PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get big creature baits like this?

October
09-13-2013, 06:09 PM
https://www.plus-fishing.com/en/news/brands/deps/2597-super-big-worm-series

I cant seem to find any baits that are in the 7inch size anywhere here in the states. Any suggestions?

fishking
09-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Any reason you are looking for a 7" creature bait? Why not a 7" lizard, or 8" ribbon tail worm? or a 12" c-tail worm?

DarkShadow
09-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Can only find the 5" state side.

Altho I order from overseas all the time. Sometimes they ship faster than places in the US. Just make the purchase worth the shipping and handling for EMS.

fishking
09-17-2013, 04:26 PM
theres plenty of creature baits here in the states over 5". I still dont understand why creatures? They baits you show are nothing more than a long double ribbontail worm.. I make a beaver style bait thats over 5". Are you Pitching? Flipping? Texas rig?

DarkShadow
09-17-2013, 04:52 PM
They baits you show are nothing more than a long double ribbontail worm..

I dunno man, the BM Hog is far from a long ribbontail worm.

If anything, it's more like a huge double tail grub. I can't imagine the amount of water that disperses versus a regular ribbontail worm.

fishking
09-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Thats why I was wondering how it was fishing.. Displacement only works as the bait is moving, whether its current or the fisherman.. So if you doing a standard C-rig or t-rig you would really have to fish it in a none conventional way to get it to work to your advantage. Just curious not trying to argue that there isnt a need/want for a bigger creature style bait.