PDA

View Full Version : 2 lb ders,with a PIG kicker,,,,,,,,piggyback ghost pepper report,Just for you CUTBAIT

trail blazer
08-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Well hello everybody:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,, I,m No longer A.W.O.L,,lol

SO,,,,,,,,,,,Myself and cutbait ate a ghost pepper last weekend,,,,,,IT WAS hOTTTTTTTT:EyePop:,,,,,Il let cutbait elaborate more on that,lol.

This morn headed to the mid SOLO,,,,,,,,Small isolated boils early,picked up a cpl dinks off those then began looking for better ones,,,,,,,finally found them at abought 11 oclock,,,,,,all in the same general area,,just outside the moss line,,,,,troll,d that bank back and forth with hookups on every pass,,,,mostly 2 lbrs ,,,,,,all but 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 dinks and one a lot bigger:Wink:,,,,,,,,,also had a triple hookup on 2 lbrs.

The mid is alive and well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Weeds are still there but you have to work around that,,,,

wat temp 76 to 78 deg,,,,,,,lake level HIGH,,,,,

Missed you all,,,,,,,,,,,been super buisy with fam and work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But im back !

I LOVE THE MID!

Stopped on the way out and left mark and tammy a little bag of the spoils,,,,

Home by 2 30pm and had a ball!!

TRAIL BLAZER,,,,,,,,,,,
PS,,,
,,,,I sent MikeOcean a pic of the bigun and he says a DD,LOL,,,,,,,,,Close but not quite mike!

ooooooYaaa ,PICS!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/image_zps6c022e48.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0820131037_zps932e43d8.jpg
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0820131302_zps186bd317.jpg

catchingsomefish
08-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Way to kill em Scott!! I met your Bako brother, Cutbait at Castaic a few weeks back, was hoping to see you there soon.........Looks like fun killing stripers, while I sit here at work, LOL.....Hope to see you soon..........................Dave

Double A
08-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Where ya been bruther...
Good to see your mug again.

So everyone is pounding & pounding Castaic,
So what does the big guy do...
Hits the Mid and kills.

WTG TB

cutbait
08-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Tb is da man!

Fact

harlanx1
08-20-2013, 05:35 PM
right on Tb way to kill um brutha

trail blazer
08-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Cutbait has been representing all alone lately for us BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks bro,,,,,,,,,Time do do my part again,,,,,,,,

Thanks everybody!

Master Baiter1
08-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Told you fishin fools that my "lake lice" jet ski buddies intel was spot on. TB blazing the trail at Pyramid. Nicely done! You are a man after my own heart. Just do your thing and not follow the masses. Honorable mention to Bassnman Mike cause he was going to go Thursday but you beat him to it. I wonder how long until the masses are at Pyramid again. The great Castaic exodus LOL. Way to make it happen!:Beer Toast:

dk4885
08-20-2013, 06:30 PM
What no invite what happen to you saying I was the best deck hand you ever had. Lol JK cutbait. Congrats TB those are some better grade fish than we have been seeing.

trail blazer
08-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Told you fishin fools that my "lake lice" jet ski buddies intel was spot on. TB blazing the trail at Pyramid. Nicely done! You are a man after my own heart. Just do your thing and not follow the masses. Honorable mention to Bassnman Mike cause he was going to go Thursday but you beat him to it. I wonder how long until the masses are at Pyramid again. The great Castaic exodus LOL. Way to make it happen!:Beer Toast:

Been PMing with bassman on the coordinates of that school of biguns,,,,,,,,,he,s working me hard,,lol

trail blazer
08-20-2013, 06:48 PM
What no invite what happen to you saying I was the best deck hand you ever had. Lol JK cutbait. Congrats TB those are some better grade fish than we have been seeing.

I said that YOU and AA was the best deckhands I ever had,,,,,,,,,,,Cutbait Is over qualified to be a deckhand,lol

Master Baiter1
08-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Been PMing with bassman on the coordinates of that school of biguns,,,,,,,,,he,s working me hard,,lol

Tell him to find his own fish LOL. He's got every bell and whistle on that Champion. I'm surprised it doesn't just catch it's own fish on auto pilot HAHA.

MustHuntAndFish
08-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Nice! TB is back with a bang!

