PDA

View Full Version : 9/14 Last Chance "to dance" Qualifier: end of the season bbq

troutdog
09-10-2013, 12:02 AM
From the texts I have been getting, this is going to be a great event....2013 has been epic for kittys at the Vine! Getting out to the lake a little early for some bbqing and story telling, hope to see you there!

1. troutdog+1 - charcoal, links n buns

See you at the lake!

TD

VineVideos
09-10-2013, 05:35 AM
From the texts I have been getting, this is going to be a great event....2013 has been epic for kittys at the Vine! Getting out to the lake a little early for some bbqing and story telling, hope to see you there!

1. troutdog+1 - charcoal, links n buns

See you at the lake!

TD

2. VineVideos - Video Camera. It will be fun to tape. Tell me what time, TD. And you got a burger for me?

troutdog
09-10-2013, 10:31 PM
2. VineVideos - Video Camera. It will be fun to tape. Tell me what time, TD. And you got a burger for me?

Grillin around 4 (give or take) and yes I gotta burger with your name on it Danny!

1. troutdog+1 - charcoal, links/burgers n buns
2. VineVideos - camera

TD

BRING IT
09-10-2013, 10:41 PM
See ya on the water T-Dog , have to work sat till 5pm

Bobber Boy
09-11-2013, 07:16 AM
I'll be there early too!

1. troutdog+1 - charcoal, links/burgers n buns
2. VineVideos - camera
3. Bobber Boy-TBD

Scarfish
09-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Son!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike714
09-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I would love to join and try to get first place.But I would like to know if the lake is going to stock prior the tournament? I went to their website i don't see any recent stocking video yet, and haven't seen any news posting from them also.

Any feedback is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Mike

hookerz
09-12-2013, 01:29 PM
It is posted on their website (front page lower right corner). They did stock today. Even if they didn't stock, there's tons of cats in there already.
tight lines....

VineVideos
09-12-2013, 03:50 PM
I would love to join and try to get first place.But I would like to know if the lake is going to stock prior the tournament? I went to their website i don't see any recent stocking video yet, and haven't seen any news posting from them also.

Any feedback is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Mike

We did stock today, Mike. I just finished editing it and will have it up in a few minutes.
And like hookerz says, there's already a ton of fish in this lake. Unbelievable. Take Care and hope to see you there Saturday !!
I will be filming Saturday and posting it next week. Fun times !!

DJ

troutdog
09-13-2013, 03:33 PM
son!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAD?!??!?! :LOL:

Welcome to the board Lenny!

TD