PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco 49ers vs Seahawks

Mr T-rex
09-13-2013, 04:46 PM
I cant wait till sunday night man
I hate the Seahawks and I especially hate their fans!!
What are your predictions ?
Quest for Six

5150fishn
09-14-2013, 12:24 PM
I say Kaepernick unleashes a fury on them! Bolden & Davis keep Seattle on their toes and Niners prevail! It will be tough with the noise though.

cutbait
09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
9er fan hating any other fan base is laughable.

Actually runs in line of my opinion of 9er fan base.

Seattle D gonna leave the 9ers hurting for weeks.

Seattle is the better team. Hell the Packers could of won last week

ben0606
09-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Everyone has had the chance to study kap all off season. I don't think he will be able to read option as much this year. Packers did keep their run game contained and they had to rely on kap throwing which was good. Bold in was a great pick up especially with Crabtree hurt.

27-23 niners

cutbait
09-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Everyone has had the chance to study kap all off season. I don't think he will be able to read option as much this year. Packers did keep their run game contained and they had to rely on kap throwing which was good. Bold in was a great pick up especially with Crabtree hurt.

27-23 niners

Kap throws laser beams!

Seattle 21- 17

ben0606
09-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Kap throws laser beams!

Seattle 21- 17

Wilson doesn't have replacement refs to help him win this year lol

ben0606
09-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Wilson doesn't have replacement refs to help him win this year lol

Wow I think we're both wrong they may not get double digits the way both qbs are playing

Jig-Guy
09-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Seahawk's will win! Thats what my 3 grandsons & my great granddaughter told me and they live in Tacoma WA, they know:Big Grin:.

cutbait
09-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Karma is a biitch!

9ers may have exceeded Raider fan as annoying.

Hahahahaha

Seattle D

Seattle D

Seattle D

Seattle D.......

Hahahahahahaha

ben0606
09-16-2013, 07:23 AM
That was straight pitiful.......

ben0606
09-16-2013, 07:24 AM
I say Kaepernick unleashes a fury on them! Bolden & Davis keep Seattle on their toes and Niners prevail! It will be tough with the noise though.

Hey you lied!

Why did I take kap in my draft? Whyyyyyyyyy?

5150fishn
09-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Hey you lied!

Why did I take kap in my draft? Whyyyyyyyyy?

That's what you get for listening to me Ben! Lol
We straight up got a ***** Whopping! Enough Said.

City Dad
09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
a sloppy mess of a game... but we'll take the W.

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Horrible game for the niners!! Seattle won at home but lets see what they have for the away games
we will end up with the better record and head to the super bowl again

Just like the lakers cant win in Portland, the niners cant win in seattle

cutbait
09-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Horrible game for the niners!! Seattle won at home but lets see what they have for the away games

Even IF? 9ers make SB.

My Broncos will score 60. Hell Seattle and the midget Wilson scored 29

City Dad
09-16-2013, 11:40 AM

the hawks were playing without key starters on both sides of the ball... and those guys are gonna be back this season. I know the 'Niners are kinda the league darling of the moment and that's great!

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 11:52 AM
We were also missing A LOT of key starters its no biggie we lost at there home now its our turn to return the favor im not mad at all
last season you guys went 8-0 at home but struggled away just saying keep an eye on the away games

the hawks were playing without key starters on both sides of the ball... and those guys are gonna be back this season. I know the 'Niners are kinda the league darling of the moment and that's great!

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Im not even mad at manning he is doing a hell of a job but lets see what he can do when he has our D putting pressure on him
Ravens and Giants are not the same anymore
San Francisco vs Broncos in the super bowl

Even IF? 9ers make SB.

My Broncos will score 60. Hell Seattle and the midget Wilson scored 29

City Dad
09-16-2013, 01:18 PM
last season you guys went 8-0 at home but struggled away just saying keep an eye on the away games

this is true... that's why I'm stoked that everyone sees 'Frisco as the NFC power to beat. Let 'em underestimate, we'll see what happens.

DarkShadow
09-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Colin Kaeperpick

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/190at4hfovcz2gif/ku-xlarge.gif

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Wow that's all you got ??? come on man kaep is the man

IncredibleHuck
09-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Alex Smith is 2-0 with KC!

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Im not mad at all, im actually happy for him

fisherman951
09-16-2013, 03:13 PM

so thats why KC is 2-0 lol, i think even the raiders are going to beat the 49rs this year :LOL:

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Lol your funny I never knew the NFL was based on one game and to bad the raiders and niners don't play this season

so thats why KC is 2-0 lol, i think even the raiders are going to beat the 49rs this year :LOL:

dk4885
09-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Lol your funny I never knew the NFL was based on one game and to bad the raiders and niners don't play this season

That's a good thing. Don't need innocent people getting hurt. We all know what kind of fans those two teams have.

5150fishn
09-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Someone's on a pipe dream! Lol
Minor setback. Kaepernick is a stud and is still young and learning. It is early and the niners will be strong throughout the season.

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 03:50 PM
After this loss we are going to come out even stronger believe that

Someone's on a pipe dream! Lol
Minor setback. Kaepernick is a stud and is still young and learning. It is early and the niners will be strong throughout the season.

ben0606
09-16-2013, 04:23 PM
After this loss we are going to come out even stronger believe that

The Alex smith karma is coming back around ha ha ha throw in your niners jerseys and pick up your EJ Manuel jerseys boys, prepare to meet your new champions.

Oh by the way how is it gonna be the Seahawks/ broncos Super Bowl when the Bills take it all?

:LOL:

Mr T-rex
09-16-2013, 04:58 PM
There is no karma, there is nothing going on here I don't know what your talking about we lost one game lol wow
i cant believe that you actually think the bills are going far this season lol

The Alex smith karma is coming back around ha ha ha throw in your niners jerseys and pick up your EJ Manuel jerseys boys, prepare to meet your new champions.

Oh by the way how is it gonna be the Seahawks/ broncos Super Bowl when the Bills take it all?

:LOL:

ben0606
09-16-2013, 05:27 PM
There is no karma, there is nothing going on here I don't know what your talking about we lost one game lol wow
i cant believe that you actually think the bills are going far this season lol

I hope it's just one game I have kap in one of my fantasy teams!

That's 2 games his read option hasn't done well though..........

cutbait
09-16-2013, 05:49 PM
I admit more than the reemergence of "9er" fan...

I enjoy Harbaugh blowing bead gaskets every game.

Its hard to like the guy when he is a d bag on the side lines EVERY play

TUNAVIC
09-16-2013, 08:44 PM
You should have skipped that game,Go Broncos!

Cya TunaVic

casting call
09-16-2013, 08:57 PM
You know, I set my DVR to record the Biggest Loser, and all it kept recording were Raider games.

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 09:35 AM
2nd game of the season lighten up
every team in the NFL studied us so they know the read option is coming!! kaep can thrown so underestimate that buddy

I hope it's just one game I have kap in one of my fantasy teams!

That's 2 games his read option hasn't done well though..........

ben0606
09-17-2013, 10:18 AM
2nd game of the season lighten up
every team in the NFL studied us so they know the read option is coming!! kaep can thrown so underestimate that buddy

Yea rea d post number 4, I don't like kap but I still gave him kudo for his passing but that didn't do very well this week. Something about his read option play just doesn't look natural to me. Once you guys get Crabtree back dang that's a nice receiving corps.........Crabtree, boldin, Davis and then gore for the running game, not bad at all. Besides I've gotta bash niners cause 5150 lol

cutbait
09-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Kaep far too often has the deer in the head light look..

