PDA

View Full Version : BASS BRIGADE gathering at DVL this Saturday anyone?

aggs234
08-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Hey Bass Brigade Family !!!

is anyone by chance going to DVL this Saturday at 6am to hang out with the swimbait family?

i was wondering if anyone that owned a boat or was planning on going to chill hang out or fish from shore wanted to roll with / or hang out...

i actually wanted to know if anyone had space on their boat, and would let me fish with them this weekend?

i would even be open to splitting a boat rental.. something with a trolling motor... just fix my itch for some swimbait action?

it would be a good time to celebrate the BASS BRIGADE movement and their 5 year anniversary, being the swimbait lifestyle has played a big role in my life these past years..

I hear its gonna be a good time , with raffles prizes and fishing apparel.... some good fish stories.. info on baits.. and prolly food...

but yea msg me on here , if ur tryna roll with , meet up , split a boat rental , or would kindly allow me to fish on your boat..
even if u wanna fish from shore.... and have a good time fishing all day.. trading stories and laughs... id be down...

i just love swimbaiting / fishing soo much..... id enjoy not going to the bass brigade 5 yr event .not alone...

626 388 4264 / or email me at michaeljoseaguilar@yahoo.com

dont know too many ppl on here or affiliated with the BB crew but would love to get to know some ppl that are passionate about the sport as much as i am...
i wonder if they will raffle off some swimbaits and gear.. for big fish that day .. or if theres a lil side tourney planned..

either way itll be a good day for the swim bait / fishing world.....

peace , tight lines.. and God bless... see yall there..

mike aguilar / aggs the angler / west covina ,CA / fishWell / BASS BRIGADE

Matt_Magnone
08-20-2013, 10:20 PM
im planning on showing up but its still up in the air. just look for the last chance sticker on the back of my truck and say hi. not sure what the scoop is if i got someone in the boat with me. a co worker of mine, anthony, is supposedly gonna roll out if i go.

aggs234
08-20-2013, 10:42 PM
hah hey matt , thanks for the reply .... yea man ill definitely say hi if i see ur truck with the sticker... just to tap ur mind for info on that day... n to see what u will be throwing... i know ur a pro there.. but yea... if ur hommies rolling with u cool no worries.....
good luck that day.... if ur solo by the time ur backing ur boat in... i hope ud remember meeh.... thanks braddah , tight lines. good luck on that day any day on the water is better than work... slay em man!!! ill wait for more of your videos and posts... peace!!!

Matt_Magnone
08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
hah hey matt , thanks for the reply .... yea man ill definitely say hi if i see ur truck with the sticker... just to tap ur mind for info on that day... n to see what u will be throwing... i know ur a pro there.. but yea... if ur hommies rolling with u cool no worries.....
good luck that day.... if ur solo by the time ur backing ur boat in... i hope ud remember meeh.... thanks braddah , tight lines. good luck on that day any day on the water is better than work... slay em man!!! ill wait for more of your videos and posts... peace!!!

i wont be there all day. i'll be putting the boat on the trailer around 10 to make it in to work. if im solo and you see me, you're more than welcome to cruise out for a couple hours.

triple trout
slide
gancraft

let that wind tell you what to throw!

hell it might be a punker kinda day.