PDA

View Full Version : 3 amigos fish'n last light

Dawn Treader
08-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Myself , Perchin Dave and XFactor hit last light last night . I got there a bit ahead, and caught the tide just right at my favorite BSP Rock . First cast boom a 14 . I know it is going to continue when that happens . The next ten minutes I pull in fifteen fish . As fast as I can cast... there on ! Using a grub , ten inch leader , tight to the rock . This area is more fishable along the bottom in the summer, when the sand fills over all the smaller rocks, leaving the large puddle rocks surrounded by sand . When they're there , boy is it fun . After a bit I could see my Swat buds down the beach a ways , so I hold one up to entice them over to the action. Xfactor ended up with the big BSP of the night ..I'll let him report in on that .

Fish Count for Dawn Treader this outing :

BSP's
5 - 14" ( 10 points )
7 - thirteens
15 - twelve and under

Also brought an 18 Hali up to my feet , and he let himself go .

It was great hanging with Mike and Dave , and the weather and conditions gave us a fun session .

Brad

skunked4life
08-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Myself , Perchin Dave and XFactor hit last light last night .

The only thing wrong with this post is the Perchin Dave and exfactor part. For the month of August, they are the enemy Brad. :LOL:

Great job out there slaying the perchies and on the short! :High Five: We will need to average 22 points a day until the end of the month just to catch up. Let's see what damage can be done. It ain't over till its over.

Having said that, it is ALWAYS great to fish with the brothers (and sisters if they ever come out...Jason, tell Tess that my orders are to get out there and catch a legal striper before the end of the month!).

Corporal Croaker.

Dawn Treader
08-22-2013, 01:43 PM
LOL ...gotta keep try'n !

bachiboy
08-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Nice going out there Brad. Sounds like good times with good company. A good fish count doesn't hurt either.:Wink: Looking forward to seeing all of you next month!.

Don

FishinLBC
08-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds fun good work guys

Wingnut
08-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Nice session Brad... you're racking up some serious points for Team Butt Heads, but your attempt will be futile!!! :LOL:
Did you get the package? :Wink:
I heard Yoda had a great session yesterday out on the water... :Big Grin:

Jaysuuun
08-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Brad, thanks for racking up more points for the team. Looks like you guys had a productive afternoon. Nice work brothas!

Having said that, it is ALWAYS great to fish with the brothers (and sisters if they ever come out...Jason, tell Tess that my orders are to get out there and catch a legal striper before the end of the month!).

Ken, she's still trying to find her mojo and (don't ask me why LOL jk) I've been trying really hard to help her find it. Our last few trips out weren't the best. :Neutral:

Dawn Treader
08-27-2013, 08:54 AM
Arthur , I did get the package :Big Grin: Thank You ! Looking forward to putting the sexy sardine you sent to work for the team. Like the hats, shirts and stickers too . Hope your doing well and will be seeing you soon . I pulled in some more point fish last night , BSP's 15, 14.5, 14 ( 6 more points for Team Butt Heads ) . Not goin down without a fight right Jaysuuun .