PDA

View Full Version : Castaic Lake Bait Bite with Ron,Khanh and Corey ( video )

Hardcor
08-06-2013, 08:24 PM
All I have to say is, It was a blast fishing with Ron and Khanh ! Thank You so much for having me Ron (fishinone) ! Thank You so much Khanh for teaching me the

sub surface walk the dog with the KPN ! I taught my brother today in his pool ! I'm going to let the video do the report ! It was a great Bait bite for quality Striper !

There was also a great troll bite, that's the third video I'm putting together now ! Ron ! You are the fishinone ! Thank you for that !

Corey

http://youtu.be/5AlK8ffxxzg

fishinone
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks Corey, but you ruled that bait bite with both size and numbers.

Khanh comes in second with the #2 fish.

I caught a bunch of little ones.

Your videos are cool but I have a complaint. Now I can't get anything else done!

Double A
08-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks guys I had a blast.

Yes, I felt like I was there with you guys.
Corey, your videos are 2nd to none.

Capt. Ron setting up on the fish,

Always glad to see a Kahn siting.

Looks like you guys had a blast,
And I had a blast watching...

Thanks for all the hard work to share your day with all.

flyhigh123
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM
we b&w the same spot lol... nice vid

Hitts0n
08-06-2013, 09:43 PM
I seen you guys on the side of the raod saturday night !! Great job and Video !!

Hardcor
08-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks Corey, but you ruled that bait bite with both size and numbers.

Khanh comes in second with the #2 fish.

I caught a bunch of little ones.

Your videos are cool but I have a complaint. Now I can't get anything else done!

You made my day Ron !

MustHuntAndFish
08-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Ridiculous!!! That's entertainment and education at its finest! 40 minutes of video that felt like 5 minutes. Time flies while you're havin fun!

Like Dbl A said... It felt like I was there with you guys.

Great vid Corey... As always!

Can't wait for part 3.

Master Baiter1
08-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Sorry but the only thing more boring for me than bait and waiting is watching people bait and wait. :LOL: Nothing personal as I'm sure the video is great but just not my thing.

seal
08-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Sorry but the only thing more boring for me than bait and waiting is watching people bait and wait. :LOL: Nothing personal as I'm sure the video is great but just not my thing.

Yea and to compound it for me I have a sound issue on my PC and I cannot even hear any of the entertaining banter between everybody, I get to watch bait and wait with no sound!

CAPT'N
08-07-2013, 08:16 AM
Cory,

Amazing job taking all of FNN along fishing with the three of you for the day! Problem is your video interferes with my work flow.......

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share the day,

Capt'n

Hardcor
08-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys I had a blast.

Yes, I felt like I was there with you guys.
Corey, your videos are 2nd to none.

Capt. Ron setting up on the fish,

Always glad to see a Kahn siting.

Looks like you guys had a blast,
And I had a blast watching...

Thanks for all the hard work to share your day with all.

Thank's AA, I'm glad you and Khanh kept it going that night !

I appreciate the nice words and I appreciate that you know what it's like to fish with these guy's !

It was my first time ! I hope it's not my last ! And I hope to wet a line with you too some day !

Corey

Hardcor
08-07-2013, 09:16 AM
we b&w the same spot lol... nice vid

I can see why ! Thank You !

I seen you guys on the side of the raod saturday night !! Great job and Video !!

I had to stop outside to say good by to Ron ! Khanh jumped on Capt'n boat so I did not get to tell him what a fantastic time I had fishing with him and thank

him for teaching me the KPN sub surface walk the dog ! It killed them !

Hardcor
08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Ridiculous!!! That's entertainment and education at its finest! 40 minutes of video that felt like 5 minutes. Time flies while you're havin fun!

Like Dbl A said... It felt like I was there with you guys.

Great vid Corey... As always!

Can't wait for part 3.

Thank you, MustHuntAndFish

http://youtu.be/LWw5_fLfa_c

Hardcor
08-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Cory,

Amazing job taking all of FNN along fishing with the three of you for the day! Problem is your video interferes with my work flow.......

Thank you for taking the time and effort to share the day,

Capt'n

That's what I tried to do Capt'n ! I knew the guy's that Bob introduced me to would like these video's

There are a group of you guy's that are outstanding people !

Corey

PS Anybody know what happened to TrailBlazer ! He's the next video victim ! Unless Bobby Boy calls !

fishinone
08-07-2013, 11:34 AM
PS Anybody know what happened to TrailBlazer ! He's the next video victim ! Unless Bobby Boy calls !

I think Cutbait conscripted poor TrailBlazer for the Bob's Bait Bucket Carpathon.

I'm guessing that he's trying to avoid the increased carp stigma by getting his wingman to win this tournament in his place.

5150fishn
08-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Another great video Corey! There's 45min my work will not get back! Lol
Looks like you guys had a blast. Made me feel like I was there.

Hardcor
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Another great video Corey! There's 45min my work will not get back! Lol
Looks like you guys had a blast. Made me feel like I was there.

I'm am so glad you enjoyed the video ! Thank you !

MikesOcean
08-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Bad ***** bait video. You guys are awesome. Keeps those videos coming. No more cb videos. I'm sick of seeing his face.

Hardcor
08-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Bad ***** bait video. You guys are awesome. Keeps those videos coming. No more cb videos. I'm sick of seeing his face.

Mike your the man ! You are killing them lately ! No more CB video's. I'm sick of seeing his face !

Hardcor
08-13-2013, 03:05 PM
http://youtu.be/rASjkXaDcE4