PDA

View Full Version : External Storage

casting call
08-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Not a fishing item, but I figured I post here in case anybody needs this. Its a Buffalo 8 TB DriveStation Quad USB 3.0 Hard Drive Array. It has 4 x 2TB hard drives.
I bought this for a client, but they opted to go with a networked drive. Ive only used it once to do a backup on a server, so it is otherwise in brand new condition. All you gopro and audiophiles and movie collectors can record and save to your hearts content without ever worrying about free space again! It has Raid support, so you can rest assured that you have redundancy with your files.

If youre a small business owner, this would be great for data storage or for server back up storage. Ill even set it up for you if you want within a reasonable distance from where I live.

It retails for 575.00+. Im selling for 475.00 no lowballers please.

You can read more detail about this here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822165318&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Desktop+NAS-_-N82E16822165318&gclid=CJTUtOSq9rgCFSNyQgodh0QARA

LGHT
08-12-2013, 09:38 AM
would you trade for a HP backup library or a smart array 1000?

casting call
08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Probably not as most of my clients are set with Dell stuff and I dont like to have things on hand, I order as needed. Make me an offer if you need the Buffalo.