I give you Sunday night and the first half of the SB as examples.

Give me manning, breeds, Rodgers, and Brady over laser beam arm and gimmicky read option all day!

Hell I would take chad Henne over Kaepernick

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 11:32 AM
ahh come on cutbait I actually follow & read all of your posts cut me some slack lol
Give the kid some credit hes just a young guy coming up and now everyone decides to hate on his ability of leading a team
he has one bad game and everyone decides to bash him but when he threw over 400+ yds last week nobody gave him credit
But then again I am suppose to expect this from non niner fans its all good

Kaep far too often has the deer in the head light look..

I give you Sunday night and the first half of the SB as examples.

Give me manning, breeds, Rodgers, and Brady over laser beam arm and gimmicky read option all day!

Hell I would take chad Henne over Kaepernick

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 11:35 AM
NOBODY likes kap lol besides 49er fans come on hes young and still has the ability to improve and become 10 x better than he is right now
crab and kaep is a deadly combo im glad we lost to the seahawks so like that we can hear all the haters come out but once we win they do hide under their rock

Yea rea d post number 4, I don't like kap but I still gave him kudo for his passing but that didn't do very well this week. Something about his read option play just doesn't look natural to me. Once you guys get Crabtree back dang that's a nice receiving corps.........Crabtree, boldin, Davis and then gore for the running game, not bad at all. Besides I've gotta bash niners cause 5150 lol

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 12:05 PM
im glad we lost to the seahawks so like that we can hear all the haters come out but once we win they do hide under their rock

Never heard a fan of a team being glad that they lost

cutbait
09-17-2013, 12:18 PM
ahh come on cutbait I actually follow & read all of your posts cut me some slack lol
Give the kid some credit hes just a young guy coming up and now everyone decides to hate on his ability of leading a team
he has one bad game and everyone decides to bash him but when he threw over 400+ yds last week nobody gave him credit
But then again I am suppose to expect this from non niner fans its all good

OK OK....... maybe not Henne.... I admit I got carried away there.

Kaep has the 1 strongest arm in the league and is accurate as hell...... except when he gets that deer in the headlight look.

If it wasn't for that.... he would be right up there with Peyton , Tom And Rodgers Breeds..

Just too young still

Lighten up mang... its sports smack

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Its called bouncing back and its also called a reality check. last year we got two *** whoopens and look where we ended up at
You must not know sports or played sports

Never heard a fan of a team being glad that they lost

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 12:23 PM
lol its all good cutbait I can take some trash talking I respect you
yeah I give you that but our O line was no where to be found against the sea hawks
seahawks just went 110% at home and gave it to us

Niners vs Broncos superbowl and if niners win you take me on a outing to hunt for some stripers lol ?

OK OK....... maybe not Henne.... I admit I got carried away there.

Kaep has the 1 strongest arm in the league and is accurate as hell...... except when he gets that deer in the headlight look.

If it wasn't for that.... he would be right up there with Peyton , Tom And Rodgers Breeds..

Just too young still

Lighten up mang... its sports smack

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Its called bouncing back and its also called a reality check. last year we got two *** whoopens and look where we ended up at
You must not know sports or played sports

Hahaha yeah that's me all right!

Are patriot fans glad they lost in the superbowl after not losing a game at all that season? See how that doesn't make sense! Same thing as what you said. A reality check in the 2nd week of the season? Come on now!

Football season is too short to have and losses. My vikings being 0-2 are almost out of it already. I think teams that start 0-2 have like an 11% chance of playoffs.

City Dad
09-17-2013, 12:31 PM
I hear way more folks polishing Kapernick's cajones than hating on him. He's usually the fastest guy on the field - including DBs - and when he gets around the end he's trouble.

I think the real question is will the NFL institute more rules in favor of the QB in a read-option situation before it turns into a complete blood-bath. I hate to say it 'cause Wilson is our man, but RGIII was just a preview of what's to come for Kap, Wilson and probably Vick again. It's not a matter of if they get seriously hurt... it's when.

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 12:37 PM
No one said that we were happy because we lost a superbowl ???
you just proved a point right now patriots went 16-0 and lost when it counted the most they didn't get a reality check did they ? that reality check was a little to late buddy .
ill rather lose now and get chewed up by the coach for playing like sh*t and step our game up but then again we played in the "loudest" stadium of the league

Hahaha yeah that's me all right!

Are patriot fans glad they lost in the superbowl after not losing a game at all that season? See how that doesn't make sense! Same thing as what you said. A reality check in the 2nd week of the season? Come on now!

Football season is too short to have and losses. My vikings being 0-2 are almost out of it already. I think teams that start 0-2 have like an 11% chance of playoffs.

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Kaep thinks pass first and he scrambles once the D is coming just saying
Kaep is more efficient than Wilson
he threw for 142yds against us when kaep struggled and threw for 127yds

I hear way more folks polishing Kapernick's cajones than hating on him. He's usually the fastest guy on the field - including DBs - and when he gets around the end he's trouble.

I think the real question is will the NFL institute more rules in favor of the QB in a read-option situation before it turns into a complete blood-bath. I hate to say it 'cause Wilson is our man, but RGIII was just a preview of what's to come for Kap, Wilson and probably Vick again. It's not a matter of if they get seriously hurt... it's when.

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 12:50 PM

If Kap is more efficient then Wilson, why did Wilson as a Rookie last season have a better passer rating and still has a better rating now?

It's not all about the flashy plays every single time. Russell Wilson wins games. I wish I could say the same for Christian Ponder!

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 12:53 PM
No one said that we were happy because we lost a superbowl ???
you just proved a point right now patriots went 16-0 and lost when it counted the most they didn't get a reality check did they ? that reality check was a little to late buddy .
ill rather lose now and get chewed up by the coach for playing like sh*t and step our game up but then again we played in the "loudest" stadium of the league

That super bowl was won by a lucky catch to the helmet that kept that drive alive. That wasn't an butt whopping like you guys got. Can't really call that a reality check buddy.

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 01:10 PM
And kaep doesn't win games ??? lol
1 game lost now all of a sudden hahaha too funny man
just give up

If Kap is more efficient then Wilson, why did Wilson as a Rookie last season have a better passer rating and still has a better rating now?

It's not all about the flashy plays every single time. Russell Wilson wins games. I wish I could say the same for Christian Ponder!

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 01:11 PM
lol you don't get it man

That super bowl was won by a lucky catch to the helmet that kept that drive alive. That wasn't an butt whopping like you guys got. Can't really call that a reality check buddy.

City Dad
09-17-2013, 01:15 PM

is kaep a traditional pocket-passer? As it stands now, the "protections" afforded quarterback apply a pocket style. For example, let's say kaep fakes the hand off and rolls out - if he is not in a "passing posture" (the NFL's words not mine) he is not under the protection of the rules that have been designed and instituted to keep QBs outta the neurologists office. AND if Kaep hands off and fakes as if he has the ball he is not protected by the passing-posture rule. Wilson got lit up doing that Sunday night.

I know Kaep walks on water these days... but after a olb or cornerback turns his knees into machaca, he ain't gonna be walkin' nowhere.

just watch...