Was starting to wonder if everything was ok with ya... You disappearing for so long and all but figured it was none of my business so I didn't ask your Bako Bro.

Great to see you back doing what you do best!

trail blazer
08-20-2013, 06:55 PM
repeat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the fish in the pic came off the troll,,,,,,,,,,,as the triple hookup clearly shows,,,,,,,,,,all the boil fish are superdinks,,,,not worth the effort,,,,,,,,,,,,

TroutOnly
08-20-2013, 06:56 PM
WAY TO SLAY T/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
08-20-2013, 07:11 PM
I said that YOU and AA was the best deckhands I ever had,,,,,,,,,,,Cutbait Is over qualified to be a deckhand,lol

Your right plus who wants a deck hand that needs a nap from 12-1 every trip

cutbait
08-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Your right plus who wants a deck hand that needs a nap from 12-1 every trip

I'll have you know I haven't had one nap all summer

dk4885
08-20-2013, 07:58 PM

Explain why after 1 your so cranky. Lol

DEVOREFLYER
08-20-2013, 08:50 PM

Was that you Rip Van Winkle?

Hardcor
08-20-2013, 10:08 PM
The Big man come's back in a big way ! Bang ! Nice Fish TrailBlazer ! I love the story too!

Glad to have you back ! You know who, has been unbearable why you were gone !

Hey ! I heard you got a pig at SA ! What's Up !

Corey

fishinone
08-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Nice slay Scott. That's the Pyramid report we've been waiting for. That big one was probably trying to get one of your smaller striper.

Perfect. I can't wait!

MikesOcean
08-21-2013, 07:40 AM
WOW!!!!! Sleeping beauty woke up with a vengeance!!

I wish I could have made with you! Typical TB calling last minute to go fishing!! LOL

You are being so humble about your big fish! Great job indeed!! I wouldn't expect anything less from you Chewie!

Oh... And and thanks for the report. You just helped thin out Castaic! :)

trail blazer
08-21-2013, 07:53 AM
C,mon GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No one is going to ask abought the GHOST PEPPERS?

MikesOcean
08-21-2013, 07:55 AM
Please tell us who manned up and who didnt. Outcome and details please! LOL

fishinone
08-21-2013, 08:02 AM
WOW!!!!! Sleeping beauty woke up

Did I miss something? I thought this report was about TB.

Oh! What are Ghost Peppers?

OK seriously. I would like to hear this story.

CAPT'N
08-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Am I correct to assume one of the Bako boys ate a Ghost Pepper? On purpose, or ????

Good job on the fishesssssss

Capt'n

DEVOREFLYER
08-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Picture that during a drunken’ stupor you take a dare and take a glowing red charcoal briquette from Buba’s BBQ. And then you put it in your mouth, for good times you roll it around your mouth a few times before swallowing the damn thing.

Close to what a Ghost Pepper experience is.

Oh and don’t forget later the experience of having your Hemorrhoids cauterized without an anesthesia. After the experience your rectum will be so tight you can’t drive a soda straw up it with a sledge hammer.

If that doesn’t have you seein’ the face of God then try a Trinidad Scorpion pepper it’s even hotter. I’m sweatin’ just thinkin’ about it.

I eagerly await Cutbait’s story of his experence and how much Whiskey did ya have before ya excepted the dare.:Food:

trail blazer
08-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Hadnt seen cutbait in a while so I loaded up the fam and headed over to his house,,,,,HOMEGROWN in hand< h/g Ghost peppers that is.

He met me at the door and before we even went in it was down the hatch for each one of us,,,,My experience=,,,,,,abought 30 seconds into it the heat hit,,WOW,,lol,,,,,,,,then the ears started smouldering,,,thn my vocal cords got all wei9rd and I sounded like I had laryngitis,,,,,,,then it started getting REALLY hot,,,,,,i eat habenerous 5 or 6 times a year at bbq,S so I know what hot is,BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT,,,,,,A new kind of hot,,lol.

