PDA

View Full Version : Kelp Patty Dorado and Yellowtail Report from the 295 ( video ) 9-15

Hardcor
09-17-2013, 12:05 PM
There were hundreds of boats fishing the local banks off shore, so I decided to head south west for the 295. We had three scoops of real healthy

huge Sardines and a little bump and a little wind to start the day ! Us and the boat Big Cat were the only ones down there, and it was loaded with

kelp patties stuffed full of rat Yellowtail ! You could catch as many as you wanted ! We would make long drifts off the patties hoping for a Tuna or a Dorado !

If you pulled up on a patty with Dorado on it you knew it right away ! You would see them free jumping and chasing bait !

We caught five nice Dorado, 4 on bait and one on a trolled black and green jet head in open water ! We also caught 4 Yellowtail on the troll using the broomtail

or Black and green. We ended up with 30 Yellowtail, 24 released !

It was another great day for the Brothers

Thank You

Corey

http://youtu.be/V2ldUyjrSPs

dk4885
09-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Totally bad ***. Great video Cory.

trollmiester
09-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I want to be like hardcor when i grow up------------thanx for the video

murrieta angler
09-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Another nice day on the water!
Did dicky stick anything with the gun?
Robert
<><

DockRat
09-19-2013, 07:05 AM
Cool vid. Thanks Corey. Going next week on my buddies Ranger 24 Bayrunner just like yours. He has plastic/canvas around the center counsel to stay dry. He usually brings 6 - 5 gal gas tanks up front + the 70 in the tank.
DR

Fishingkid97
09-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Looked like you out on a fishing clinic for your buddies they looked like they were farming quit a few fish.

webmaster
09-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Nice score Corey. Good decision to run away from the crowds. You'll get the tuna next time!

Hardcor
09-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Totally bad ***. Great video Cory.

Thank You Donald ! Way to slay them huge Stripers at San Antone last week !

I want to be like hardcor when i grow up------------thanx for the video

Your to nice to me Trolly ! How the kitties biting !

Hardcor
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Another nice day on the water!
Did dicky stick anything with the gun?
Robert
<><

Thank You Robert ! It was a great day for us !

That was my nephew Cole that we put in the water ! He stuck a nice Yellowtail that came up on the chum I was tossing around him !

Thanks for asking !

Cool vid. Thanks Corey. Going next week on my buddies Ranger 24 Bayrunner just like yours. He has plastic/canvas around the center counsel to stay dry. He usually brings 6 - 5 gal gas tanks up front + the 70 in the tank.
DR

Good Luck on your trip DR ! Let me know how you do !

Hardcor
09-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Looked like you out on a fishing clinic for your buddies they looked like they were farming quit a few fish.

There my Brothers ! But There Farmers !

Hardcor
09-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Nice score Corey. Good decision to run away from the crowds. You'll get the tuna next time!

Thank you Jeff ! Your Albacore trips this year really got me going ! Nice season so far !

TroutOnly
10-22-2013, 10:14 AM
MORE NICE KILLIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,