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Wilson got laid out by Bowman
everyone wants to lay out Kaep but good luck catching him :) and our O line wont let any defender get in just watch

is kaep a traditional pocket-passer? As it stands now, the "protections" afforded quarterback apply a pocket style. For example, let's say kaep fakes the hand off and rolls out - if he is not in a "passing posture" (the NFL's words not mine) he is not under the protection of the rules that have been designed and instituted to keep QBs outta the neurologists office. AND if Kaep hands off and fakes as if he has the ball he is not protected by the passing-posture rule. Wilson got lit up doing that Sunday night.

I know Kaep walks on water these days... but after a olb or cornerback turns his knees into machaca, he ain't gonna be walkin' nowhere.

just watch...

DarkShadow
09-17-2013, 01:48 PM
and our O line wont let any defender get in just watch

I must have been watching the wrong game, but wasn't Kępernick being flushed out constantly?

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 01:53 PM
And kaep doesn't win games ??? lol
1 game lost now all of a sudden hahaha too funny man
just give up

Never said he didn't, but Wilson is much better at calling a game. But we know he surely can't win the big game!

lol you don't get it man

That's a great way to concede the disagreement! Thank you!

San Fran will win games this season and make the playoff's but it will be because of the D, not the QB.

Just wondering who you would take at QB over Kap?

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 01:54 PM
I must have been watching the wrong game, but wasn't Kępernick being flushed out constantly?

LOL! But he's good on the run!

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 02:48 PM
So everything is based on one game ?? lol
what happened last week against packers 400+ passing yards

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 02:50 PM
Lol its a new year so ill let week 16 do the talking thanks bud

Never said he didn't, but Wilson is much better at calling a game. But we know he surely can't win the big game!

Ill take ponder over kaep :LOL:
That's a great way to concede the disagreement! Thank you!

San Fran will win games this season and make the playoff's but it will be because of the D, not the QB.

Just wondering who you would take at QB over Kap?

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Its funny how so many people have hate towards a young QB that's coming up hes just doing his job
let the critics talk
Keep it coming I love it

koifish
09-17-2013, 03:40 PM
only one game...no worry....

DarkShadow
09-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Its funny how so many people have hate towards a young QB that's coming up....

Well conversely, it's funny how so many people label someone "The Man" to a young QB that's coming up.... :Wink:

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Well conversely, it's funny how so many people label someone "The Man" to a young QB that's coming up.... :Wink:

A QB who hasnt even played a full season yet!

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 03:47 PM
im pretty sure every other niner fan thinks the same

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Exactly isn't that scary ?? imagine when he learns from his mistakes & becomes an elite QB
oooweee be careful
Hows ponder by the way ??

A QB who hasnt even played a full season yet!

IncredibleHuck
09-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Exactly isn't that scary ?? imagine when he learns from his mistakes & becomes an elite QB
oooweee be careful
Hows ponder by the way ??

I've already stated previously my dislike for ponder.

Kap does not impress me at all. Russell Wilson and Luck on the other hand....

BTW you didn't answer my question. Who would you take over Kap?

Mr T-rex
09-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Good luck this season
Nobody he's the starting Qb of my team why would I choose someone over him knowing what kaep can do
Hes only getting better and its scary good

I've already stated previously my dislike for ponder.

Kap does not impress me at all. Russell Wilson and Luck on the other hand....

BTW you didn't answer my question. Who would you take over Kap?

ben0606
09-17-2013, 08:06 PM
So everything is based on one game ?? lol
what happened last week against packers 400+ passing yards

Ha ha kap got thrown on his butt by clay Mathews..............lol

ben0606
09-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Russell Wilson sucks too lol

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Out of bounds he cant do that in a game
yes he got a sack on him but it wasn't nasty like bowman his Wilson. Clay was all excited because he was waiting two years for that sack

Ha ha kap got thrown on his butt by clay Mathews..............lol

City Dad
09-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Wilson got laid out by Bowman
everyone wants to lay out Kaep but good luck catching him :) and our O line wont let any defender get in just watch

woa... I never considered that... You're right - Kaep won't tackled for the rest of the season!

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Yuppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woa... I never considered that... You're right - Kaep won't tackled for the rest of the season!

cutbait
09-18-2013, 10:51 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/kaephawks-600x400_zpscd9d1f6d.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/kaephawks-600x400_zpscd9d1f6d.jpg.html)

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Lol we will see this Sunday buddy

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/kaephawks-600x400_zpscd9d1f6d.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/kaephawks-600x400_zpscd9d1f6d.jpg.html)

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 11:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HmnAIFB.jpg

DarkShadow
09-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Apparently, 49er fans think home crowds being loud is "unsportsmanlike."

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/190jyyldgtjp2jpg/original.jpg

Seriously? :LOL:

cutbait
09-18-2013, 01:04 PM

Damn you beat me..

9ers on a ship it with an sloooow list

DEVOREFLYER
09-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Hey it's San Francisco home of the Libs, my guess is the Liberal fans would want "Participation Trophies" given instead of Super Bowl Rings if the 49ers ever won.

seal
09-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Hey it's San Francisco home of the Libs, my guess is the Liberal fans would want "Participation Trophies" given instead of Super Bowl Rings if the 49ers ever won.

Ha ha! I was in the middle of making a Lib reference but got called away and didn't finish.

Noise bad battery chucking ok!

City Dad
09-18-2013, 01:56 PM

And I thought they got p!ssy about the Dodgers... San Fransisco has got to have the whiniest, b!itchiest fan-base on the planet. Up theirs'... or better yet, not up theirs'! ;>)

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Keep it coming
I Love it :)

Lady Quagga
09-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Keep it coming
I Love it :)

Said Bryan Stow.

5150fishn
09-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Holy crap! How is this thread still rolling. Yes I am a die hard 9er fan. Yes I think Kaepernick is a stud. But he is still young and will make mistakes. I think at the end of the season we will be in the mix but anything can happen in a season. People get hurt and others come back. Just hope it all balances out in the end. I don't give a $**^ how loud it was in Seattle. We got served and will have to learn from it. Fans that whine about noise are sad. The 12th man is no excuse for bad execution!!! We will roll on to next week and slay the Colts! LOL

Dammit Ben, Go back to your Bills thread and dream about Kelly, Tasker, and Smith! LMFAO

Mr T-rex
09-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Die hard niner fan just like me
Lets get it

Holy crap! How is this thread still rolling. Yes I am a die hard 9er fan. Yes I think Kaepernick is a stud. But he is still young and will make mistakes. I think at the end of the season we will be in the mix but anything can happen in a season. People get hurt and others come back. Just hope it all balances out in the end. I don't give a $**^ how loud it was in Seattle. We got served and will have to learn from it. Fans that whine about noise are sad. The 12th man is no excuse for bad execution!!! We will roll on to next week and slay the Colts! LOL

Dammit Ben, Go back to your Bills thread and dream about Kelly, Tasker, and Smith! LMFAO

cutbait
09-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Said Bryan Stow.

Your despicable

ben0606
09-18-2013, 08:14 PM

Heh heh as Stevie Johnson would say " why so serious?" Ya forgot reed and Thomas..........irvine opener right around the corner eh....

ben0606
09-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Out of bounds he cant do that in a game
yes he got a sack on him but it wasn't nasty like bowman his Wilson. Clay was all excited because he was waiting two years for that sack

Oh he did........and it was out of bounds

Besides kap can't remember what team he plays for wearing everyone else's hats. Lol

ben0606
09-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Russell Wilson sucks too lol

Well no arguments so I guess it's settled, Wilson sucks ha ha

Rijkaard
09-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Big Saints fan here, watch out boyz, Coach Sean is back and so are we...WHO DAT!!!

