PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood advise

NeKro
09-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Hey everyone, Well I hit up Silverwod for the first time this past Saturday from 6am-noon. I fished the dock and picked up 6 strippers. They were nothing to brag about about a pound each. But man the LMB were chasing them on my line, it was cool to see that. Now here is my question the boss and I are going to head back out on Saturday we are looking into renting a bout. Anyone know of some good places to fish at. I heard the dam and inlet are good spots. Any advise would be great.

jaggerbub
09-16-2013, 07:04 PM
I would fish the inlet. Fresh dines' cut up or chovies' will get plenty of bites there.

one2play
09-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Inlet buoy line right side. 30 today mostly dinks 2 pounds the biggest one, 7 keepers. But you never know when the big one will come along. Anchovies cut into thirds. Good luck

NeKro
09-17-2013, 08:37 AM
The inlet is he on the left side of the dam...correct? In between the dame and chamise cove? We were usig covies and got all our hits on that. I was using topwater lures on my carrot stix nothing, used a silver kastmaster nothing, and using a little shad swimbait a fellow fisherman let me have and nothing.... Really wanted to get one on my carrot stix