PDA

View Full Version : Who else is ready???

vegas fish slayer
09-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Ok i cant speak for all of you but i can speak for myself and my fishing crew. We are SOOOOOOO ready for TROUT season. Enough of the mudsharks already. Time for finesse fishing. We have traveled all over this summer for trout. We have been on the trout all year and have caught trout EVERY month of the year so far. We have been up to the Sierras and been to Utah many many times all because we are what we call Trout Junkies. Going to Corona to fish Cats just isnt the same as when trout season is in full swing with all of us waiting in line Friday night with much anticipation of the awesome weekend we are about to encounter. Hanging with great friends every weekend at a lake that we love to fish cant be beat. We have caught all different species of trout this year from near double digit Browns to over 10 in Brookies as well as Sweet Tiger Trout. We have also got tons and tons of Cut throats all summer long. We fished Lakes, Ponds, and rivers and streams all in search of that magical fish we call the Trout. No other species of fish gets us going like our friend the trout. We dont even eat them is the funny part but we will drive for hours and hours every weekend just to fish for them. We have literally caught and released close to a thousand trout this summer between us and i can count on one hand how many got put in the cooler for others. So whats your opinion? Are you feeling the same as us? lets hear what you did all summer waiting for it all to start up again.

Cadillyak
09-05-2013, 12:19 PM
I agree. I can't wait. This will be my first trout season with my Hobie and I can't wait to get them on the troll. Spent all summer outfitting it. Should be a good season.

ben0606
09-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Don't have the trout itch yet but getting there. Cats were fun in June but July aug has been slow for me as I didn't want to deal with the heat this summer. Sep and oct is striper and large mouth month. November ill be set set for the trout bite again.

Marley
09-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Ok i cant speak for all of you but i can speak for myself and my fishing crew. We are SOOOOOOO ready for TROUT season. Enough of the mudsharks already. Time for finesse fishing. We have traveled all over this summer for trout. We have been on the trout all year and have caught trout EVERY month of the year so far. We have been up to the Sierras and been to Utah many many times all because we are what we call Trout Junkies. Going to Corona to fish Cats just isnt the same as when trout season is in full swing with all of us waiting in line Friday night with much anticipation of the awesome weekend we are about to encounter. Hanging with great friends every weekend at a lake that we love to fish cant be beat. We have caught all different species of trout this year from near double digit Browns to over 10 in Brookies as well as Sweet Tiger Trout. We have also got tons and tons of Cut throats all summer long. We fished Lakes, Ponds, and rivers and streams all in search of that magical fish we call the Trout. No other species of fish gets us going like our friend the trout. We dont even eat them is the funny part but we will drive for hours and hours every weekend just to fish for them. We have literally caught and released close to a thousand trout this summer between us and i can count on one hand how many got put in the cooler for others. So whats your opinion? Are you feeling the same as us? lets hear what you did all summer waiting for it all to start up again.

Dude! You really have to find something to be passionate about.

Funny you mention trout season and Corona Lake. We were coming back up the line from San Diego last week, just after midnight, and could see lights out near the water. I told the crew it wouldn't be long, six weeks maybe, that there would be trout out there to catch. Gonna have to stop these 116-degree days pretty soon, though.