5150fishn
09-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Big Saints fan here, watch out boyz, Coach Sean is back and so are we...WHO DAT!!!

FNG jumping into the mix I see! Lol

5150fishn
09-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Heh heh as Stevie Johnson would say " why so serious?" Ya forgot reed and Thomas..........irvine opener right around the corner eh....

Yeah, my wife being a big Bills fan also mentioned those names that I left out when I told her about my post! Lol

Looking forward to some good times at the Vine this season bro. You are a class act my friend!:Thumbs Up: No matter what teams you root for! Lol

Rijkaard
09-19-2013, 12:43 PM
FNG jumping into the mix I see! Lol

not new, I introduced politely myself just before :-P

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?75840-Hello-everyone

5150fishn
09-19-2013, 12:56 PM
not new, I introduced politely myself just before :-P

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?75840-Hello-everyone

It's all in fun! :Big Grin: Welcome to the site.

SwimbaitOnly
09-19-2013, 02:03 PM
One loss is not going to ruin the season. We lost last year to them and still made the Super Bowl. Nobody beat seattle at home last year, so. Go Niners!! Super Bowl bound.

Rijkaard
09-19-2013, 02:27 PM
It's all in fun! :Big Grin: Welcome to the site.

We need some drama or it's gonna be boring, I'm a big time European Football fan (or soccer as you call it...really, never understood what the word "soccer" means since it's played with feet while your Football is played mostly with hands, lol) and when it comes to competition I'm not sporty at all!!! :Big Grin:

ben0606
09-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah, my wife being a big Bills fan also mentioned those names that I left out when I told her about my post! Lol

Looking forward to some good times at the Vine this season bro. You are a class act my friend!:Thumbs Up: No matter what teams you root for! Lol

I yes I remember the wife is a Bills fan, hope you didn't get grounded! how bout them giants, MLB Oops no playoffs this year!

You too pal, always nice to hang out with good fellas.

What a thread jacker! Who does that? Lol

This is a thread about bashing kapernick sucking, but not too bad cause I have him on fantasy football, and also about how much Wilson sucks.

We need some drama or it's gonna be boring, I'm a big time European Football fan (or soccer as you call it...really, never understood what the word "soccer" means since it's played with feet while your Football is played mostly with hands, lol) and when it comes to competition I'm not sporty at all!!! :Big Grin:

FOOTBALL= AMERICAN

That's all that matters............oh yea welcome to the site.

Ps soccer sucks too, worst than Wilson

Rijkaard
09-19-2013, 10:08 PM
FOOTBALL= AMERICAN

That's all that matters............oh yea welcome to the site.

Ps soccer sucks too, worst than Wilson

I love both sports, hardcore AS Roma and Saints fan, no sport sucks IMHO unless you're not talking about baseball :Envious:

Mr T-rex
09-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Yes sir im with you on that one Go Niners!!

One loss is not going to ruin the season. We lost last year to them and still made the Super Bowl. Nobody beat seattle at home last year, so. Go Niners!! Super Bowl bound.

seal
09-20-2013, 03:35 PM
For some reason I've become an Indianapolis Colts fan recently, GO COLTS!

Should have picked um on my parlay card this week they are playing a very weak team Sunday.

5150fishn
09-20-2013, 04:25 PM
For some reason I've become an Indianapolis Colts fan recently, GO COLTS!

Should have picked um on my parlay card this week they are playing a very weak team Sunday.

Now ur just dreaming Seal! Lol
Is it cocktail hour already! Lol

cutbait
09-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Did Aldon Smith make bail for Sunday Game?

Lol... 9ers and fans making the Raiders look classy...

DUI!

5150fishn
09-20-2013, 04:39 PM

DUI!

Definitely a idiot move and I lost some respect for him!

Mr T-rex
09-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Lol this is funny. It seems like the 49ers turned out to be the Miami heat of football
Everyone hates them

Mr T-rex
09-20-2013, 04:47 PM
At least he was on his way to practice lol
he will still the lead the league in sacks GUARANTEED

DUI!

cutbait
09-20-2013, 05:15 PM

He got a DUI going to practice?

Wow.

seal
09-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Now ur just dreaming Seal! Lol
Is it cocktail hour already! Lol

I have Indi family connections, alcohol was not involved, this time......

5150fishn
09-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I have Indi family connections, alcohol was not involved, this time......

Now it all makes sense! Lol
They do have a new running back to break in.

ben0606
09-20-2013, 08:23 PM

Wanna bet :Cool:

Mario Williams son...........4.5 sacks in one game BOOM..........and it was cam newton getting sacked!

cutbait
09-22-2013, 03:37 PM
9ers fan gripping?

4th quarter and Indy just missed the field goal.

Is Kaep going to show up? You know Gods gift to NFL Keap?

Stay Tuned

cutbait
09-22-2013, 03:55 PM
20-7.......

Kaep and 9ers offense with 52 total 2nd half yards!

But they are Superbowl champs! Ask them

koifish
09-22-2013, 04:01 PM
20-7.......

Kaep and 9ers offense with 52 total 2nd half yards!

But they are Superbowl champs! Ask them

He made me sick man....too much high expectation for this kid!!!!

I missed AS now.

But tomorrow Raiders will revenge...LOL....

IncredibleHuck
09-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Guess we know what happens when Kap gets hit now. He fumbles!

BTW guys since Russell Wilson beat you last week and he sucks, does the mean that Andrew Luck sucks too!

fisherman951
09-22-2013, 04:02 PM
lol young star isnt shinning to much whats going on???

cutbait
09-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Haha sour 9er fans leaving the stadium before game over!

SUPERBOWL

Superbowl

SUPERBOWL

Superbowl.......

Lolz

cutbait
09-22-2013, 04:06 PM
He made me sick man....too much high expectation for this kid!!!!

I missed AS now.

But tomorrow Raiders will revenge...LOL....

Raiders?

More funnies

City Dad
09-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Lol this is funny. It seems like the 49ers turned out to be the Miami heat of football
Everyone hates them

Dude, what planet do you live on??? Media is already making excuses for quarterback, coach and offensive line. They just can't let the Cinderella story end... they just can't quit Kaep!

cutbait
09-22-2013, 06:18 PM

Rehab called. Said your Guarantee is on shaky ground

IncredibleHuck
09-22-2013, 07:34 PM

That is hilarious!

DarkShadow
09-22-2013, 09:18 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/190zm3k5qmukngif/ku-xlarge.gif
Kaeperpick™

Mr T-rex
09-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Lol bro come on your Vikings are 0-3
have you thought about that ?? lmao

Guess we know what happens when Kap gets hit now. He fumbles!

BTW guys since Russell Wilson beat you last week and he sucks, does the mean that Andrew Luck sucks too!

Mr T-rex
09-23-2013, 09:35 AM
1-2 we are struggling a bit
There is still more football to go 13 games left on the schedule
Been a fan since I was 7 years old so I am not going to count my 49ers out !!

Critics will be critics

MustHuntAndFish
09-23-2013, 10:58 AM

Picking on the Youngins again you Ole Man? Haha!

