PDA

View Full Version : Actually caught a Wiper !!

VineVideos
09-20-2013, 12:47 AM
http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/videooman/media/wiper2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Only my second Wiper in my life. Had great fishing for Blue and Channel cats as well and will have
new video posted tomorrow.

Tight Lines !!

DJ

VineVideos
09-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Still trying to figure out how to get the photos to come up on FNN actually has a photo.

I got the videos down pat. But maybe someone can point me in the right direction on photos.

Thanks Much !!

DJ

Ifishtoolittle
09-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Cool wiper!

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd416/videooman/wiper2.jpg (http://s1218.photobucket.com/user/videooman/media/wiper2.jpg.html)

All you need to do is copy the IMG URL and paste it in your post and Whala!

VineVideos
09-20-2013, 06:09 AM
I put the photo in PhotoBucket and thought that's what I was doing but guess not. So I will have to work on that.

THANKS !!!!

DJ

mike714
09-20-2013, 07:37 AM
wow, nice!!!!

I went on Irvine Lake website they post October 12th Bite On Catfish Shootout, any body know is the lake going to stock again prior the shootout?

Any feedback will apprecaited.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

VineVideos
09-20-2013, 04:11 PM
wow, nice!!!!

I went on Irvine Lake website they post October 12th Bite On Catfish Shootout, any body know is the lake going to stock again prior the shootout?

Any feedback will apprecaited.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Hey Mike!

Not sure of the next stock date yet. But whether they do or not should not make a lot of difference. They have stocked more than 30,000 pounds of
trophy catfish from Red Bluff already this season. Plus all the stocks (probably more than 50,000 pounds) from Pacific Aquafarms. Plus all the
hold-over cats in that lake. That is a colossal jag of fish and not even a dent has been put in that population.

And with the low water level, these catfish are all corralled up very nicely.

I was out last night and just posted a video. I also metered a huge amount of fish. Even caught a big Wiper in the mix.

It was same as last week and at the Last Chance Tournament. September and October are by far the best catfishing months
especially for the quality Blues and even the larger channel cats. I have had the best catfishing summer of my life the last few weeks.
It's just being at the right place at the right time. We need to move around if we are not getting bit.

I won't be entered in the Bite-ON Tourney, but I will definitely be there filming and doing a little fishing. By all means... make that one! I hope
you fare well. The boys from Bite-ON put on a great tourney as does the staff at Irvine Lake. In addition to the great fishing, there will be tons of prizes.

Tight Lines,

DJ

TUNAVIC
09-20-2013, 08:25 PM
And a nice one at that! That's two more than I've caught,congrats!

Cya TUNAVIC

titos334
09-23-2013, 02:42 AM
Hey Mike!

Not sure of the next stock date yet. But whether they do or not should not make a lot of difference. They have stocked more than 30,000 pounds of
trophy catfish from Red Bluff already this season. Plus all the stocks (probably more than 50,000 pounds) from Pacific Aquafarms. Plus all the
hold-over cats in that lake. That is a colossal jag of fish and not even a dent has been put in that population.

And with the low water level, these catfish are all corralled up very nicely.

I was out last night and just posted a video. I also metered a huge amount of fish. Even caught a big Wiper in the mix.

It was same as last week and at the Last Chance Tournament. September and October are by far the best catfishing months
especially for the quality Blues and even the larger channel cats. I have had the best catfishing summer of my life the last few weeks.
It's just being at the right place at the right time. We need to move around if we are not getting bit.

I won't be entered in the Bite-ON Tourney, but I will definitely be there filming and doing a little fishing. By all means... make that one! I hope
you fare well. The boys from Bite-ON put on a great tourney as does the staff at Irvine Lake. In addition to the great fishing, there will be tons of prizes.

Tight Lines,

DJ

You make it sound so majestic and perfect, if I wasn't going on a San Diego trip that weekend I'd be there!

Ifishtoolittle
09-23-2013, 03:08 AM
I put the photo in PhotoBucket and thought that's what I was doing but guess not. So I will have to work on that.

THANKS !!!!

DJ

No problem DJ.

LGHT
10-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Nice fish didn't even know they had them in the lake!