PDA

View Full Version : 9/3 Little Virginia Float tubing

greg
09-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Here on my annual after Labor Day Eastern Sierra trip. :Cool::Big Grin::Cool:

Yesterday, ate breakfast at Jacks in Bishop with my cousin after an early morning departure from Irvine. Then hit Intake 2 with my tube, armed with my worm jig setup. Picked up 20 in 2.5 hours. :Surprised: All were stockers (do the DFG stockers seem smaller this year?). :???:

This morning, hit Little Virginia, again armed with my worm jig setup. Got 31 in 3 hours with a red power worm. :Rolls Eyes: Lots of wind. :Twisted: The shore fishers had to thrown their bait into the wind. Didn't see any big fish come out of the lake this morning. :Confused: Ate breakfast at the lodge.

brn2fis
09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Here on my annual after Labor Day Eastern Sierra trip. :Cool::Big Grin::Cool:

Yesterday, ate breakfast at Jacks in Bishop with my cousin after an early morning departure from Irvine. Then hit Intake 2 with my tube, armed with my worm jig setup. Picked up 20 in 2.5 hours. :Surprised: All were stockers (do the DFG stockers seem smaller this year?). :???:

This morning, hit Little Virginia, again armed with my worm jig setup. Got 31 in 3 hours with a red power worm. :Rolls Eyes: Lots of wind. :Twisted: The shore fishers had to thrown their bait into the wind. Didn't see any big fish come out of the lake this morning. :Confused: Ate breakfast at the lodge.

Yes they are smaller I would say they averaged around 8 to 9 inches. What's up with that?