All fan Bases have the bad apples and guys who over hype their team. Just cuz I'm an A Hole doesn't mean all Niner fans are:LOL:

It is annoying though, that the media only added to this with Kap. Now it seems the Niners coaching has totally bought in too. Their O-line and RBs are built for power running and they keep running pistol / read option stuff trying to get cute. The power running game was the only thing that worked against Indy and they only ran it for one series. Seems like they want to look like geniuses and make Kap look good. Well, its not happening.

I'm a lifelong Niner fan but they are broken right now. They are getting outplayed and out coached. It is a long season but they better get to fixin this now and not wait for Kap to just turn it around and carry the team cuz thats not gonna happen.

City Dad
09-23-2013, 11:25 AM
with the exception if perhaps the Texans and the Saints, the 49ers' schedule is a friggin' cake-walk until Seattle comes to town again.

MustHuntAndFish
09-23-2013, 11:54 AM
with the exception if perhaps the Texans and the Saints, the 49ers' schedule is a friggin' cake-walk until Seattle comes to town again.

The way they're playing right now... Nobody is a cake walk. Not even the Jags:Sad:

But even if they weren't playing bad right now... Their divisional games are always tough, Titans and Panthers are inconsistent but not a cake walk. Only easy one is the Jags and we'll see how the Skins are playing in 8 weeks. Things change quickly.

IncredibleHuck
09-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Lol bro come on your Vikings are 0-3
have you thought about that ?? lmao

Yes my Vikings are 0-3 and in search of a QB, but I never said they were going anywhere.

We lost our last 2 games by a total of 5 points. How did you guys do in your last two losses? 46? :EyePop:

It's all good though you guys should win quite a few more games with the nice schedule you have. You should be able to get at least 9 more wins with the 2nd coming of Jeff Garcia as your QB.

Mr T-rex
09-23-2013, 01:11 PM
a loss is a loss
Its a long season, the Giants won the superbowl with a 9-7 record
we will be in the playoffs and we will make a statement just watch buddy
You should worry about your team or hop on the bandwagon of another team

Yes my Vikings are 0-3 and in search of a QB, but I never said they were going anywhere.

We lost our last 2 games by a total of 5 points. How did you guys do in your last two losses? 46? :EyePop:

It's all good though you guys should win quite a few more games with the nice schedule you have. You should be able to get at least 9 more wins with the 2nd coming of Jeff Garcia as your QB.

cutbait
09-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Meanwhile my Bronco's are on the cusp of 3-0

with 140 points scored in 3 games!

fisherman951
09-23-2013, 03:14 PM

raiders will put a loss on the board for them broncos

Mr T-rex
09-23-2013, 03:36 PM
Manning is doing his thing!!
Broncos are taking the AFC and of course niners taking the NFC
Good match up for the super bowl

DarkShadow
09-23-2013, 04:29 PM
raiders will put a loss on the board for them broncos

Hmm.

In your Madden NFL 25 match up, right?

5150fishn
09-24-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm still recovering from that whoopin! Ouch
I still believe when the season ends we will be in the playoffs.
Injuries and penalties hurt us. Adjustments will be made and all will be
well.

Mr T-rex
09-24-2013, 09:39 AM
We are missing a lot of key players right now
We will step it up and make a little run don't worry boss

I'm still recovering from that whoopin! Ouch
I still believe when the season ends we will be in the playoffs.
Injuries and penalties hurt us. Adjustments will be made and all will be
well.

cutbait
09-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Like City Dad says.

9ers have a pansy schedule.

Only seahawks left, minus Houston and falcons.

No way 9ers don't make playoffs

Mr T-rex
09-24-2013, 10:22 AM
See you in the super bowl and you forgot the saints

Like City Dad says.

9ers have a pansy schedule.

Only seahawks left, minus Houston and falcons.

No way 9ers don't make playoffs

City Dad
09-25-2013, 10:19 AM
complete non-sequitur, but what is up with beat-downs at Candlestick??? I thought it was peace, love and understanding up there.

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Your a Seattle fan right ??

complete non-sequitur, but what is up with beat-downs at Candlestick??? I thought it was peace, love and understanding up there.

City Dad
09-25-2013, 12:00 PM
Your a Seattle fan right ??

Yes (knock- knock) since before Efran Herrera was their kicker... and?

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 12:12 PM
wow defensive lol
Big Game for you guys this sunday lets see what the sea chickens are all about
AWAY

Yes (knock- knock) since before Efran Herrera was their kicker... and?

City Dad
09-25-2013, 12:46 PM
wow defensive lol
Big Game for you guys this sunday lets see what the sea chickens are all about
AWAY

Aww, I thought you were settin' me up for the "Those loud Seattle fans are unsportsmanlike and just mean!" jab... kinda disappointed.

They're all big games if you're a legit playoff team, right? Clemons is back, so... we'll see how Schaub does with that - and I don't think the Legion of Boom is gonna let Johnson have a free pass this time 'round.

Texas has the advantages of being at home and coming off an embarrassing, mistake-laden loss. They're good, but they've had a tendency to buy into their own hype instead of taking care of business on the field. The Texans are the sexy dark horse pick for every AFC-centric pundit on the planet it seems, so... we'll see.

cutbait
09-25-2013, 12:53 PM
9er fan hating any other fan base is laughable.

Actually runs in line of my opinion of 9er fan base.

Seattle D gonna leave the 9ers hurting for weeks.

Seattle is the better team. Hell the Packers could of won last week
Seattle team DID leave the 9ers hurt for the following week.

Cut bait your so wise!

Do you have anymore valuable insight?

cutbait
09-25-2013, 12:54 PM

Cut bait your so wise!

As a matter of fact I do..

Broncos and Seattle in SB.

As a Bronco fan I'm worried bout Seattle.

Especially after Harbin comes back

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 01:01 PM
No its just that you guys cant win on the road so this is a big game for you
Struggled against the panthers at there house so im ready to see what the big hype is

Aww, I thought you were settin' me up for the "Those loud Seattle fans are unsportsmanlike and just mean!" jab... kinda disappointed.

They're all big games if you're a legit playoff team, right? Clemons is back, so... we'll see how Schaub does with that - and I don't think the Legion of Boom is gonna let Johnson have a free pass this time 'round.

Texas has the advantages of being at home and coming off an embarrassing, mistake-laden loss. They're good, but they've had a tendency to buy into their own hype instead of taking care of business on the field. The Texans are the sexy dark horse pick for every AFC-centric pundit on the planet it seems, so... we'll see.

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't see seattle in the super bowl yes they are 3-0
but two wins at home and 1 away.
if they don't get home field advantage going into the playoffs i see them the same as last year
falling short

As a matter of fact I do..

Broncos and Seattle in SB.

As a Bronco fan I'm worried bout Seattle.

Especially after Harbin comes back

cutbait
09-25-2013, 01:30 PM
I don't see seattle in the super bowl yes they are 3-0
but two wins at home and 1 away.
if they don't get home field advantage going into the playoffs i see them the same as last year
falling short

And WHO do you see in the Superbowl?

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Who else lol the San Francisco 49ers
So now your counting us out because we lost 2 games
We have key injuries right now. Kaep's Favorite receiver is out and will be coming back soon
also Mario manningham & Vernon davis
Trust me we are gonna make some noise this season
Im tired of this seattle hype. last year they went 8-0 at home and chocked in the playoffs AWAY
they cant buy a game away unless they play under .500 teams

And WHO do you see in the Superbowl?

