PDA

View Full Version : where are all the SARL reports?

Mr T-rex
07-31-2013, 10:12 AM
WOW the last fishing report about santa ana river lakes was on 5/20 and that report was a skunk !! Where are all the locals fishing at?
Anyways ill be heading out to SARL this Friday for the morning session and ill definitely put up a report skunk or no skunk

Lets bring this forum back to life fellow catfishermen

cambofisher
07-31-2013, 04:23 PM
That's what I was thinking earlier this week. Haven't been to sarl yet this year but planning on taking my nephews out for an overnighter
next weekend. Post up after u go so I can prepare for what the fishing will be like. Thanks

Mr T-rex
07-31-2013, 04:32 PM
You got it I will be there Friday morning and ill make a report as soon as I get the chance
ill keep you updated

That's what I was thinking earlier this week. Haven't been to sarl yet this year but planning on taking my nephews out for an overnighter
next weekend. Post up after u go so I can prepare for what the fishing will be like. Thanks

angelsfan951
08-07-2013, 03:38 PM
You got it I will be there Friday morning and ill make a report as soon as I get the chance
ill keep you updated

soo how did it go?? this section is dead dead dead

allanon
08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
I haven't fished it since trout season.
I've not had much time to fish, but I've been going to Irivne for cats....
I was wondering the same thing as I'm always looking for info on lakes around me.

Mr T-rex
08-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Hows the bite at Irvine ?
Ive fished sarl a couple of times this season and haven't had much luck but ill find them soon
it seems like this forum just completely died. No reports at all including irvines forum

Bobber Boy
08-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Ive fished sarl a couple of times this season and haven't had much luck but ill find them soon
it seems like this forum just completely died. No reports at all including irvines forum

Went out last Saturday at VINE. Bite turned on for us around 10 pm. Put 4 on boat by midnight including my PB 8.8.

Mr T-rex
08-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Nice im a noob at the vine and its a long drive so I stick to SARL..
I will make trip out there soon though that's a beautiful lake

allanon
08-08-2013, 12:36 PM

Bite at irvine has been on and off.
No good during the day, but much better around sunset and definitely at night.

Was wide open for the opener (that was the best fishing I have had in a while).

I just read a report for SARL posted on their facebook, but don't know why it's not posted here. Seems like SARL is dead.

Leejahd
08-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Fished corona on Tuesday in the tube and caught a easy limit 0f cats in the 2-3 lb class. No action from the shore at all. Shrimp and bite on Cajun did the trick.

CrownTown
08-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Went out with my girlfriend 2 weeks ago to corona and we both caught a limit of cats pretty easily on shrimp. Nothing over 2-3 lbs for us either, but we did lose one nice fish at the boat. Lots of dead cats around the shore of corona though, all little stockers.

Mr T-rex
08-08-2013, 05:35 PM
ohh ok I haven't tried Irvine for cats I might give it a try this season
Yeah tell me about it, the only reports I see are from fishinglakes themselves and I think SARL is dead

Bite at irvine has been on and off.
No good during the day, but much better around sunset and definitely at night.

Was wide open for the opener (that was the best fishing I have had in a while).

I just read a report for SARL posted on their facebook, but don't know why it's not posted here. Seems like SARL is dead.

Mr T-rex
08-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Nice good job on the limit.. Ill be at SARL this weekend also in my tube, the fish are in there I just have to find them

Fished corona on Tuesday in the tube and caught a easy limit 0f cats in the 2-3 lb class. No action from the shore at all. Shrimp and bite on Cajun did the trick.