PDA

View Full Version : THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB filmmakers are special guest at the Striper King Classic 2

Fear No Trout
09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Fear No Trout and the the filmmakers of THE MANZANAR FISHING CLUB documentary will one of the sponsors of the 3rd annual Striper King Classic, Sept. 28, at Diamond Valley... Striper King honcho Barry Ogawa is a longtime friend and supporter of The Manzanar Fishing Club going back to our first appearance at the Fred Hall Show in 2009, and we feel privileged to join with him to put on this amazing tourney... Trout fishing can be sublime, but from what I can gather, Striper fishing can be an amazing test of strength and endurance, with the big boys going from 20-30 lbs. at DVL... can't wait to give it a try (I'll probably bring my saltwater gear)... This should be a great time, and Cory and I will be there to meet-&-greet... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Striper-King-Classic/160617847334339

Please join us as yours truly FNT (director) and writer/producer Richard Imamura get a chance to see our long time supporters of this film at one of the premier Striper Bass Classic. The long awaited DVD will be available as well as we personally autograph your copy of this acclaimed documentary film of the brave fisherman that were incarcerated at the Manzanar Internment camp.

Visit our website for more details. www.fearnotrout.com

trollmiester
09-06-2013, 11:01 AM
man glad you will be there-reminds me of the old days with fat albert and crew.

Fear No Trout
09-06-2013, 01:39 PM
I don't know if it's just that times flies or Alzheimer's disease but FNT made a typo. It's really the Striper King Classic number 3. Please come and joinjoin us.

striperkingclassic
09-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Come meet Cory Shiozaki and Richard Imamura of the Manzanar Fishing Club

Saturday, September 28th, you'll have a rare opportunity to meet the creators of the Manzanar Fishing Club. The Striper King Classic 3 is extremely pleased to have Cory and Richard hosting a "Meet & Greet" at our charity event. For those of you in the Inland Empire and San Diego County, you will have a rare chance to get an autographed Manzanar Fishing Club DVD.

Also, Cory and Richard are bringing one of their movie posters that will be raffled off at the Super Raffle. This poster will be autographed as well. Their MFC posters are extremely rare and may not be produced again.

For additional information on the Striper King Classic 3 charity event, check out the "Diamond Valley Lake Fish Report" section.