PDA

View Full Version : Little Lake Bluegill?

fishmounter
08-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know anything about Bluegill fishing at Little Lake in Hemet? I've heard that it has some good ones in it, but I'd like to hear from someone that has actually fished there and find out more. Is there lots of BGs? Tiny ones or decent-sized?, Etc. Thanks for any info..

fishmounter
08-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Let's see.. 90 views so far and not one reply. Hasn't anyone fished Little Lake recently?

Viejo
08-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Let's see.. 90 views so far and not one reply. Hasn't anyone fished Little Lake recently?

Would have been quicker to have just gone for the day to see for yourself and then you could have posted a report on your success or failure.

Fishingkid97
08-28-2013, 06:50 PM
I've only accidentally landed a few really small blue Gil at little lake.

ben0606
08-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know anything about Bluegill fishing at Little Lake in Hemet? I've heard that it has some good ones in it, but I'd like to hear from someone that has actually fished there and find out more. Is there lots of BGs? Tiny ones or decent-sized?, Etc. Thanks for any info..

I fish there about once a month with my 5 year old daughter. Thousands of blue gill, small very small but they do have hand size as well. If you can get past the little guys there are some decent ones. Some big cats and bass as well

ben0606
08-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Oh yea fished it 3 weeks ago for cats and did get a 1 lb bluegill on top of the cats

fishmounter
08-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Didn't they close this lake to the public and drain it a couple of years ago? I remember some FNN members going there and catching some nice fish right before it was suppose to close down.

ben0606
08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Didn't they close this lake to the public and drain it a couple of years ago? I remember some FNN members going there and catching some nice fish right before it was suppose to close down.

It reopened 2 years ago. This is the second cat season and this winter will be the third trout season. Great older couple who work there. Clean, friendly, and fish for the kids. Shade!!!!! Trees all over. 3 fish limit per trout or cats. Bluegill 25 I believe. Like I said, this is a good kid lake or pond I should say. Daughter has a couple pb of trout and cat of 4-5 lbs.

ben0606
08-28-2013, 10:41 PM
It reopened 2 years ago. This is the second cat season and this winter will be the third trout season. Great older couple who work there. Clean, friendly, and fish for the kids. Shade!!!!! Trees all over. 3 fish limit per trout or cats. Bluegill 25 I believe. Like I said, this is a good kid lake or pond I should say. Daughter has a couple pb of trout and cat of 4-5 lbs.

If you search little lake on here you should see a few reports I've done since the reopening.

I*B*CATCHIN
08-30-2013, 01:59 PM
There gillz in them there waters ....bass guys get there bait from there ..dfg holds derbies there toohttp://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/theway111/20073947.gif