PDA

View Full Version : Guilty as CHARGED !!!

Which Way Out
09-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Sorry I ate it all before any chance for a photo op.:Embarrassed:

Mikey aka Exfactor, came by with some killer Halibut tonight. Dinner was, well (おいしい) aka delicious for you round eyed folks. Baked in the virgin new oven with the go to mix of Caesar dressing and Parmesan. Wonderful. Just add a bottle of beer and go to go.

See me at the HG-5 and I'll tell you the rest of the story.................

Thanks again Mikey. Remember you always have a seat here at Casa del Pescadro, where East meets West.:Wink:
Thursday evening should be bacon wrapped dove night so think about making it by for that with the in-laws. I would love to have them meet you. And I not kidding around about that.

Also super Special shout out to Cutbait, Mike ( my Hunting YODA ) for the Dove kill.. Planing on serving up some home grown to the in-laws. The wife said they are looking forward to it.:EyePop:

For everyone that stopped to read this, Eat your heart out. I am so blessed.

#1 My wife tells me to go fish.
#2 I have both a Fishing and a Hunting Yoda.
#3 I am almost done remodeling the kitchen. Sure there's a lot of little things to do, but the meat of its done. Now maybe I can start to contribute to the team challenges.

Naw! I'll on a winning streak..................:Twisted:

WWO

BTW, Q3fishboy, I will be up your way next Tuesday evening I think. So without a doubt, I plan on being at Dominick's, Join us! It's on me so feel free to have a great dinner with us.

bachiboy
09-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Ummm, I'm not a round eye, but I'm lost reading that, so I'll just have to trust your translation. I know, I know...I'm a disgrace to my kind. :Embarrassed: Sounds like some good eats though, to go along with some good times. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Don

skunked4life
09-03-2013, 07:23 AM
Ummm, I'm not a round eye, but I'm lost reading that, so I'll just have to trust your translation. I know, I know...I'm a disgrace to my kind. :Embarrassed: Sounds like some good eats though, to go along with some good times. Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Don

:ROFL::Shocked:

Hey WWO! Nice to see that life is treating you well and that you are taking charge of what needs to be done! I wrote down that caesar parm recipe the first time I read it and tried it on some Swai filets from the store. YES! It is good...oishii des yo!!!
Don, I romanized the hirigana for you. Now you can read it. :LOL:

Ken

PONTOON
09-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Bill, What time did you say dinner was? The Halibut sounded delicious and any thing wrapped in bacon has to be good! Now what time is dinner!? :Cool:

Wingnut
09-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Oooooo... that dish sounds delicious Bill. :Envious:

Life is good my friend... see ya at HG5. :Wink:

Which Way Out
09-05-2013, 07:20 PM

Don
Me Round eye in this house. I have the entire clan here now all from Kyoto.
I'll try to get Noriko to come to HG5 so please bring your wife and son. I will try to let you know if she is coming. Noriko really liked talking to her.

:ROFL::Shocked:

Hey WWO! Nice to see that life is treating you well and that you are taking charge of what needs to be done! I wrote down that caesar parm recipe the first time I read it and tried it on some Swai filets from the store. YES! It is good...oishii des yo!!!
Don, I romanized the hirigana for you. Now you can read it. :LOL:

Ken

Thanks Ken. Its been a long summer and when Mikey wants to bring some fish by, well it makes up for all the work in the house.
See ya at the LARGEST SURF EVENT ON THE WEST COAST " The HG-5 "

Bill, What time did you say dinner was? The Halibut sounded delicious and any thing wrapped in bacon has to be good! Now what time is dinner!? :Cool:

Terry I can't wait to get back up to Monterrey and hang with Sam. I'll show him that pic you sent thats for sure. LOL
Gonna go cook the Dove up tonight and than let chill in the fridge and reheat tomorrow. They seem to taste better the next day.

Oooooo... that dish sounds delicious Bill. :Envious:

Life is good my friend... see ya at HG5. :Wink:

Life is Very good my Friend, yes it is!

WWO