PDA

View Full Version : Top Water Bassin' 8/18/2013

skatino
08-19-2013, 11:06 PM
A day late, but I had alot of house work to do and needed to find time and sit down to put this together. Set out to DVL Sunday for a quick 4 hour session. A bunch of shorts, missed a couple of decent looking blow ups and one mediocre fish (at best) on the gunfish. Threw the keitech with the Strike Cam, hope to have that footage up sometime tomorrow. Getting a little more proficient at this video editing thing.

Steven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rmhnkce5Ts

TUNAVIC
08-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Pretty cool,looks like you had the lake to yourself,nice!

Cya TunaVic

Hardcor
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Must be nice having the whole Dam east Dam to yourself ! Flat calm, beautiful top water conditions ! Nice video !

Corey

skatino
08-20-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks Corey! I do enjoy your videos as well. Conditions were ideal, and at least they were willing to come up. Last few trips couldn't get them to break the surface. Hope to see you out there soon!

Steven

Matt_Magnone
08-20-2013, 07:45 PM
great job dude! heard about that bite. ive been having fun in the PM with the swimmer. they should be up eating the punker right now. i'll be out saturday to see what kinda damage can be done.

keep those fish rollin dude! like corey said, you got that whole thing to yourself!

skatino
08-20-2013, 09:18 PM
I could have used wind as it was hot and stagnant. Been enjoying the jewel, it's peacefulness and lack of boats. Water has really cleared up out there as of recent. Gotta club tourney coming up on castaic so I probably won't see the jewel for a few weeks.

As for the swimbait. I threw a keitech in the spot I found them last week. A bunch of good followers again, no takers. Still haven't gotten around to editing the video. Trying to get out of hemet so working to get the house all ready to put up for rent.

Steven