PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip fri the wood ernie -rob wfo on the troll

TroutOnly
08-30-2013, 07:48 PM
ernie an old regular contacted me for a trip for him and his pal rob, they have both fished with me several times. we got thru tthe gate then ernie had car trouble and had to disconect his battery then hop on the boat and as we found the schools and started slaying away ,he did the aaa thing while we were on the boat so the car mech would meet us in the parking lot at 2 oclock after the bos did a half day and hit there limits. just as we docked we saw the truck pull up to fix his beater fishing car it smelled more like fish than my deadwell. i stored there catch in there ice chest iced down good while they waited fir the car to be fixed after waiting a while i decided to launch again and head out for some action. it was crazy wfo, i started changing colors just to see how crazy it really was they were hitting anything i dropped over the side,sorry because of all the hurry i forgot to do the money shot , but they had two limits of all between 2 and alot of 4lbers. thank you ernie and rob for using my service again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

DEVOREFLYER
08-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Looking at the clouds and thunderheads from my place it looked like it might be a little rough on the water at the Wood today. Did you get any rough weather?

MikesOcean
08-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Awesome day D/O!!! And totally awesome that you finish with your clients and still want more!!!

One word for you!!! SHISH KEBAB!!!

he did the aaa thing while we were on the boat so the car mech would meet us in the parking lot at 2 oclock after the bos did a half day and hit there limits.

Bos? YOU MEAN BOZ!!!

catchingsomefish
08-30-2013, 09:07 PM
That's another good day Bob, it must be nice when they hit any color you throw at them, that would be way cool if they behaved that way every time...... Hope to go out again with you real soon......Dave

lilmystery246
09-01-2013, 06:35 PM
soo trout right? gj im heading there soon

old pudd fisher
09-01-2013, 08:26 PM
soo trout right? gj im heading there soon

Welcome back ' lilmystery ' hope all is well and we miss your posts :Big Grin:

Hardcor
09-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Bobby Boy ! I'm ready for the legend and I'm ready for a big fish video !

Silverwood needs a smacking !

Love Corey