City Dad
09-25-2013, 02:04 PM
There is no Seattle hype - let the hate rain down.

The real, totally earned hype is on the 49ers genius coach, unmatched talent and omnipotent QB... I mean that dude is, like, Kenny Stabler, Fran Tarkington, Dan Marion and Paul Bunyan rolled into one and super-sized.

I predict big, awesome things for Kaep. Oh, yeah lots of good mojo goin' Colin's way...

cutbait
09-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Seattle is no hype

$9ers are good, no doubt. Just not better than Seattle.

Hell the Colts are better?

cutbait
09-25-2013, 02:52 PM
You should steer clear of the injury/ drug rehab not being at full strength excuse

EVERY team suffers injuries, EVERY team has them throughout the season, It never stops

Mr T-rex
09-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Cool got it bro
ill let week 16 and the playoffs do the talking
week 3 and seattle acts like they won the super bowl since they don't have any

City Dad
09-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Cool got it bro
week 3 and seattle acts like they won the super bowl since they don't have any

I'm burning a special sage just for Kaepernick...

DarkShadow
09-25-2013, 04:01 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nSlDQMCK_PE/Ttudne6QPJI/AAAAAAAACsw/vORNFzXfg24/s1600/jimmora.jpeg

MustHuntAndFish
09-25-2013, 07:44 PM

Cut bait your so wise!

Cutbait, if you're gonna interview Cutbait... At least ask some tough questions. What's with the "softball" questions? And gushing over the person you're interviewing is bad form.

cutbait
09-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Cutbait, if you're gonna interview Cutbait... At least ask some tough questions. What's with the "softball" questions? And gushing over the person you're interviewing is bad form.

Hey, CB acknowledges CB wisdom. Ole man wisdom

MustHuntAndFish
09-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Hey, CB acknowledges CB wisdom. Ole man wisdom

Haha... That's good! Shoulda expected a smooth reply from the ole man!

MustHuntAndFish
09-25-2013, 09:00 PM
What's with the 9ers have a pansy schedule argument anyways? It's just as tough as Den and Sea schedules.

Seattle n SF schedules are exact except for 2 games. Niners get GB n Was while Sea gets Min n NYG.

Den n SF have 5 common opponents. In division Den gets Raiders twice, Niners get Sea twice... Enough said there. Niners play NFC S > NFC E which Den plays. Other than that... Niners played GB and Den played Bal n has NE comin up.

Seems like the "Niners easy schedule"argument is just a preemptive excuse in case they turn things around (which is no guarantee no matter what T Rex is promising). Thats like us Niner fans using injuries/suspensions as an excuse if they don't turn it around. Or sayin of course Broncos/Seahawks will keep on rolling cuz they've got it easy.

Jig-Guy
09-25-2013, 09:02 PM
SF 1-2-0. 3-0? They did not look very good last weekend. I still think the Sea Hawks are a better team at this time. Kapernick did not look or play that good. Maybe SF will do better this week. I want the LA Rams back in LA! This should get a respose.

cutbait
09-25-2013, 09:09 PM
What's with the 9ers have a pansy schedule argument anyways? It's just as tough as Den and Sea schedules.

Seattle n SF schedules are exact except for 2 games. Niners get GB n Was while Sea gets Min n NYG.

Den n SF have 5 common opponents. In division Den gets Raiders twice, Niners get Sea twice... Enough said there. Niners play NFC S > NFC E which Den plays. Other than that... Niners played GB and Den played Bal n has NE comin up.

Seems like the "Niners easy schedule"argument is just a preemptive excuse in case they turn things around (which is no guarantee no matter what T Rex is promising). Thats like us Niner fans using injuries/suspensions as an excuse if they don't turn it around. Or sayin of course Broncos/Seahawks will keep on rolling cuz they've got it easy.
OK, valid point.

Your right, but I don't think anyone feels the 9ers miss playoffs with their pansy schedule.

Even with Broncos and Seahawks with pansy scheds also, which isn't rellevent to 9ers playoff hopes?

MustHuntAndFish
09-25-2013, 09:31 PM
OK, valid point.

Your right, but I don't think anyone feels the 9ers miss playoffs with their pansy schedule.

Even with Broncos and Seahawks with pansy scheds also, which isn't rellevent to 9ers playoff hopes?

Fair enough! Though I don't think 9ers are a playoff lock. They're a mess right now... Plus the history of Super Bowl losers missing playoffs the next year scares me too.

Looking back at the thread though... I think City Dad started this in response to Rex sayin the Hawks have had it easy so far. So I see where the argument is coming from.

Wow! Was that ole man wisdom that I just bestowed upon thee? Nah... Couldn't be... I'm not quite 37 yet. Couple more months but I bet that kid with the internet muscles that gave you the Ole man moniker thinks I'm ancient too!

cutbait
09-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Fair enough! Though I don't think 9ers are a playoff lock. They're a mess right now... Plus the history of Super Bowl losers missing playoffs the next year scares me too.

Looking back at the thread though... I think City Dad started this in response to Rex sayin the Hawks have had it easy so far. So I see where the argument is coming from.

Wow! Was that ole man wisdom that I just bestowed upon thee? Nah... Couldn't be... I'm not quite 37 yet. Couple more months but I bet that kid with the internet muscles that gave you the Ole man moniker thinks I'm ancient too!

Did you see the youngins report of that tiny bluegill from a city park? He's still bitter

ben0606
09-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Need some help guys........

Fantasy football

Do I play kap who really sucks the last 2 weeks vs the rams or

Rivers who actually has had 3 good weeks vs the cowboys?

cutbait
09-26-2013, 03:56 PM

Fantasy football

I go kaep.

But its a toss up.

I heard San Fran is only a three point fav tonight.

Lolololol

City Dad
09-26-2013, 04:06 PM

Fantasy football

I think Rivers, over the course of time, has been more consistent than Kaep, but if Kaep blows up, he blows up big, so greater risk, greater reward with that guy. Flip a coin.

City Dad
09-26-2013, 04:08 PM
I want the LA Rams back in LA! This should get a respose.

That's a good idea... but it's lookin' more like it's gonna be the Jags these days

Mr T-rex
09-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Hey russell Wilson isn't that great right now
Kaep stats look better and hes struggling. Geez

I think Rivers, over the course of time, has been more consistent than Kaep, but if Kaep blows up, he blows up big, so greater risk, greater reward with that guy. Flip a coin.

ben0606
09-26-2013, 05:24 PM
I go kaep.

But its a toss up.

I heard San Fran is only a three point fav tonight.

Lolololol

Ok that didn't help, that's where I'm stuck on these 2 points ahhhhhh game time

ben0606
09-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Wow 71 yard free kick, what the heck is a free kick?! Never seen that before interesting.....would have been cool if he made it.

cutbait
09-26-2013, 07:34 PM
I've got to say, after a promising start to his career, Bradford looks like garbage

IncredibleHuck
09-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey russell Wilson isn't that great right now
Kaep stats look better and hes struggling. Geez

Russell wilson isn't great right now? LOL!

Mr T-rex
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
bro your a Vikings fan worry about your own team.. 0-3

Russell wilson isn't great right now? LOL!

cutbait
09-27-2013, 09:44 AM
bro your a Vikings fan worry about your own team.. 0-3
By your logic,

I'm a Bronco fan and they are 3-0. With like 130 points scored.

