PDA

View Full Version : Plastic bait

TED MILLS
07-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi just returned from lake Perris spent a nice four hours just fishing and floating, not to many people there today, no good hits at all, two other tubers were skunked also , but it was nice out there .

Now the big question what is a good type of plastic worms to buy, I want to come current with Bass and Brim fishing so please let me know ok , thanks

Ted

flyhigh123
07-22-2013, 02:04 PM
i hardly bass fish, but i always keep a few roboworms on hand, colors of morning dawn and a brown/blue stripe one.

elbowlayer
07-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi just returned from lake Perris spent a nice four hours just fishing and floating, not to many people there today, no good hits at all, two other tubers were skunked also , but it was nice out there .

Now the big question what is a good type of plastic worms to buy, I want to come current with Bass and Brim fishing so please let me know ok , thanks

Ted
sending PM

Tom
07-22-2013, 09:38 PM
I thought i seen you out there this morning. you launched just before me
I went down the dam. Fishing was So So on the dam
By the time i came in you were gone. Sorry I missed you
Tom

Ted

Caliyak
07-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Ted, you can't go wrong with senkos or strike kings Shim e sticks, I like baby bass and watermelon colors. You can go weightless or t-rig with these plastics. You can also go with finesse worms or rage tails from strike king. I'm a strike king fan.

TED MILLS
07-23-2013, 01:01 PM
CALIYAK Thank you for the information I am writing them down and I will look for them

Thanks
TED

TED MILLS
07-23-2013, 01:08 PM
TOM did you call for me when you saw me I thought Iheard my name a couple of times , , next time head my way . , I was on the water at eight AM and I was working the wind to get to the beach, that wind cheats , takes for ever to get in, my first time out the other day my fin straps , both came off and I grabed them , but could not reach my feet ( to many corn chips) so I had to put them in my hands and come ashore, I was way out there past the 5mph float,
Live and learn , I have them now attached to my ankels ..
see you soon