PDA

View Full Version : 2-3 person fiberglass bass boat for lagoon! -OBO

Basspass
07-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Up for sale is pristine fiberglass bass boat with two trolling motors. Already tagged for Castaic. It is a perfect lagoon boat. Gets in tight places other boats can't. Very well maintained and taken care of. I babied this boat and it shows.

I'll include the trailer which is only about three years old. Tires are in good shape, and comes with a spare.

Also included is a 30lb thrust in the back and a 43lb thrust on the bow. Foot control makes it great for working the lower lagoon at Castaic.

Plus an Eagle Cuda300 fish finder, with transducer already mounted. Tons of rod holders all around, three swivel seats in great shape, and a 10ft copper push anchor.

There's also a black pole I've mounted up on the bow deck where I used to have a camera mounted. My camera mount broke, but the pole is still there and in good shape for you to mount your camera on!

Some minor scuffs on keel from beaching it at the swim beach and from bumping into the trailer when bringing it in. I added the two guides on the sides of the trailer, and adjusted the pads underneath, so that doesn't happen anymore.

Call or text with any questions.42062420634206442065420664206742068

Asking $2,000 or best offer.

818-335-363seven

lagoon kayak tube catamaran trolling

Basspass
07-31-2013, 10:48 AM
price reduced! still available!