PDA

View Full Version : Palos Verdes Question

LunkerLover
07-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Hey folks!
My buddy and I are gunna hit the boilers/kelp off of Palos Verdes tomorrow, and are wondering.....Which launch ramp facility is most convenient to launch out of? I've got a 17' aluminum boat ...

Ryan

bman90278
07-23-2013, 05:03 AM
You can definitely launch it out of Redondo's King Harbor. That's not too far from Palos Verdes. Not sure if there are any spots closer...

-brian

etucker1959
07-23-2013, 09:31 AM
You can definitely launch it out of Redondo's King Harbor. That's not too far from Palos Verdes. Not sure if there are any spots closer...

-brian

It's six of one have a dozen of the other. If you wanted to fish closer to Rocky Point I would probably go out of RB. If you wanted to go to Whites point or Point Fermin I would launch out of San Pedro. Good Luck out there, if you want to post a report I've got your back. lol

DockRat
07-23-2013, 10:04 PM
It's six of one have a dozen of the other. If you wanted to fish closer to Rocky Point I would probably go out of RB. If you wanted to go to Whites point or Point Fermin I would launch out of San Pedro. Good Luck out there, if you want to post a report I've got your back. lol

Yup, Etuck knows. I would do Cabrillo, maybe hit the wall too.