Lasted abought 40 minutes then began to subside,,,,,,,,

Keep in mind that myself and cutbait eat more peppers then anybody I know so for some id expecxt for there experience to be somewhat worse,,,,,,,,,

By the way,,,,,,when we were eating them I chewd mine up completely and cutbait slightly chewd his thewn swallowd
his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This will explaine out different experiences

,,,,,,,There was no alcohol used to get us ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no trickery and no dares,,,,,,,,,,,,We did it BAKO BOY style,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOFEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyhigh123
08-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Hadnt seen cutbait in a while so I loaded up the fam and headed over to his house,,,,,HOMEGROWN in hand< h/g Ghost peppers that is.

He met me at the door and before we even went in it was down the hatch for each one of us,,,,My experience=,,,,,,abought 30 seconds into it the heat hit,,WOW,,lol,,,,,,,,then the ears started smouldering,,,thn my vocal cords got all wei9rd and I sounded like I had laryngitis,,,,,,,then it started getting REALLY hot,,,,,,i eat habenerous 5 or 6 times a year at bbq,S so I know what hot is,BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT,,,,,,A new kind of hot,,lol.

Lasted abought 40 minutes then began to subside,,,,,,,,

Keep in mind that myself and cutbait eat more peppers then anybody I know so for some id expecxt for there experience to be somewhat worse,,,,,,,,,

By the way,,,,,,when we were eating them I chewd mine up completely and cutbait slightly chewd his thewn swallowd
his,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This will explaine out different experiences

,,,,,,,There was no alcohol used to get us ready,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no trickery and no dares,,,,,,,,,,,,We did it BAKO BOY style,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOFEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, that's awesome... i know those peps are hot and it would make me explosive for sure.

trail blazer
08-21-2013, 05:38 PM
there this hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQhUTWYe4mg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTzXjkBqWS8
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/FgCB_DdbjEk/default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCB_DdbjEk

fishinone
08-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Well, I don't think I'll be serving those at my next Party.

cutbait
08-21-2013, 07:37 PM
As I was in a balk in the bathroom floor puking from pain, I wanted to go to the hospital and getnputbinto a medically induced coma till bit was over.

One thing for sure is no others would dare

DEVOREFLYER
08-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Cutbait was my description accurate and ya forgot to tell us how things worked out in THE END. lol

trail blazer
08-22-2013, 09:16 PM
No pain here on the EXIT:Rolls Eyes:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CAPT'N
08-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Used to grow habanero s, scotch bonnet, and red savinas. Have lived through the ghost as well. I did damage to myself, as my stomach as never been the same.......

Now days I can't even handle a habanero.

Used to love to roast them with a dab of olive oil....

Red savinas were used in my venison chili....

Ghost peppers have no use except to cause pain

Capt'n pepto bismal

Hardcor
08-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Nobody ! Not even your Stinky carp gigger mentions !

Two Lakes ! And Two Double Digit Striped Bass ! All by yourself ! To me, That is Awesome Scott !

I can't come up with any more words but, Very nice on that Scott ! Something you don't see all the time, Congratulations !

And the big deal is a pepper ? A pepper that is known to maeme people ! Stinky Carpboy gave you that pepper ?

Nice Guy !

cutbait
08-23-2013, 02:31 AM
O
Nobody ! Not even your Stinky carp gigger mentions !

Two Lakes ! And Two Double Digit Striped Bass ! All by yourself ! To me, That is Awesome Scott !

I can't come up with any more words but, Very nice on that Scott ! Something you don't see all the time, Congratulations !

And the big deal is a pepper ? A pepper that is known to maeme people ! Stinky Carpboy gave you that pepper ?

Nice Guy !

FYI Scott gave ME the pepper.

So you would be wrong on two counts on this one little reply.

cutbait
08-23-2013, 02:35 AM
No pain in exit.

I planned it out though.

Compacted myself with cheese and peanut butter, held it off for four days to build pressure. Finally around 9 psi I let her blow in one quick burst.

Minimal contact exposure to the sensitive membrane.

Plan worked like a champ

DEVOREFLYER
08-23-2013, 06:40 AM
Yip nothing like "EXPLOSIVE DIARREA" to clean out the old pipes, how long did the mist hang in the air and has the wall paint stopped peeling?

Hitts0n
09-28-2013, 07:57 PM
Can u guys tecah me how to slay?

Hitts!

trail blazer
10-04-2013, 04:31 PM
can u guys tecah me how to slay?

Hitts!

yup!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,