The remainder of the season is pointless.

Crown us!..

Mr T-rex
09-27-2013, 09:46 AM
We Will see about that
Hopefully Flacco doesn't throw a hail mary against you guys

By your logic,

Crown us!..

seal
09-27-2013, 09:47 AM
By your logic,

Crown us!..

There is that wet city up north that may have something to say about it.

cutbait
09-27-2013, 10:24 AM
We Will see about that
Hopefully Flacco doesn't throw a hail mary against you guys

There is that wet city up north that may have something to say about it.
Both of you misunderstand.

It is a .mistake to assume anything at this point.

And I've made my fear of the seahawks team abundantly clear

Mr T-rex
09-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Exactly so why are you assuming that my niners aren't making it to the super bowl?
What have the sea hawks done that niners haven't ?

cutbait
09-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Exactly so why are you assuming that my niners aren't making it to the super bowl?
What have the sea hawks done that niners haven't ?

Beat their division rival for one.

Two they are the better team.

No I don't want to argue the point, its time to let them play. This thread will not show who is right or wrong till the playoffs start.

Unless of course the 9ers are worse than we all thought and miss the playoffs entirely

Mr T-rex
09-27-2013, 12:23 PM
2nd game of the season and at home..
last year they also killed us at home and look where they went ?

Beat their division rival for one.

Two they are the better team.

No I don't want to argue the point, its time to let them play. This thread will not show who is right or wrong till the playoffs start.

Unless of course the 9ers are worse than we all thought and miss the playoffs entirely

seal
09-27-2013, 12:37 PM

Kill joy! But I would dig seeing the Seahawk's and Denver in it wouldn't care who won but think it would be a killer game that's all I want out of a Superbowl.

ben0606
09-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Kill joy! But I would dig seeing the Seahawk's and Denver in it wouldn't care who won but think it would be a killer game that's all I want out of a Superbowl.

No way, Broncos won't make it past the Bills! Lol thread jacked!

cutbait
11-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Carolina?

What's the excuse this weekend for the touchdown less Kid!

Skyler
11-11-2013, 11:13 AM
No way, Broncos won't make it past the Bills! Lol thread jacked!

How's that working out for you guys? We took over Qualcomm Stadium yesterday. There were more of us than chargers fans, lol. It was an orange invasion. Broncos, baby!

http://s23.postimg.org/t8bl39smj/CAM00179.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/xla4lp1d7/CAM00183.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/5im5eku97/CAM00190.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/uwaqhx6i3/CAM00106.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/fl0xhb963/CAM00215.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/bxl6b90yz/CAM00118.jpg

Mr T-rex
11-11-2013, 11:18 AM
You should've made your own report lol !!

How's that working out for you guys? We took over Qualcomm Stadium yesterday. There were more of us than chargers fans, lol. It was an orange invasion. Broncos, baby!

http://s23.postimg.org/t8bl39smj/CAM00179.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/xla4lp1d7/CAM00183.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/5im5eku97/CAM00190.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/uwaqhx6i3/CAM00106.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/fl0xhb963/CAM00215.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/bxl6b90yz/CAM00118.jpg

Mr T-rex
11-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Where were you at during our 5 game winning streak ?

Carolina?

What's the excuse this weekend for the touchdown less Kid!

cutbait
11-17-2013, 06:13 PM
I am man enough to admit when I am wrong.

Looks like the 9ers may not make the playoffs as I had predicted

koifish
11-17-2013, 07:01 PM

You are really hate 9ers and wait for this chance!!!
Their offend is not very good as expected.

SwimbaitOnly
11-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Not make the playoffs. Are you serious. LOL!!! That was a good one.

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 09:34 AM
lol 49ers played outstanding football away against the top team in the NFC but that hit to brees really ? illegal hit you gotta be kidding me! That was a home field "Brees" call besides that a loss is a loss but I still have faith. When did you jump on the bronco wagon ? when manning showed up ?

cutbait
11-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Been a Bronco fan from the 90's.

You know since the other great QB

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Let me ask you a question Cutbait! That hit to brees ? legal or illegal from your point of view? put all the hate to the side and be real

Been a Bronco fan from the 90's.

You know since the other great QB

City Dad
11-18-2013, 11:19 AM
How many times did Klappersnake kiss his bicep yesterday?

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 11:28 AM
A lot of hate there huh ???

How many times did Klappersnake kiss his bicep yesterday?

seal
11-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Hit him too high, shoulder impacted the helmet, done deal these days that's an illegal hit, they will call it every time no matter who is playing or where the games being played.

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 11:59 AM
idk man he made a football move its hard to control where you want to hit someone when your coming full speed against a midget QB just saying ! 6 games to go
7-3 would've looked prettier than 6-4

Hit him too high, shoulder impacted the helmet, done deal these days that's an illegal hit, they will call it every time no matter who is playing or where the games being played.

koifish
11-18-2013, 12:21 PM
when he dragged down I could see his arm hit the neck. That was the key point to turn the game to loose. The fair catch hit !!!! that was stupid mistake ...giving aways 15 yard. The rest schedule looked favor to San Francisco. They should make a wild card.

seal
11-18-2013, 01:08 PM
idk man he made a football move its hard to control where you want to hit someone when your coming full speed against a midget QB just saying ! 6 games to go
7-3 would've looked prettier than 6-4

That hard to control idea or football move just don't cut it anymore. I agree but when it comes to the QB there are going to be calls that just aren't fair hit um high and you're going to get flagged.

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 01:12 PM
I know tell me about it! im pretty sure the old school quarterbacks are laughing at the way these Qbs get protected now in days!!

That hard to control idea or football move just don't cut it anymore. I agree but when it comes to the QB there are going to be calls that just aren't fair hit um high and you're going to get flagged.

City Dad
11-18-2013, 01:25 PM
A lot of hate there huh ???

Kappernick isn't interesting enough to hate.

DarkShadow
11-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Kappernick isn't interesting enough to hate.

He has TATTOOS!

Just sayin.

cutbait
11-18-2013, 03:14 PM
I wanna say legal hit, I side with you. Just looks bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-k-6wwwF4

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 03:19 PM
After I seen the reff throw the flag I have never cussed so much in my life I still cant get over that loss!
if 49ers get further than the seahawks you take me on a outing to kill some stripeys at Pyramid lake hahaha?
Deal

cutbait
11-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Deal...

And If the Hawks go further than the 9ers, I'll take you to the pumphouse!

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Not going to happen! Its going to be an upset

Deal...

cutbait
11-18-2013, 04:37 PM
I tell ya though. I'm not as sure about the hawks as I was.

(Doesn't mean I think 9ers are better)

City Dad
11-18-2013, 04:43 PM

That is high-larious. A crappy call, no doubt - but '9ners are gonna get a "make-up call" sometime down the road, just watch.

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
SeaHawks are a BIG HYPE
10-1 but all those wins came from non playoff teams and the loss came from a .500 team
They are going to choke watch (I don't know why I hate them so much)

I tell ya though. I'm not as sure about the hawks as I was.

(Doesn't mean I think 9ers are better)

cutbait
11-18-2013, 05:03 PM
SeaHawks are a BIG HYPE
10-1 but all those wins came from non playoff teams and the loss came from a .500 team
They are going to choke watch (I don't know why I hate them so much)

You are soooo biased, you have no business commenting.

