-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Your catch streak is on! You need one more and it won't be considered luck, Haha. Hey I got my sleep and got some action too on the first day of fall to keep my catch streak going. Saw another crazy arse 10" LMB going nuts feeding on the bait just sub surface. It was zig zagging all over the place. It was fattening up for a striper meal LOL.

Since MB1 challenged me to catch another one to be consistent on my streak not luck....lol... here is the catch for this morning...oh yeah the catch was about 1.5 hours ago so it is consider in the dawn....lol...

This one fought even harder than the last two i caught on previous days. she is shorter but much fatter.

Master Baiter1
09-24-2013, 05:50 AM
I knew you could do it. You wanna borrow my avatar? HAHA