10-1 is "hype".... lol

Mr T-rex
11-18-2013, 05:05 PM
lol I don't want to believe it haha
They haven't convinced me at all
call me whatever you want to call me

You are soooo biased, you have no business commenting.

10-1 is "hype".... lol

Mr T-rex
11-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Cutbait where are you ??

Mr T-rex
11-26-2013, 02:38 PM
And Crabtree has been Activated!
We are going to be a wildcard team that nobody wants to face

Mr T-rex
12-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Mr cut bait where are you ?

cutbait
12-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Big win for that team.

Well done staying in the wild card hunt.

9er D won that game.

Too bad about home field advantage though.

Mr T-rex
12-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Definitely A good W but honestly i am not too happy with our offense
If we want to be superbowl contenders we need to step it up but besides that our D is always consistent
im tired of seeing 3 and outs

cutbait
01-20-2014, 07:41 AM
After I seen the reff throw the flag I have never cussed so much in my life I still cant get over that loss!
if 49ers get further than the seahawks you take me on a outing to kill some stripeys at Pyramid lake hahaha?
Deal

Deal...

Not going to happen! Its going to be an upset

T-rex has a date with the PUMPHOUSE!!!!!!!

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Pump house it is hahah
I still can't get over that loss

koifish
01-20-2014, 08:26 AM
Pump house it is hahah
I still can't get over that loss

Not just you man....btw they need to improve the offend if they want to get to SP.

cutbait
01-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Not just you man....btw they need to improve the offend if they want to get to SP.

Sherman could improve the 9er offend. Once that happens the starting pitcher will be gotten

seal
01-20-2014, 09:04 AM
Sherman could improve the 9er offend. Once that happens the starting pitcher will be gotten

Holy crap I thought I was confused before????

DarkShadow
01-20-2014, 09:14 AM
What's up with the SoCal bandwagon 49er fans? They were out in full force on Sunday.

So essentially, by Wednesday, they'll be putting their 9'er car flags away and getting their Raiders or Cowboys jersey out of the back of the closet.

cutbait
01-20-2014, 09:42 AM
What's up with the SoCal bandwagon 49er fans? They were out in full force on Sunday.

So essentially, by Wednesday, they'll be putting their 9'er car flags away and getting their Raiders or Cowboys jersey out of the back of the closet.

FNN niner fans were nothing compared to CalGuns 9er fans. One guy argued and argued the 9ers are a dynasty, even more proclaimed SB champs should be bestowed....

This one guy is saying the 9ers are a Dynasty because of the Montana years... EVEN NOW

Fun read and exemplifies my opinion of 9er fan to the T

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=879909

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 09:42 AM
No bandwagon here buddy
I hate bandwagon fans

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Tell me about it our O.C is gone this season watch
3x in a row we fall short 1 play. something has to be done

cutbait
01-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Tell me about it our O.C is gone this season watch
3x in a row we fall short 1 play. something has to be done

OC didn't throw the interceptions.....

With the 9er D, 10 other NFL teams would have championships in the past 3 years

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Sad but true

5150fishn
01-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Been a niner fan since 1980 and rolled with all the highs and lows but this one really hurt. Refs, yeah they sucked but that didn't cost us the game. If Kaep had kept running and not trying to force passes it probably would have been a different outcome. Worst part is that my wife is a Seattle fan! Ouch!! Lol

Now can all the bandwaggoners get off my bus and go elsewhere! Lol

Good luck to your Broncos cutbait!

GaryO
01-20-2014, 11:14 AM
pro sports fans are becoming more pathetic each year. It is still only a game...

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Reffs were horrible but I don't want to blame that loss on them. harbaugh kept kaep from running
We need all the bandwagons to get off . only true fans here please

Been a niner fan since 1980 and rolled with all the highs and lows but this one really hurt. Refs, yeah they sucked but that didn't cost us the game. If Kaep had kept running and not trying to force passes it probably would have been a different outcome. Worst part is that my wife is a Seattle fan! Ouch!! Lol

Now can all the bandwaggoners get off my bus and go elsewhere! Lol

Good luck to your Broncos cutbait!

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Im Guessing your not a fan ?

pro sports fans are becoming more pathetic each year. It is still only a game...

MustHuntAndFish
01-20-2014, 11:22 AM

I'm not a fan of the OC either... his play calling has cost the Niners many times (last series in the Superbowl for example) but this game was not on him. Kaep's bad decisions/awareness on the fumble and first interception were backbreakers. He had to force things on the last drive and the final INT was a great play by Sherm and that LB was in the right place at the right time.

It can't even all be put on Kaep. No blocking in the Run Game and the Receivers... although they have great hands... get no separation. Whoever argued Niners receivers are best in the league got to see how crazy they are. They are middle of the pack. Niners have no deep threat or anyone who can take a slant rout to the house.

Niners need to add that type of offensive weapon and get some maturity from Kaep before the D gets old or they lose more pieces in free agency.

Whoever between Sea and SF can improve more on offense is gonna own the other as long as their defenses stay strong.

City Dad
01-20-2014, 12:52 PM
the upshot is that now "San Francisco 49ers 2014 NFC Champions" sleeveless t-shirts, hats and other gear is available in Haiti

Mr T-rex
01-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Very funny
the upshot is that now "San Francisco 49ers 2014 NFC Champions" sleeveless t-shirts, hats and other gear is available in Haiti

City Dad
01-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Very funny

you guys have nothing to worry about - in only his second year, Kap is playing at only a fraction of his full potential. Wilson is playing to the best of his ability. If Kap ever does fulfill the dream of a field general who can run, I'll be even more bitter. (Better order that 2015 World Champs iPod case now, dude.)

DarkShadow
01-20-2014, 01:26 PM
you guys have nothing to worry about - in only his second year, Kap is playing at only a fraction of his full potential..... If Kap ever does fulfill the dream of a field general who can run, ....

Said every Michael Vick fan.

;-)

IncredibleHuck
01-20-2014, 02:25 PM
Said every Michael Vick fan.

;-)

And Kordell Stewart fan

cutbait
01-20-2014, 02:50 PM
And Tim Tebow fan

DarkShadow
01-20-2014, 03:25 PM
And Tim Tebow fan

Denver fans be like, "Who dat?"

That's one of my favorite posts in the Sports section to re-visit. To think there were actual people (and I don't mean people working with ESPN whose livelihood was spent on keeping that talentless media whore in the spotlight) that actually thought he was an NFL caliber QB.

Now I know how Vegas makes millions in the Sportsbook.

cutbait
01-20-2014, 06:11 PM
O
Denver fans be like, "Who dat?"

That's one of my favorite posts in the Sports section to re-visit. To think there were actual people (and I don't mean people working with ESPN whose livelihood was spent on keeping that talentless media whore in the spotlight) that actually thought he was an NFL caliber QB.

Now I know how Vegas makes millions in the Sportsbook.

Whoa whoa.....

I'm the biggest Tebow supporter. I would carry his baby if it were only possible.

I had more fun watching those Bronco games than ever.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_180268879488102_zps642a2fe3.jpg

DarkShadow
01-21-2014, 09:44 AM
O

Whoa whoa.....

I'm the biggest Tebow supporter. I would carry his baby if it were only possible.

I had more fun watching those Bronco games than ever.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_180268879488102_zps642a2fe3.jpg

You were only a supporter. Not a believer. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjiQ6yv0Dg4